Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy (41114 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Aprocco: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Indifferent12:

Lol, so all these projects were build when tinubu was governor?
I can see that u are a clown.

see you can write but not sure you can read. Development in Lagos was by Military Federal Government in the Lagos FCT era or State Government post- Tinubu era.
2 Different Eras

You asked me to name projects in the Tinubu era and there you have a few listed to show Lagos developed Lagos, not Nigeria.
I showed you the Lagos Military Government handed to Tinub was a small state earning 600m an not capable of any mega project than drainages and flyovers your red soiled people usually commission with fanfare.

You can also flaunt achievements of Obi and the other traders you guys usually elect Governors.

Lagos Governors developed Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by dalass(f): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
donb06:

The current house of rep member representing amuwo odofin is an urhobo man. He currently lost to a Yoruba man in labour party. Infact in eti osa the man that won banky w is from Benue. Why only igbos.

To you Biting the finger that fed you means why are u going against the candidate nominated by a God father. Igbos have never gone against any law stipulated by the Lagos state government. Anyone that goes against the law should be punished. Infact in my 2 years in Lagos, igbos were scared of breaking any law because of this same stigma. What do you want us to do again

And finally between GRV and Sanwolu who's the HOST??

The Igbos stepped on the lion's tail when they began shouting "Lagos is a no man's land" Audaciously putting up banners that says "Lagos belongs to Igbos"

That's where the trouble started from. Urhobos, Hausas, Fulanis, Lebanese, Itsekiris, Chinese etc live in Lagos and other Yoruba land without problems. Igbos saying Lagos belongs to them, haba!

There is a bullying nature in any Igbo which comes up anytime you give them space to flourish. Whenever they flourish, they come for your head as the host...

Whatever the Igbos experience in any Yoruba land, they caused it... Call the miscreants to order, else, they must see the other side of Yoruba hospitality. When some herders started their wahala, Yorubas came together and flushed them out.

You choose to live peacefully with Yorubas fine.but a bastard calling Yorubas AFONJAAAA with goat picture? He will always fail in the political terrain.. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tee2027:

Hahaha so you think Army are angry with the North then you need psychiatric evaluation won't say more than that.

Go and thank Kalu, obi of onitsha, soludo, Okorocha, Anyim, Onu and soludo who had done everything to prevailed on the President and the army formation from using jet bombers on East you dey here dey whin mouth.
Are they not Using Jet Bombers in de North
No oo, Army are Happy with de North, Fool, But they are always Bribing der Ogas in other 2 get themselves Posted to SouthEast,, u no knw say SouthEast be Hot Cake for Military personnel 2 Serve in?? FOOL
Do u knw hw many Soldiers that hav Lost der Lives in de North since 2010 till today way Insurgency started,
Upon all de stuffs dat is Happening in South East Military and Police are always happy and Lobby themselves 2 be Posted in SouthEast than North, Fool
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
OceanRed:

lol who is chasing igbos? we arent gonna chase them, they will run or craw back to their enclave when the time comes. for now they can continue enjoying Lagos largesse.
Oooh so na Sanwo Olu go Chase dem abi
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Tee2027: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Are they not Using Jet Bombers in de North
No oo, Army are Happy with de North, Fool, But they are always Bribing der Ogas in other 2 get themselves Posted to SouthEast,, u no knw say SouthEast be Hot Cake for Military personnel 2 Serve in?? FOOL
Do u knw hw many Soldiers that hav Lost der Lives in de North since 2010 till today way Insurgency started,
Upon all de stuffs dat is Happening in South East Military and Police are always happy and Lobby themselves 2 be Posted in SouthEast than North, Fool

Oh my God see painment!!!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Timmi: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
codemaniacs:

Lagos is the nerve center of the Yorubas.

Lagos is not the nerve center of Nigeria.

Other tribes should go and build their own nerve centers.

You are correct saying other tribes should build their own nerve center but wrong on Lagos just been the nerve center of the Yorubas. Lagos serve both the Yoruba and entire country as the nerve center.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Jemex003: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kelvin3476:
after outrunning lagos we wil do the same to ABUJA, THEN OGUN AND KANO.

HAVE THIS STOCKED INTO UR BRAIN .

SHEY NA ONE NIGERIA ?
SOON NIGERIA WILL BEG US TO GO, AND WITH A BETTER TERMS ALONG.

Your mumu knw dey finish.. There's no biafra for you we will only ghost you to your potopoto land
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Sermwell(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.
You must be an illiterate!! No one has any right to send anybody from anywhere! Even the stupid politicians you support know this!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nathan2016: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mccullum:

With the level of MKO Abiola your fathers and uncles refused to sell land to him in Igbo land, awareness has commence for reciprocity policy with federating states of Nigeria.

Keep living in the rock and believing that. NO commot your comfort zone you hear. I know of a benue man that have properties all over enugu. Be there and telling your self this story. Na you dey do yourself. Shalom.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jemex003:

We maintain our dignity and humanities. I can see how your hard work putting your entire tribe into foreign country prison. Go check lagos criminal profiler in 90s and early 20s to see how many igbo army robbers that has lost their life. Oponu

You always rush to insult people, whwn you are insulted back , you begin to curse people.....

My comment was just on Immigration level , and why it is not seen in the minds of some Yorubas who feel Tinubu is their role models.....

But since you have digressed to crime and social vices, well, I know some Yorubas are equally into the crime books but any day I want to visit Ogun, Osun state, I never try to go with my head , I know the major occupation of the people possessing those states.....lols

What does Opuno mean?.....I always hear it from Yoruba children that are bastards anyway....
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Jemex003: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

You always rush to insult people, whwn you are insulted back , you begin to curse people.....

My comment was just on Immigration level , and why it is not seen in the minds of some Yorubas who feel Tinubu is their role models.....

But since you have digressed to crime and social vices, well, I know some Yorubas are equally into the crime books but any day I want to visit Ogun, Osun state, I never try to go with my head , I know the major occupation of the people possessing those states.....lols

What does Opuno mean?.....I always hear it from Yoruba children that are bastards anyway....

Oponu ni eeeeeeee
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by youngtizzy1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
I will never be that but I see you as the Grandfather of Tribal Bigotry.
You are such a molfo
You better grow up molfo

Geminiivory:

See the father of tribal bigotry.. Thank God others are getting to see you for who you re
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by codemaniacs: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Timmi:

You are correct saying other tribes should build their own nerve center but wrong on Lagos just been the nerve center of the Yorubas. Lagos serve both the Yoruba and entire country as the nerve center.

No. Lagos only serves the Yoruba nation. It doesn't serve the entire country.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Sleekfingers: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy Ejimakor

Aloy Ejimakor, a Nigerian lawyer has condemned the hostility meted out to Igbos in Lagos by other Nigerians who claim they want a united Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Ejimakor wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1635177977356091394?t=86TxUmCI1imzgUcs4FAltg&s=19

Can a Yoruba man go to Anambra and be saying the shits you guys are saying ?
Will you guys not chop off his head?

Y'all idiots come to my state . Still have gut to call it a No man's land......

Enough is enough . Na after the guber election. ...we go decide una fate for Lagos...

Awon olori pelebe jatijati
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by gidgiddy: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
codemaniacs:

You again..

You're just realizing Nigeria is a fraud..

Even in your family you and your siblings don't have equal stake so why should Nigeria be different?

Nigeria is a bri:tish map which groups indigenous African nations/tribes into the location known as Nigeria so someone from a different tribe can never ever have equal stake in another part of Nigeria because that is not the person's ethnic territory.

And that is why we should put an end to Nigeria, disintegrate peacefully and go our seperate ways
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by afbstrategies: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Neverslumber:

We really need help in this country. Things get worst by the day and almost no hope in sight. The current economic hardship has made it worse. It's almost removing life out of me and my family. We really need any financial assistance from you. Any amount will go a long way please. It's biting very unbearably.
001 54 428 45, Sterling Bank.
After voting for APC, you’re here asking for money ba? Tell us your name and we’ll know who you voted for. Go ahead, put your name out.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by codemaniacs: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

And that is why we should put an end to Nigeria, disintegrate peacefully and go our seperate ways

Can't you see what's happening between r:ussia and u:kraine?

E:uropeans and u:s will never allow peaceful disintegration because they will want to sell weapons and make profit for themselves and their economies while destroy ourselves and our economies using e:uropean and u:s made weapons.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by gidgiddy: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
codemaniacs:

Can't you see what's happening between r:ussia and u:kraine?

E:uropeans and u:s will never allow peaceful disintegration because they will want to sell weapons and make profit for themselves and their economies while destroy ourselves and our economies using e:uropean and u:s made weapons.

US and Europe? Do they own us? We can all agree to our separate ways peacefully. Anyone who decides to fight after that is on his own
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Denoh68: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
thesicilian:
You don't go to a man's house and start telling him his household is a no man's land. If you do that he has every right to walk you out. If you want to be respected in a foreign land, you first have to respect yourself and behave respectfully. And if someday the throne manages to get to you for one reason or the other, you still should never forget your place and the need to remain humble to your hosts.
OGA,BINI PEOPLE HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT THEY OWN LAGOS,WHY DO YOU ATTACK IGBOS FOR SAYING SAME THING.YOU YORUBAS ARE HYPOCRITES,YOU SET OUR OWN BROTHERS AGAINST US IN THE SOUTHERN STATES,YET YOU WANT US TO RESPECT YOUR OWN UNITY.IS THAT BOT RIDICULOUS.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by codemaniacs: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

US and Europe? Do they own us? We can all agree to our separate ways peacefully. Anyone who decides to fight after that is on his own

What do you think the likes of GRV are planted there for? To heat up the polity and create toxic animosity between Yorubas and Igbos.

In a sane country, GRV would have been pressured to withdraw from contesting due to his anti-yoruba comments and due to heating up the polity and his political career would have ended but in Nigeria GRV is still contesting...

If the guy wasn't contesting and Igbos had kept quiet and allowed things to play out.. the election won't be this heated.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Denoh68: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Can a Yoruba man go to Anambra and be saying the shits you guys are saying ?
Will you guys not chop off his head?

Y'all idiots come to my state . Still have gut to call it a No man's land......

Enough is enough . Na after the guber election. ...we go decide una fate for Lagos...

Awon olori pelebe jatijati
NDI ARA ONWU G'GBUCHI UZO.YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT TO ASK ANYBODY TO LEAVE LAGOS.IGBOS ARE NOT DRAGGING YOUR LAND WITH YOU.YOU HAVE YOUR OBAS AND VILLAGE HEADS,ALLOW PEOPLE TO DO THEIR BUSINESS IN PEACE.NDI OSHI NA NDI UME NNGWU.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Oooh so na Sanwo Olu go Chase dem abi

lol... sanwo olu no go chase anyone. i repeat when the time come for them to leave, no one will chase them.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by emapeteum(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Mumu. I am better and smarter than you. You are an algae gulping once of shit.

Oya pa ara e
one of the trademarks of the Igbo people is arrogant and abuse. Man, know thyself
You said you are smart ;really!
So smart people would not counter your points but would result to abusive words?. Truth must be told: Igbos are highly tribalistic and you are not exception. You want to eat from others and you cannot share your own, self acclaimed smart man or cunny man
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Sleekfingers: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Denoh68:
NDI ARA ONWU G'GBUCHI UZO.YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT TO ASK ANYBODY TO LEAVE LAGOS.IGBOS ARE NOT DRAGGING YOUR LAND WITH YOU.YOU HAVE YOUR OBAS AND VILLAGE HEADS,ALLOW PEOPLE TO DO THEIR BUSINESS IN PEACE.NDI OSHI NA NDI UME NNGWU.

Who is stopping you guys for not doing your business?
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by thesicilian: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Denoh68:
OGA,BINI PEOPLE HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT THEY OWN LAGOS,WHY DO YOU ATTACK IGBOS FOR SAYING SAME THING.YOU YORUBAS ARE HYPOCRITES,YOU SET OUR OWN BROTHERS AGAINST US IN THE SOUTHERN STATES,YET YOU WANT US TO RESPECT YOUR OWN UNITY.IS THAT BOT RIDICULOUS.
I am not Yoruba
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by rickyrex(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jemex003:

Let them move to Kogi. Lagos isn't for igbo again
when lagos was like kogi you never asked them to leave , when you were selling lands and property to them , you never called them names , when they have invested and expanded your region , you now remember they can go to kogi
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Jemex003: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
rickyrex:
when lagos was like kogi you never asked them to leave , when you were selling lands and property to them , you never called them names , when they have invested and expanded your region , you now remember they can go to kogi

Yes so that i can collect my house back from igbo i sold it too
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by rickyrex(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jemex003:

Yes so that i can collect my house back from igbo i sold it too
dont bother igbos don't build face me i face you, duplex or mansions will not fits you. moreover the cost of maintenance will give you bp. Anyway igbos are going no where. Get used to them the better for you ...
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by codemaniacs: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
cococandy:

There’s no place on earth that’s no man’s land. That’s just nonsense. Lagos is a major city in Nigeria so belongs to Nigerians.

Remember it used to be the capital of Nigeria. And was obviously developed with resources sourced from the
collective wealth of the country. The international sea ports and airports in Lagos were not built by one single tribe’s income only. You can’t expect to be built up by collective wealth and then tell those whose wealth have been invested in the development that they have no stake in it.

I don’t know if that makes sense to you or not.

Obviously no one is going to come to your personal house and tell you it belongs to them. So I’m not seeing what the issue is.

Nigeria is a bri:tish map which groups indigenous African nations/tribes into the location known as Nigeria so someone from a different tribe can never ever have equal stake in another part of Nigeria because that is not the person's ethnic territory.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by ebufa: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Aprocco:

Let Nigeria make Nnewi too I beg. We work 24 hours here, you do sit at home. We educate our leaders here, you send dem to serve Oga.

You now see fruit of intellectual Administration, in one breadth you exonerate all Ibos from a no- man's land claim, in another breadth you strive with Yoruba over development of their own land.

Go and use that your brain to develop your own land too.

You fought for one Nigeria....enjoy it oga!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / $1.1b Fraud: British Judge Questions GEJ's Integrity, Stops Etete From Getting / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.