Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Advise My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise My Friend (610 Views)

Please Guys I Need Your Advise: My Girl Is Stressing Me / How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise My Friend by slimjohn2k5: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
His neighbor just got the service of a house help he has meeting at olosho joint. He has been her customer, and he is married.

Neighbor is not aware
Re: Advise My Friend by Cleveraustine01(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Your English na idiot

5 Likes

Re: Advise My Friend by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
What are you trying to say? undecided undecided

I think Voice Nairaland should start allowing Voice notes as england is hard for some people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advise My Friend by Masudlayi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Rip English
Re: Advise My Friend by imagrg(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Baa turenchi?

1 Like

Re: Advise My Friend by Chris2863(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Op, it’s very simple. Your neighbor after frying the other eggs, caretaker called and that his colleague was like “omooo”. The girl later died shaaa

1 Like

Re: Advise My Friend by MaziBiafra042: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tell your village pple you did lot see me, na me you wan confuse with ur english abi
Re: Advise My Friend by anthonyuncle(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
His neighbor just got the service of a house help he has meeting at olosho joint. He has been her customer, and he is married.

Neighbor is not aware

is this english language or english bondage?
Re: Advise My Friend by HanisahZuwy: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
I think what the op is trying to say is that; his friend's neighbor got a new house-help. And this friend of his claimed he has slept with the house-help on several occasions and that he usually meets her at prostitute joint, meaning she's a prostitute.
Re: Advise My Friend by HanisahZuwy: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Advise My Friend by HanisahZuwy: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
slimjohn2k5:

Neighbor is not aware
Us the below what you're trying to say?

I think what the op is trying to say is that; his friend's neighbor got a new house-help. And this friend of his claimed he has slept with the house-help on several occasions and that he usually meets her at prostitute joint, meaning she's a prostitute.

Is it what you're trying to say?
Re: Advise My Friend by placeofallure(f): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
What the OP is probably saying is this.

His neighbour just got a househelp. This househelp has in the past worked as a prostitute. She might still be doing it part time that's not included in the narrative.

Now the OP, though married, has been customer to this same prostitute turned househelp.

I think the OP is apprehensive now that his secret visits to the ashewo joint is about to be exposed... The prostitute may decide to get friendly with his wife and expose him, especially if she still wants him to continue to shine her Congo, you know blackmail things grin
Or, the OP simply don't trust himself to caution himself around the prostitute.

OP, I advise that you brush up your communication skills or "English" skills. I can help in that respect.
Re: Advise My Friend by BigYash: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
School no be scam o.. Op I understand what you mean.. that man go regret am o.. the ashawo house help has a plan and the plan is to get pregnant for the man ,so that she can become the wife.. If no be wetin you try talk ,I answer ,no vex o.. but na wetin I fit pick out from your write up.. You’re blessed,oya say Amen...

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently / 95-year-old Man 'marries Teenage Girl' In Abuja Community / Please Where Can I Find Brothels In Eku Or Okurekpo Delta State ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.