Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy (41047 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: Iโ€™m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / Itโ€™s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by arcis: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
MaliCampus:
I can bet anything,you don't reside in Lagos.Typing trash from Ogbomosho.

Even if I reside in Ogbomosho, it's still part of Yoruba land..Go back to Owerri or nnewi or Onisha..is that to hard to do. Go back to your region..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.
foreign land indeed! Is it not thesame Nigeria??

Americans would have thrown Obama away.

You are so dumb!

Tribalism has really proven how illiterate lots of you are
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Zeezenho: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
ppogba:
Igbos should be wary of people like this that are putting petrol inside the fire with comments like this.

Election has come and gone and the matter is in the court.

Na play play like this Hutu/ Tutsi start o.

No be today nah the whole nigeria don join hand comite genocide against us be for so its not a new thing.but this time it shall be different we are well prepared.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
yeah you're right the igbo's can afford shop worth 50m because they can easily pull out the money from their illegal deals and those who are into occultism can easily afford it

The source of money does not matter, what matters is Igbos have the money.

So Yorubas should also get money maybe from Skull mining or any means and pay for N50m shop like the Igbos.

Tribalistic bunch
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by youngtizzy1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
You are the one to think
Am speaking peace but you are giving violence, you don't want peace.
Not at this age I will ever think of killing my fellow human.
But obviously that's what you want, putting politicians matter for head.

Peace โœŒ๏ธ is what we call for
HardBishop:

Don't forget yorubas leave in the east. If you kill igbos in west, aba and onitsha boys won't hesitate to kill yorubas for east.
Becareful of what you wish for. Igbos are very aggressive in action in killings and they don't care.
Let a hausa man explain to you what happened in the north
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mp3ree: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:
I'm a Yoruba but in my next life, I'll be an igbo. Yoruba is the problem of this country, highly betrayal people we are. Remove yourubas from Nigeria, Nigeria will be great. Epe ti mo Yoruba, onijekuje ti po ju ninu wa

Mr man shut up, you are lying, you are not a Yoruba Man.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pleasant01:

You sure you read what I wrote? Where did I mention Igbo?

Soz Fam, had to read again.

No offence jare, na one monkey i day refer to. You spoke of the one for Enugu, whos that ?
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by livinbygrace: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:
I'm a Yoruba but in my next life, I'll be an igbo. Yoruba is the problem of this country, highly betrayal people we are. Remove yourubas from Nigeria, Nigeria will be great. Epe ti mo Yoruba, onijekuje ti po ju ninu wa

You are ot a Yoruba ,you are an imposter.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by YorubaSamurai: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
riverbird:

Am in our Lagos currently ๐Ÿ˜† and if them born your papa well please come out on the 18th and try stopping me from voting GRV of ELLU P and see if I won't offer you as burnt offering to sango, idiat.
you wey thug go shoot to death that day? cheesy cheesy cheesy
even soldiers nor fit face the thugs, na one igbo idiot like you go come fit grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

let him win first, if e sure for am

Owomida ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜”

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nathan2016: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
azikiweironsi:
No one is asking igbos to leave Lagos but mind your business, put your mouth where it should be, stop meddling with your host affairs. Let there be decorum in your over Sabi. Afterall, you are not the only ethnic group in Lagos.
Do all these and see peace.

Yoruba are not the host. You canโ€™t call Igbos visitors in their country. Thatโ€™s total rubbish. I am a lagosians. I own a property in lagos. I have every right and more right than Segun from Ekiti state that doesnโ€™t live or own property in lagos. I will gladly leave lagos when I see a certificate that you have mentioning your tribe as owners of lagos. Lagos is a state indigenous to yoruba people and made up of different ethnic groups. You donโ€™t own it and no tribe owns any state. You can say it is an indigenous land but not your ownership once you sell it.

Anyone can participate politically in any state. No one is holding anyone from participating in SE

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by YorubaRonuuu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

The source of money does not matter, what matters is Igbos have the money.

So Yorubas should also get money maybe from Skull mining or any means and pay for N50m shop like the Igbos.

Tribalistic bunch
stop covering your brothers in crime, the source of money matters and that's why most of the igbo's in city (the ones who engage in illegal stuffs and occult) hardly lives compare to the ones in the village.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emir01:
Nobody tells you to leave. Respect the locals simple.
how??

Can you define the term respect here??

People in their own country??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Indifferent12: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
arcis:

You be mumu, and you think Niger Delta is part of South East abi..Keep day dreaming..

Igbo must leave Lagos after this election. They have overstayed. Let them go back to their states and region. These states need development..Useless set of people. Can you guys try this in Kaduna or Kano or even in PH? We shall deal with you at the appropriate time.
Are u a fool, I said Nigeria made lagos, I didn't say south east made lagos, im from delta state, you think if south east leave Nigeria, u think niger delta will stay.
I really pity you.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by livinbygrace: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy Ejimakor

Aloy Ejimakor, a Nigerian lawyer has condemned the hostility meted out to Igbos in Lagos by other Nigerians who claim they want a united Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Ejimakor wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1635177977356091394?t=86TxUmCI1imzgUcs4FAltg&s=19

Is that how Obama go about calling America no man"s land or Sunak Britain,no mand"s land?
You come to Lagos ,the land blesses you and all of a sudden you starts insulting the indigene ,calling them no man"s land and you expect to be treated with kids glove?Eni kure

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Ogahp: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.
because your stupidity,that is why you have to come here and talk rubbish, without Igbo people can you survive the current happenings in this spoiled country called Nigeria,where black is now white, the Igbo people has been agitating to leave this spoiled country called Nigeria but you are working against their leaving,if you can survive without them why can't you allow them to go and build up their own country, mad man like you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
you wey thug go shoot to death that day? cheesy cheesy cheesy
even soldiers nor fit face the thugs, na one igbo idiot like you go come fit grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na burnt offering I go use you do that day after voting my darling ELLU P ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
riverbird:

Owomida ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜”

no saubstance, not funny
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nathan2016: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
illuminutty:

You lose the right of ownership of your land once you sell it to the highest bidder. Who wants to take over the land you have sold willingly yourself.

Donโ€™t mind these clowns.

Eat your cake and have it mentality.

Most of them donโ€™t even live or own a single square meter of land in lagos. Na them make noise pass.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Tee2027: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Oh heaven I'm getting sick of all these madness.

Yes, igbo should leave Lagos, yes go back home, yes go home.

Igbo right from the birth of Nigeria as a country has never accepted Nigeria as their home? Pls go, Lagos do mot need you anymore.

Go and f u c k to one Nigeria shit.

Fu ck, fu ck one Nigeria. So you now remember one Nigeria but came to someone homeland and be threaten their existence ba? U no well.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by liasmiram2567: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:

You are never a Yoruba.The criminals in all tribes are the problem of Nigeria not the Yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pleasant01:

Strangers who think they can impose their wish and have their way in Yorubaland

Strangers? Is there a name for these strangers?
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Indifferent12: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=Aprocco post=121718103][/quote]
Name one project from Tinubu era apart from uncompleted Eko Atlantic city
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by livinbygrace: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ogahp:
because your stupidity,that is why you have to come here and talk rubbish, without Igbo people can you survive the current happenings in this spoiled country called Nigeria,where black is now white, the Igbo people has been agitating to leave this spoiled country called Nigeria but you are working against their leaving,if you can survive without them why can't you allow them to go and build up their own country, mad man like you

Nobody is holding you ..You are free to get your Biafra..Abeg if you rent a house and he does not favor you,they will advise you to pack out and move elsewhere,thats why most of you are trooping to Lagos.
The Lagos land has blessed you and you cant try 1/4 of what you are doing here in your village.
If you are fed up ,move back to your village and develop it.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by riverbird: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

no saubstance, not funny
Actually am not trying to be funny, am actually laughing at your foolishness after your father sells of your inheritance then he turns you into a begger.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Johnthesuccess: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bodmum:

Oloriburuku nii ee. You are not a Yoruba but an impostor. Oo nii kure.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by 5starMan: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Teeklef:
most tribalistic and Obi won massively in southwest compare to what other candidates scored in southeast. Na wah o
I said most tribal.
Yaradua also won massively in SE
Obasanjo also won massively in SE
You don't expect Igbos not vote massively for for Obi who is best candidate by far.
Anybody who does otherwise is doing so because of tribe, religion, party affiliation or other selfish interest.
Let's tell ourselves the truth, Obi won this 2023 election but the hawks are almost hijacking his mandate.
Did you think that Igbos will vote criminals like Orji Uzor or Rochas the way they voted Obi.
The only thing that will make a Yoruba to vote the rotten criminal Tinubu is because of tribe,religion or selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
flokii:

Hypocrisy is when Igbos lock their own region to other tribes but turn to other people's region to foment trouble.

Can Yorubas group themselves in Anambra for example to pick candidates they want to govern Anambra? The answer is NO.
So what then is Igbos problem with Lagos? is Lagos a part of Igboland or what??

Have Yorubas Tried it before in Anambra nd de got Attacked or it Failed
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by youngtizzy1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
You are one of the Bastard Igbos ever had, sensible igbo are not Tribalistic like you.
May God Almighty Grant u sense Molfo
riverbird:

Is like you are one of the foolish Yorubas, may your brain starts functioning well so that you will become one of the wise Yorubas cos they are very lovely and peaceful ๐Ÿ™.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Zeezenho: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
demoBaba:

What his he saying...... point out to elected Yoruba man has a councilor in Igbo Land. It's just Yoruba are too flexible....can they try that with northerns.

Stop using northers name to camouflage your hate.yoruba woman won senate seat in abuja.its majority igbos that voted her.why are you not talking about that?
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
stop covering your brothers in crime, the source of money matters and that's why most of the igbo's in city (the ones who engage in illegal stuffs and occult) hardly lives compare to the ones in the village.

What happens to all the Yorubas been caught on daily basis with human heads

Are they using it to cook Ewedu soup or what

Is an open knowledge that Yorubas are the no1 in Skull mining

So what are you saying

You are mining skull and can't afford N50m shop rent

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Pleasant01: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
gimakon:

Soz Fam, had to read again.

No offence jare, na one monkey i day refer to. You spoke of the one for Enugu, whos that ?
Tony nwoye....Enugu or Anambra can't remember

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

Uche Azikiwe Celebrates Her 70th Birthday Today (Photos) / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari / Labour Yields To Fgโ€™s Pressure, May Call Off Strike Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.