Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa (50982 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East – Okowa / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
maasoap:
grin grin grin
Sweeping victory my ass! Massive riggings with the intimidation of voters who wanted to vote other parties other than LP.
If Obi's votes from the south east has to be made to pass through integrity test, he won't have one million votes left.

Same as Lagos and FCT he won on landslide, right?
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by morocco97(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by bwinoth(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
The results were no longer rigged as claimed by pdp
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Brimstone77: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
Because Obi and his supporters played a tribal tricks on other Nigerians

But they weren't the ones shouting emilokan..

They don't speak Igbo when they campaign in the east unlike one ugly looking old man..

So where's the tribal trick?
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by excel101(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Glare247:

Seek for knowledge ,obi campaigned in 24 states out of 36,tinubu campaigned in all d 36 states ,wetin u dey yern ? Tinubu did more town all meetings than obi ,say another thing
That is the problem with the Obidients, they only see their candidate doing everything and also winning the presidential elections, but feign blindness to what other candidates are doing.....watchout they'll cry again after the state elections.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by moshino(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Metaphor44:

I know what I am going through at the moment. If I survive, thank Goodness.

You will survive ,your time will come soon. Just stay positive, focused, strong and hopeful.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by ofuonyebi: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Shameless leaders like Okowa are not fit to be Vice-President
now, are you supporting Obi or Atifku ?

Atifku should be regretting choosing you as his vice

It is now clear that Gov. Wike of Rivers State has character and guts than mr. nobody Okowa
Lets wait and see if you will be able to install your so called continuity cargo in the midst of the so called sweeping LP...Tufiakwa

PDP really presented a bad market more so...a political unity and oneness compromiser
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Metaphor44(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
moshino:

You will survive ,your time will come soon. Just stay positive, focused, strong and hopeful.

Thanks a lot sir. Pls help if u can
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by arantess: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
Hell-anus thinking with it's anus again
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by inforesource: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
maasoap:
grin grin grin
Sweeping victory my ass! Massive riggings with the intimidation of voters who wanted to vote other parties other than LP.
If Obi's votes from the south east has to be made to pass through integrity test, he won't have one million votes left.
Fear God even if you no fear man.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Saao(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
emilokan in my mind
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Cantonese: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
maasoap:
grin grin grin

Na your mate wi LP ticket to house of Reps at 27. Make small shame catch you Bros.

Obi don help you know how far.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Princedapace(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

That's also wrong. Igbo's voted in tribal line.

Please, tell me how they did and when I told you they voted for westerners, you said they voted for party. So, now, they didnt vote for party? Come on, what is wrong with you all?
Obi won in south south and south east and middle belth, are they also Igbos? Come on, so the only time Igbos are not bad people is when they vote for others. If they voted for others now, you all would have come back here to write long epistle on how Igbos hate them selves. Omo, wetin Igbos do una for Nigeria?
Yorubas vote for yoruba, northerners vote for northers, no be tribal vote, Igbos vote for Igbos, na tribal voting. lol

kilode?
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by onome2013: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
When the time comes you will explain the 2000km road and 1000km drainage
You will surely give account of the loans and all money you spent.
Everyone has abandoned you for you to carry your cross

1 Like

Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Indifferent12: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
So delta and edo are igbos abi?
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Indifferent12: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

That's also wrong. Igbo's voted in tribal line.
Since when has delta, rivers, edo, benue, jos become igbo?
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Uchedizzy(f): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
You guys should keep obi's name out of your mouth
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Lovestrong(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
always make sure Ur brain is connected before typing
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by olibeans: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Shameless and useless and hopeless failure
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Demolakay: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Glare247:

Seek for knowledge ,obi campaigned in 24 states out of 36,tinubu campaigned in all d 36 states ,wetin u dey yern ? Tinubu did more town all meetings than obi ,say another thing

Olodo upon 20.
None of d candidates campaign more Dan obi.
Aside campaigning in d 36 states, he campaign In different locations in any states he went to

He Will hold town hall meetings with women nd students.Even moving to different markets to campaign.

Who amongst d candidates did all of dat?

U b oponu!
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bulletproofgt:

E no go better for your papa. Which rigging. May truth kee u in broad day light

Firstly, I will like you, your papa and your mama to watch few video clips from South east intimidations of voters and shameful voting processes before god of iron kill all of you together
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by SuperBlack: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:

Tinubu is the President nothing to move on from... Enjoy us for the next 8yeqrs insha Allah

Enjoy you? Taah,

Those who voted Buhari, are better than those who didn't vote now??

I'm sure you don't have up 3k cash right now at hand
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Verysmart101:

So Muslim Muslim ticket by APC is wat ? If you can't answer then Ur worse than a bastard

Mumu bastard, we had Christian-Christian ticket once in Osun state with Muslims majority. Was that a religion's sentiment?
How is Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket is the same with a candidate moving from one Christians crusade ground to another and instigating them against same faith based ticket? I thought they would actually "take it back"!
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Thebigheart: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
Okowa .. Okowa... Okowa

You fall Atiku Hand big time

Atiku when no even get weight. Na over hyped politician Atiku be.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Omodua(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
And Tinubu and his supporters did not play tribal and ethnic politics on other Nigerians?
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by liasmiram2567: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
onuman:

"I believe that people have exercised their rights in a democratic process but INEC did not follow Electoral Act”. ---- Gov Okowa.

Exactly. And the election must be annulled for INEC to follow the Electoral Act to conduct a fresh Presidential and National Assembly elections.

Annulled ko prescribed ni.
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by samflex(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol remind me again who went to ogun state and was shouting emilokan? You guys are delusional that I'm begining to think you do this on purpose

helinues:
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Mylove55(f): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Digriz:
you reasoning is shallow I swear, Obi that got up to 900 thousand votes or more in Lagos, what do you expect the outcome to be in the SE and SS. ?
In Lagos the number of yorubas that voted for Obi surpassed the ones that voted for Tinubu. If not for snatching of ballot boxes and disenfranchising of voters, Tinubu would not have gotten up to 30 percent in Lagos.
You espect the people of SE to vote for Tinubu were their is a better alternative on the ballot paper acceptable by Nigerians and the son of the soil. My friend, you need to go back to sleep.
son of the soil, and yoruba should not vote for their own son of the soil,
You see why you be mu.mu
Yoruba should vote for failure who could not develop one town in anambra, and leave their son who makes lagos to be the fourth largest economy in Africa,
You be real mu.mu
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Kasdat5(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Okowa is the biggest southern fool

Southern Governors came to Asaba to agree that power must shift to South after duly completion of Northern 8 years

APC Governors went to lobby the support of Northern APC Governors

Okowa and Udom went to meet Atiku in Dubai, agreed to Northern Presidency if Atiku make one of the SouthSouth Governors Vice

Okowa took countless meaningless loans to support his pipe dream

Now consiquences of his actions

SouthSouth SouthEast didn't get PDP ticket

Christian isn't the President or the Vice since it it was South vs North

All these you have stated , where you there in the meetings ?
Wasted time typing jargons ...
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by BluntCrazeMan: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
Others were saying “I won the election”.

Obi said: “We Won The Election”...

Who are the WE.??
Re: Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa by Moh247: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kasdat5:

All these you have stated , where you there in the meetings ?
Wasted time typing jargons ...

Memorandum are published after such meetings

Members of such meetings also give press briefing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.