Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,802 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa (51052 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East – Okowa / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by helinues: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
then always bteu to say a simple truth it doesn't hurt, if you don't want to be insulted

And that's from nonhuman.

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Princedapace(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
Because Obi and his supporters played a tribal tricks on other Nigerians

When Igbos voted for OBJ, they didnt play tribal trick, they voted for Yaradual, they didnt play tribal trick, they now voted for Obi, they played tribal trick. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Digriz(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
maasoap:
grin grin grin
Sweeping victory my ass! Massive riggings with the intimidation of voters who wanted to vote other parties other than LP.
If Obi's votes from the south east has to be made to pass through integrity test, he won't have one million votes left.
you reasoning is shallow I swear, Obi that got up to 900 thousand votes or more in Lagos, what do you expect the outcome to be in the SE and SS. ?
In Lagos the number of yorubas that voted for Obi surpassed the ones that voted for Tinubu. If not for snatching of ballot boxes and disenfranchising of voters, Tinubu would not have gotten up to 30 percent in Lagos.
You espect the people of SE to vote for Tinubu were their is a better alternative on the ballot paper acceptable by Nigerians and the son of the soil. My friend, you need to go back to sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by smokinloud(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
onuman:

"I believe that people have exercised their rights in a democratic process but INEC did not follow Electoral Act”. ---- Gov Okowa.

Exactly. And the election must be annulled for INEC to follow the Electoral Act to conduct a fresh Presidential and National Assembly elections.
How did INEC not follow electoral act?.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by uvie66: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
maasoap:
grin grin grin
Sweeping victory my ass! Massive riggings with the intimidation of voters who wanted to vote other parties other than LP.
If Obi's votes from the south east has to be made to pass through integrity test, he won't have one million votes left.
....eh hen dey rigged in LAGOS too
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
they didn't played tribal trick but religion trick.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Quebec91(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
cheesy
Metaphor44:
Ok.. But all I have ever craved and prayed for is a Nigeria where the Economy can so robust and prosperous. Where insecurity can be totally eradicated, poverty alleviated, where unemployed Nigerians can get good jobs without knowing anybody that knows somebody that knows someone.
I know what I am going through at the moment. If I survive, thank Goodness.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Vinnie2000(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ijoba85:
Speak for yourself , not all Nigerians bought your principal's vision

So u even know Peter Obi has Vision? shocked

And u chose a Visionless Candidate, to Support?😒

SMH for you! God go Help some of u Guys! ☹️

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by helinues: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Princedapace:

When Igbos voted for OBJ, they didnt play tribal trick, they voted for Yaradual, they didnt play tribal trick, they now voted for Obi, they played tribal trick. Na wa o

Point of correction, Igbo's voted for party not candidate. Falae was Yoruba's choice in the 1999 election.

All those you have been voted including are all about party not candidate cos anything against the interest of SW na bae to you before..
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Obi did not play tribal tricks...he appealed to the people who were dissapointed with APC.

Indeed, as the election shows, APC was voted out by most Nigerians. The problem was PDP, NNPP and LP shared the oppositon votes. Had Obi and Kwankwaso stayed put in pdp, your party would have lost. Wike doing shege in Rivers would not have mattered.

You guys should stop blaming everything on tribe. Your tinubu needs to understand that Nigerians are angry and upset and bitter for good reason, and act accordingly.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by IpobAntidote: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a tribal warlord. Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by MartinsD12(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/why-obi-had-sweeping-victory-in-south-south-south-east-okowa/
Okowa spoke the truth like a man , thank you okowa , atiku is a wrong team.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Karlifate: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmallDick99:
This man lack charisma grin

No be lie.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by domDva(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Exactly, Nigerian tribe voted for him as the only candidate with honour and sincerity.

helinues:
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Princedapace(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Point of correction, Igbo's voted for party not candidate. Falae was Yoruba's choice in the 1999 election.

All those you have been voted including are all about party not candidate cos anything against the interest of SW na bae to you before..

Okay, Igbos voted for Party called Labour Party then.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Basicend: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
From the way he talked. . He is Obedient underneath.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Godfullsam(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Metaphor44:
Ok.. But all I have ever craved and prayed for is a Nigeria where the Economy can so robust and prosperous. Where insecurity can be totally eradicated, poverty alleviated, where unemployed Nigerians can get good jobs without knowing anybody that knows somebody that knows someone.

May God bless you for this input. You overcome whatever changes you are going through in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by helinues: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Princedapace:

Okay, Igbos voted for Party called Labour Party then.

That's also wrong. Igbo's voted in tribal line.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by chigator2: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Tribal trick, yet they voted Obasanjo instead of Ojukwu and Yar'adua, Jonathan and Atiku. Yoruba hypocrites are really funny especially the Christians.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
ediot wake up from your fuulisness , Obi Peter is gradually swallowing his own words that he won the election to listen to him today on Arise TV , he is not contesting that Tinubu won. , deluted ediot after 4 years of Tinubu as president of federal republic of Nigeria , Obi will still lose and Tinubu will win his 2nd term then after it goes to the North. Igbo will never be Nigeria president , only SE/SS nzobu nzobu politics of hate and tribal ethnicity will never get una to aso rock, make una go kee una selves e no concern us
Massiveglory:
While PODATTI was traversing the length and breadth of our country meeting with Nigerians, attending all manners invites and giving Nigerians hope of a new Nigeria, other candidates were forming big men, godfathers and untouchable. Some blantly refused to speak to Nigerians when invited.

Nigerians bought the vision of PODATTI, came out in massive numbers and casted their votes. Only for the fraudulent faction of INEC and fraudulent politicians to steal our hope.

Kolewerk! E no go work.Tell tinubu say e de waste time.

The authentic winner of the election is the one that will lead us.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Intrepid01(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
All these guys have collated their numbers behind the camera and are now indirectly accepting that they didn’t win. But they still won’t openly accept they lost, they’ll rather cling to the current narrative that INEC made them lose just for not uploading via BVAS.

I think APC was more strategic than other parties or I should say APC candidate was more sophisticated than the other candidates. While others were chasing to win states, Tinubu was campaigning to gather 25% in 24 states. The surprising thing is a candidate can even win a Presidential election without winning any state.

4 Likes

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Whoknowsme: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Metaphor44:
It's just a matter of time, we will all survive this menace by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by colestephan86: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheDemola:

https://punchng.com/why-obi-had-sweeping-victory-in-south-south-south-east-okowa/
There is something called consolation prize, that's what you are giving yourself
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Whoknowsme: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
ediot wake up from your fuulisness , Obi Peter is gradually swallowing his own words that he won the election to listen to him today on Arise TV , he is not contesting that Tinubu won. , deluted ediot after 4 years of Tinubu as president of federal republic of Nigeria , Obi will still lose and Tinubu will win his 2nd term then after it goes to the North. Igbo will never be Nigeria president , only SE/SS nzobu nzobu politics of hate and tribal ethnicity will never get una to aso rock, make una go kee una selves e no concern us
You sound delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by bekpo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Keep hallucinating and running ur mouth like uncontrollable tap, at d election petition tribunal, we shall get to know d truth.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Metaphor44(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Whoknowsme:
It's just a matter of time, we will all survive this menace by God's grace.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Metaphor44(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Godfullsam:

May God bless you for this input. You overcome whatever changes you are going through in Jesus name.

Amen. Thanks so much sir. Pls help me if u can. I'm in pains
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
lolzzzzz oponu who is delusional between u and i ?? Your fraud Peter Obi lost the election ediot back and analyze the results. no permutation will take the weyre drug baron /corrupt trader/failed former governor to aso rock , nothing , so wkae up ur fuulish slumber grin grin grin
Whoknowsme:
You sound delusional.

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Mpanyi: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Princedapace:

You should have added MKO Abiola. No mind those ethnic and religious bigots that always call Igbos name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.