Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy (41052 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nathan2016: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
flokii:

Hypocrisy is when Igbos lock their own region to other tribes but turn to other people's region to foment trouble.

Can Yorubas group themselves in Anambra for example to pick candidates they want to govern Anambra? The answer is NO.
So what then is Igbos problem with Lagos? is Lagos a part of Igboland or what??

Who is stopping yoruba from contesting in Anambra. Sometimes I think most of you guys are illiterate that don’t understand how demographics work and how Nigerian constitution work. That’s how you clowns believe Igbos don’t sell their land when you can literally buy land from any real estate company can sell it
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by YorubaSamurai: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
PDJT:

-Who is hosting who, in una "one Nigeria"?

-Yes, Ndi-Igbo sabi pass una, that's the reason for your hatred. Sorry, we can't help it - We pass una. Simples.

-All your hatred laced with envy is because of our success, even a 1st year psychology student can figure that one out.

-Go and recreate Lagos success in Ibadan, or Ogbomosho then we will take you lots serious.

-On average and at individual level; none of my yorroba associates is of any benefit to me. Na me de help them. At the society's level, there is nothing that yoro people have that Ndi-Igbo will ever be envious of. That's a fact! Is it your women? 😆🤣
wetin igbos get make person go envy? cheesy cheesy cheesy
look at this igbo animal that their people are celebrities in asian jails talking about envy grin grin grin
motor accident will claim the life of your family cheesy cheesy cheesy
bastard tribe.. stay in your cursed region.. stop bringing your unwanted self to the SW grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
If they run check on you, na yah*o boy you be, spiced with organ harvest. Finish!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by sketchlyrics(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:
I'm a Yoruba but in my next life, I'll be an igbo. Yoruba is the problem of this country, highly betrayal people we are. Remove yourubas from Nigeria, Nigeria will be great. Epe ti mo Yoruba, onijekuje ti po ju ninu wa
you are very madt sir....denying your tribe for a bunch of Eba....God p^nish you

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by adanny01(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
God1000:
Too bad

Seeing Igbos and Yorubas fighting each other makes me sick, there's division everywhere in Nigeria today, even among minorities

Tribalism is a big problem in Nigeria, we still have a long way to go, nigerians still vote along ethnic and religious lines

This is why I like Rwanda

I thank God for giving me a good heart not to hate anyone, forget my political affiliation

Unfortunately, Obi rode on the back of Igbo's to run for president. His failure only brings them backlash that people like me anticipated. The hatred will only get worst if Igbo's do not rethink their political strategy.

Secondly, Obi should stop the media trial and focus on the court case. What ever he says could only inspire more hate for Igbo's.

No matter how bad Buhari was, the insults only attracts sympathy from his kinsmen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
youngtizzy1:
You are one of the Bastard Igbos ever had, sensible igbo are not Tribalistic like you.
May God Almighty Grant u sense Molfo

Frustration go soon kill you and your likes 😂😂😂😂,
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
riverbird:

Actually am not trying to be funny, am actually laughing at your foolishness after your father sells of your inheritance then he turns you into a begger.

lol.....my father didnt raise me to rely on inheritance, I'm a made man already. aint no beggar

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Sj11: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pleasant01:

But Igbos are in SE and it's still the poorest region in southern Nigeria
u dey make me laugh,apart from lagos no other south west state is better than any south east states u can ask questions
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

lol.....my father didnt raise me to rely on inheritance, I'm a made man already. aint no beggar

Owomida made man😂😆😆😆, you must be cashing out big-time 👍
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nathan2016: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
riverbird:
The self acclaimed most educated is fast becoming the most foolish, our Lagos our Lagos but the only thing you and your entire generation has added to it is nothing but agberoism and thuggery 😂😆😂, owomida kill you there....😆

Leave them mumus. As if they are the only people that owns a state. I have never seen a northerner threaten Igbos or Igbos threatening northerners. Everyday our lagos our lagos. Even lowlifes that don’t own a stone in lagos
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by YorubaSamurai: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
riverbird:

Na burnt offering I go use you do that day after voting my darling ELLU P 😂😆😆
bragging bastard grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Fearyourcreator: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
leanonme82:
You are calling peoples identity and heritage as 'no mans land' and expect open teeth.

You are singing drums of war and dont expect war.

Are u stupid or just playing stupid?!!! What sort of disrespectful tribe is this??!!!

Painful thing is some yorubas themselves they follow them talk rubbish... Igbos ... Omo ehn
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by 2starboy25: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
flokii:

We don't talk much in the West neither do we whine like bltches like you Igbos do.. Yorubas have marked you people now.

We don't pray for war o.. but believe me y'all will be wiped out in no time atal. Don't take gentility for cowardice.

The Isrealites killed and some got killed over land ownership.. don't go about feeling like an immortal when you are just a bloody mortal.
Be guided.
we'll be wiped out u said? We don't say such prayer in igbo land or any land we find ourselves in, ur prayer will haunt u, we are all here to love one and other not to hate like u
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by youngtizzy1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Not for me
Frustration is already romancing you and ur fellow Molfos
Idiot

riverbird:

Frustration go soon kill you and your likes 😂😂😂😂,
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by livinbygrace: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
5starMan:

I said most tribal.
Yaradua also won massively in SE
Obasanjo also won massively in SE
You don't expect Igbos not vote massively for for Obi who is best candidate by far.
Anybody who does otherwise is doing so because of tribe, religion, party affiliation or other selfish interest.
Let's tell ourselves the truth, Obi won this 2023 election but the hawks are almost hijacking his mandate.
Did you think that Igbos will vote criminals like Orji Uzor or Rochas the way they voted Obi.
The only thing that will a Yoruba to vote the rottten criminal Tinubu is because of tribe,religion or selfish interest.

No South West,No K.K.K states,No core Northern MUSLIM states Votes, and you believed he won?Well,maybe he thought he was contesting for the Christian Association of Nigeria election.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by christistruth01: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
Yoruba is the most Tribalistic ethnic group in the history of Nigeria.

They want Igbos to go, yet they want One Nigeria.

What type of Tribe is this

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Boldkrammy: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.

The truth is that you don't even know the history of Lagos. Even till next world, Lagos is no man's land. Ekiti is for the Ekitis, Ondo is for the Ondos, Oyo is for the Oyos, Osun for Osunites but Lagos is for everyone. Even Senegalese are more Lagosians than most of you shouting. Everyone in Lagos is a visitor!
The past and present governor's not forgetting the Obas! Gbagam!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nathan2016: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
benitwater:
To help Nigeria survive pls go and develop your region.

Who told you our region is not develop.

Apart from lagos which SW state can measure with Enugu and Anambra. Do you think it was the yoruba that developed lagos. Lol
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nathan2016:

Leave them mumus. As if they are the only people that owns a state. I have never seen a northerner threaten Igbos or Igbos threatening northerners. Everyday our lagos our lagos. Even lowlifes that don’t own a stone in lagos

😆
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Padipadi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
Yoruba is the most Tribalistic ethnic group in the history of Nigeria.

They want Igbos to go, yet they want One Nigeria.

What type of Tribe is this
See pot calling kettle black.
Do you know that Igbos do segregation amongst themselves?
What's Osu System in Igboland?
Cos you typed and got few likes you think you v sense. You mo get brain at all. Take brain!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Fearyourcreator: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:
I'm a Yoruba but in my next life, I'll be an igbo. Yoruba is the problem of this country, highly betrayal people we are. Remove yourubas from Nigeria, Nigeria will be great. Epe ti mo Yoruba, onijekuje ti po ju ninu wa
E no go better for your agbole... Omoale... Olorinur are e can still turn Igbo.... Oloshi omo... Dem go come your property follow you drag... Your tenants go collect Your own house from you ... Same as your workers will still your company

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by MaliCampus: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
arcis:

Even if I reside in Ogbomosho, it's still part of Yoruba land..Go back to Owerri or nnewi or Onisha..is that to hard to do. Go back to your region..
Lols you don't reside in Lagos and you are beating the drum of war. Let me tell you the Truth, the real lagosians dont have problem with Igbos in Lagos,if not you'd have been seeing clashes between both tribes. I have called Lagos a no man's land in front of a real lagosian before,they will just laugh it off and tell me to go to oshodi or mushin to do the same if I have the Mind in a funny way,even if you go to Oshodi and do thesame they won't do anything. It people like you who don't reside in Lagos that always feel offended with that word.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
leisuretym:
Idiot, what we are saying is let Hausa man or Fulani man become a governor in igboland first.

Anambra is a good place to start.

Let’s see a Hausa Man become Governor in Enugu State first .

Ordinary to pass with a truck of onion and cattle, you killed them ,
Hypocrites , has anyone killed you in Lagos?

Did any Igbo States tell any Hausa or Fulani not to bring out a Candidate or Contest an Election??
It's very Simple, just Bring ur people down here, and make sure de are staying in Houses, not sleeping on the Roads, putting Mats on the Roads begging..
The people that are Attacked are the people Causing Menace in the States,, it's very Simple, Buy a Land in the East and keep a Cattle Ranch and be Civilized and stop acting like illiterates

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by reddingtonblack: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ogaonos:
put port in delta ,rivers nd akwa ibom connect railway go inland port in anambra,imo,nd abia state make this nonsense tribal bigotry stop

Naa talk be that, Did igbos or FG put port in Lagos, the port in lagos were built by the colonial master to export agricultural product from west & north.

Where igbos keep making excuses to cover up for there unseriousness to develop, was it by "Lagos is former capital" that Tinubu built 2nd seaport in Lagos

Tinubu is milking Lagos dry yet his dynasty as produce more infrastructural development & job employment than any govt from opposition,

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by livinbygrace: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Boldkrammy:

The truth is that you don't even know the history of Lagos. Even till next world, Lagos is no man's land. Ekiti is for the Ekitis, Ondo is for the Ondos, Oyo is for the Oyos, Osun for Osunites but Lagos is for everyone. Even Senegalese are more Lagosians than most of you shouting. Everyone in Lagos is a visitor!
The past and present governor's not forgetting the Obas! Gbagam!

Yes ooo,Anambra is for everyone
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

So Lagos is a No Man’s land?

There’s no place on earth that’s no man’s land. That’s just nonsense. Lagos is a major city in Nigeria so belongs to Nigerians.

Remember it used to be the capital of Nigeria. And was obviously developed with resources sourced from the
collective wealth of the country. The international sea ports and airports in Lagos were not built by one single tribe’s income only. You can’t expect to be built up by collective wealth and then tell those whose wealth have been invested in the development that they have no stake in it.

I don’t know if that makes sense to you or not.

Obviously no one is going to come to your personal house and tell you it belongs to them. So I’m not seeing what the issue is.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Alezy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.
this is the mentality of an average Nigerian, why? Because tribal sentiments have eaten deep into your minds.

You are First of all Nigerian before Yoruba. Irrespective of your ancestral home, someone who has lived with you for a good number of years becomes like you as co owner of the land that's why u can see Sunak as PM in the UK today and Obama ruled the US. There was no racial stunt against him why? He is/was more American than those who are from there because he grew up there and spent more years than many of them.

But No, you all have used a word of one or two people to judge a whole tribe asking that they live you. Whereas without that tribe, your town would be far backwards than it is now.

In PH I know areas dominated by Yorubas, some where born here and this is their home. No one would ever ask them out of here because they are first Nigerian before Yoruba. That does not mean one or two of them haven't done or said bad things to indigens here. You can never hear anyone say leave PH.

You guys should stop this foolish tribalistic behavior.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sj11:
u dey make me laugh,apart from lagos no other south west state is better than any south east states u can ask questions
Lol.... better in what exactly? GDP ? Igr? Infrastructures ? And why bother ask questions when I have Google earth and street view
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
bragging bastard grin grin grin

Just come and do anyhow that day and see what will befall you😆😆😆, you will run and leave this Lagos.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by arcis: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

What have Yorubas done for other tribe

Is it Yorubas that are giving Igbos money to buy land or buy houses

Is it Yorubas that's giving Igbos money to rent N50,000,000 per annum shop

Is it Yorubas that's giving Igbos money to import goods

Mention what Yorubas have done to other tribe

Bunch of tribalist

Why wasting your energy..do not buy their land or rent their shop. Go build your state.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by YorubaSamurai: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
riverbird:

Just come and do anyhow that day and see what will befall you😆😆😆, you will run and leave this Lagos.
shutup nwanne
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Authenticbiz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
No one is actually asking the igbo's to vacate Lagos, it's just that some of them are ingrat.es, their businesses can't even flourish in their hometowns not until they move to the West but still they're ungrateful stylishly saying Lagos isn't for yoruba's

That west you think is flourishing didn't reach that level by our respected Yoruba brothers ....you know I am saying the truth. Check the facts well. The people that developed Lagos state aren't the original dwellers...it was strangers, of which the Igbos were at the fore front.

Lagos, just like fct was lucky to be made Nigeria's capital back then because of the ease of trade with the colonial masters and other parts of Europe, largely due to apapa warf.

Just thesame way KARU LGA of Nasarawa state is being named the fastest growing LGA in africa. Before El-Rufai demolished parts of Abuja and people were forced to relocate to the neighbouring Mararaba, masaka, new Nyanya, uke, etc (all are the major parts of this KARU LGA), these places were just bushes with scanty houses.

Those who are there now and fair enough in their judgement will know that I am saying the truth.

The influx of people from fct due to demolition by El-Rufai into these areas has caused a rapid growth , thus KARU has retained that title of "the fastest growing LGA in Africa since then"

This LGA now generates the highest amount of IGR for nasarawa state, But do you know what's happening now, the politicians have refused to construct good roads and plan the place well. Their major reason is the KARU LGA is occupied by non-indigens , thus it can't attract attention from government.

But they collect revenue like someone going to his business area to collect money from his sales boys (I know this because I worked there during NTAX, in the days of VAIDS). And presently, one of my factories is there.

Let me ask you one question.... If these non-indigens revolt now on thesame grounds that the politicians are claiming, and stop paying tax, won't thesame government will call them ingrates....and label them with a bad name...??

That's what is happening in Lagos.

So, you see....you can't beat a child and ask him not to cry.

If our politicians won't tolerate other tribes in their states, in the so-called name of "ONE NIGERIA", let them agree to secession and let every region walk their way, and let's see which region will develop faster than the rest.

I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out / Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.