Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption (46142 Views)

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by reddingtonblack: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Chai, Obi is really full of wisdom.

Most experienced Nigeria politicians experience is how to loot, how to get kick backs and how to launder their stolen money out of Nigeria. Although GRV may not be anything different if he eventually wins but one thing for sure is that anybody who won the popular votes of youths under this ELUU P waves would not want to be in the bad books of the youths.

Honestly ELUU P is the way to go if we want progress in this country.

Some youths are just daft, can Peter Obi show us numbers of staffs he handling Managerial post without a working Experience.

OBI is a con man, what as experience gat to do with CORRUPTION, does a Nigerian really need to learn corruption, is it not follow come.

He wants people to hand over a state like Lagos to a guy with no working experience but his workers down to drivers all submited working experience. Not all Nigeria youths are gullible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by HIPROFILE(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi should rest, he needs it. He’s doing too much already.

No rest bro and we will keep doing too much until we take back our country from these enemies of a better Naija!
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
says an unfortunate ediot who can go and reside in their paradise built by obi peter in ontisha . but rather die in Lagos yoruba land. i wouldnt follow u ediotic foreigner in Yoruba land to argue abt yoruba land matter. continue ur stupidity while IPOB will start killing ur papa , mama and siblings even u last last
JealousCobra:

Thiefñubu's puppy Ashewolu will collect am wotowoto on the fourth coming election.

Potopoto rivers plenty for Kogi, choose one are end your miserable life 😎

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by udemzyudex(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi should rest, he needs it. He’s doing too much already.

You have nothing reasonable to post,you should be the one resting.

Obi dey campaign for him person for Lagos and you're saying he should rest ,for what exactly?
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by dapsoneh: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mark my word, GRV is going nowhere
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Houseontherock1: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
So he should learn corruption in Lagos abi? No. He should go and get that experience in Awka

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by 5starMan: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
blackpanda:
But you Obi demanded 7.5Billion from Obiano
Abi una don forget ni
See them, looking for lies here and there.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Kagawa10: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
The useless Ipob terrorist without track records apart from supporting Terrorism. The useless Obi should go elect him in Anambra or his useless next mall

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by twosquare(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Don't mind these idiots...so having experience is having experience in corruption. I will just go to GTBank and ask for a managerial post because I don't have experience in corruption and I don't have experience with how to run a bank.

And they are on the frontpage saying see sense, see this...how daft can people be....chai...no wonder this country is the way it is...from those claiming saints and even the most corrupt....

reddingtonblack:

Some youths are just daft, can Peter Obi show us numbers of staffs he handling Managerial post without a working Experience.

OBI is a cun man, what as experience gat to do with CORRUPTION, does a Nigerian really need to learn corruption, it is not Natural

He want people to hand over a state like Lagos to a guy with no working experience but his workers down to drivers all submited working experience. Not all Nigeria youths are gullible.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by bitbillionaire: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
What's the meaning of experience? So old cargoes who have been ruling us for ages should continue ruling all in the name of 'experience'?
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by knowyaself2(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smartjeezy:
That frog voice always acting smart.
I like am before but him dey over do now.
We all voted for obi during the presidential election but things have changed now. Don't cause problem for lagosians because of your greediness. Leave Yoruba people alone and stop seeing them as a weak. Yoruba are good people but some unscrupulous element want to take them for a fool. Let me relocate my family to somewhere else before this time bomb explode. (Obi go shock by Saturday).
You didn't vote for him; stop the pretext. Be bold enough to criticize him without lying about once being in his camp. It's disgusting
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Ndubuisipaul1: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Lobatan

Obi is the Solomon of our time. Full of immense wisdom.

If u set trap for am,u no go know when u enter for the trap wey u use ur hand arrange for am. Not withstanding,same Obi go still help u comot from same trap.

Obi is God's will for Nigeria & his stolen mandate will be back.

God bless Peter Obi.
God bless all well meaning NIGERIANs who dream of seeing a new Nigeria for real.

Enough of the status quo.
The certificate will be returned ✍️

You have Obi's Wisdom
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by reddingtonblack: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
meum:
No corruption experience. I always like PO’s responses to propagandas. No fight. Apt response always.

That’s how they were shouting “No structure” for Labour Party before the “election”. Now it’s the same LP that is making BOS to “sign up” as an usher in a church.😂😂😂

BOS might just return, albeit narrowly. GRV na man you be jare!

Mumu what is the correlation between what he was asked and what answer, the fraudster simply dodged the question.
Is Experience only Limited to Corruption, what experience does GRV have, OBi answered with what GRV does not have ?? does that make sense
Why should Lagosians trust a man that as not being tested with Money, not just money we are talking Lagos state Funds.

Mediocre is all i see here

3 Likes

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by akube34: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smartjeezy:
That frog voice always acting smart.
I like am before but him dey over do now.
We all voted for obi during the presidential election but things have changed now. Don't cause problem for lagosians because of your greediness. Leave Yoruba people alone and stop seeing them as a weak. Yoruba are good people but some unscrupulous element want to take them for a fool. Let me relocate my family to somewhere else before this time bomb explode. (Obi go shock by Saturday).
I can bet my life, you never voted for obi
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by benitwater(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
But he is an experienced addict.
Zero brain.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goodconcept78:
OBI THE LYING MACHINE

A BAD OMEN AND VISIONLESS MAN

HIS 8 YEARS BROUGHT NOTHING BUT MISERY TO ANAMBRA PEOPLE

Have you ever been to Anambra ?
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by FarahAideed: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Where did small bantam El Rufai get experience frm
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by maestroferddi: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
datola:
Honestly, GRV cannot stand Sanwo-Olu's experience in all ramifications.

It is also true he might not be as corrupt as the experienced one.
lol...

Then why is Sanwo-Olu running away from debates?

If he gats balls, let him engage GRV in a debate...

Dude will wipe the floor with him...
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by MT: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Doesn’t Have Experience In Corruption

https://igberetvnews.com/1440663/rufai-grv-doesnt-experience-obi-yes-doesnt-experience-corruption/

Why is everyone talking as if Obi is a saint? Obi is far from being a saint. He is equally corrupt like the others.

Kettle calling pots black.

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by isan(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Every 5 market days Obi runs to ARISE T. V cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
ZUBY77:

This is all you do all day. Go and get a life outside this rotten system.
undecided help me get a life please

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by 5starMan: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
ThierryJay:

There is no evidence that GRV is not corrupt because he has not handled that position before. So the only requirement as you say is not even a certain one.

And in other performance parameters, SO beats GRV handsdown. GRV is an accidental candidate that's only riding on Obi's Charisma. A billy goat can also do that if in Labour Party.
A criminal projected Sanwolu and you guys never complained about inexperience.
Now a man with no records of criminality is projecting GRV you now remembered experience.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by darkkknight2010: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Peter Obi was the former Chairman of FIDELITY BANK PLC.

He should be asked to employ the Lagos LP candidate as ordinary Branch Manager in Lagos and see the performance of the branch.

Since he Obi is super sure of his credentials and credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by DenreleDave(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
Good question, great response.

How is that response great sir?
He doesn't have experience in politics and he said he doesn't have experience in corruption?

How does it correlate?

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by GboyegaD(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Creeper:

What’s great about the response?

So, you think, Lagos, which is invariably one of the largest economies in Africa (top 5, in think) is where to start apprenticeship as the leader?

Based on that logic: say you’re the CEO of a multinational company which ranks top 5 in annual turnover in Africa - you’d employ a fresh graduate to manage your company, no?

What matters is you are knowledgeable and teachable. He's stated some qualities of a great leader which the guy possesses and that is the key thing. Each person should vote for whoever he thinks will represent his interest at best.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by DenreleDave(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Factfinder1:
See how bright and intelligent Mr Peter OBI is..... Nigeria let's not miss the opportunity of having a better president like this.

For person wey don lose already??

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by blackpanda: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
5starMan:

See them, looking for lies here and there.

Know the truth and free yourself from mental slavery

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/20/obiano-finally-opens-up-alleges-obi-demanded-n7-5bn-for-sponsoring-his-election/

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by membranus: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
So he is now ready to gather the experience in corruption? We will not allow him.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by reddingtonblack: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
twosquare:
Don't mind these idiots...so having experience is having experience in corruption. I will just go to GTBank and ask for a managerial post because I don't have experience in corruption and I don't have experience with how to run a bank.

And be are on the frontpage saying see sense, see this...how daft can people be....chai...no wonder this country is the way it is...from those claiming saints and even the most corrupt....

TBH, 2023 election as really exposed most Nigerian youths just pass through school, naa very few school pass through, when you listen to there words esp. the GenZ it is disturbing.
Peter Obi simply dodged the question by playing clever by half, which HR will ever consider that Reply.
Can i apply for a lecturer job in Datti's university ... and tell the HR i don't have experience in sex for marks

2 Likes

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by darkkknight2010: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
ThierryJay:

There is no evidence that GRV is not corrupt because he has not handled that position before. So the only requirement as you say is not even a certain one.

And in other performance parameters, SO beats GRV handsdown. GRV is an accidental candidate that's only riding on Obi's Charisma. A billy goat can also do that if in Labour Party.

He has no experience in corruption but heavy plans to...

Go and research on their moribund Delta International Commercial City Asaba project and others in Eastern Nigeria that they want to use Lagos treasury to finance.

2016 they inaugurated in Asaba, 2017 suddenly he wants to become Lagos state governor.

Jumping from party to party like a chimpanzee. From KOWA, to PDP to LP.

Changing nomenclature and ethnic coloring like a chameleon. To Yorubas he's Gbadebo. To Ibo's he's Chinedu.

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Kasiyya(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu is about to be uprooted in Lagos..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.