Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling (48020 Views)

HURIWA Demands Emefiele, Malami’s Arrest Over Naira Redesign Crisis / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling by Abfinest007(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Handsum64:

See mumu
No wonder Nnamdi Kanu is in jail
the most foolish person I have ever seen
Re: Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling by Thomasankara(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2023
[/color]he's a mafia[color=#770077]
Dreamhighnow:
Idiot

Nigerians still don’t understand the game plan of Buhari even up till now. It is a shame. He do things behind close door and absolve himself of the consequences. And he always get away with it

One of the most crooked person I know who walk this earth
Re: Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling by Teymanhenry(f): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Greenback:

Same govt/party same people brought to power to continue?
Una Neva serious walai

Ah swear. See where religious and tribal bigotry have brought us
Re: Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
EMEIELE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL NIGERIANS THE BENEFIT OF WHAT HE JUST DID,AFTER KILLING MANY WITH HUNGER AND DEPRESSION BY DEPRIVING THEM OF THEIR HARD EARN MONEY IN D BANK.

HE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED AND SENTENCED FORTHWITH FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE JUSTICE
SEE THE NONSENSE HIS DOING,HE CANNOT EVEn COME OUT TO TELL PEOPLE TO CONTINUE USING OLD NOTES,
RATGER HE SENT A COMMON OFFICE ERRAND BOY TO TALK TO NIGERIANS. HE IS USING MIND GAMES ON NAIJA PEOPLE AND HIDING IN HIS COCOON.

THIS INSULT IS HUMONGOUS.
EMEFIELE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED. angry
Re: Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling by Tycyborg(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Johnthum:
APC government never obeyed Court order since they assumed office 💯

I hate one sided talk ... Tell me did such not happened during pdp era and in which the nnpp man, the LP man was in the part then... Did anyone of them respect the court? I mean PDP...
Do you know how many court proceed Obasanjo didn't respect nor honoured?
So why just blame APC with blaming PDP the foundation of our democracy... If your whole family smokes and you gave birth to children... There is higher possibilities that your children will smoke. Simple...
Nigeria can not be better because even the citizens are bad, one sided, tribalistic and they love double standard to the core...
Now tell me if this is not double standard then what is it...
Re: Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling by Greenback: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Emefiele is the cbn governor..... So the buck stops at his door .......

If he could not dance to the tune, he had an option to resign......

Do you think the politically exposed, suffered from emefiele's nonsense....... It was the masses that suffered, not forgetting loss of life's.....
NIGERIAN,I have heard you..
Re: Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling by Greenback: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
EMEIELE SHOULD COME OUT AND TELL NIGERIANS THE BENEFIT OF WHAT HE JUST DID,AFTER KILLING MANY WITH HUNGER AND DEPRESSION BY DEPRIVING THEM OF THEIR HARD EARN MONEY IN D BANK.

HE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED AND SENTENCED FORTHWITH FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE JUSTICE
SEE THE NONSENSE HIS DOING,HE CANNOT EVEn COME OUT TO TELL PEOPLE TO CONTINUE USING OLD NOTES,
RATGER HE SENT A COMMON OFFICE ERRAND BOY TO TALK TO NIGERIANS. HE IS USING MIND GAMES ON NAIJA PEOPLE AND HIDING IN HIS COCOON.

THIS INSULT IS HUMONGOUS.
EMEFIELE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED. angry

So in all your wisdom and intelligence,you think and believe the Emefiele acted on his own accord and will!!!!?

You Nigerians are terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.