Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

MIKE IGINI IS BACK. HIS FIRST POST ELECTION INTERVIEW ABOUT BVAS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MIKE IGINI IS BACK. HIS FIRST POST ELECTION INTERVIEW ABOUT BVAS. (1222 Views)

Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted / Court Stops INEC From Redeploying Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIKE IGINI IS BACK. HIS FIRST POST ELECTION INTERVIEW ABOUT BVAS. by Elfree: 4:45am On Mar 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfiCExqW4gs

Good morning my wonderful friends ❤️
Thank God for the gift of life♥️❤️

Have you been looking for Mike Igini?

He's back talking about Bvas in his first post election interview.

This time around, I am upset with him. Don't want to hear my opinion? Fast forward.

But I will like to hear yours 🥰😛😜

I will be right back my buddies ❤️♥️💕

1 Like

Re: MIKE IGINI IS BACK. HIS FIRST POST ELECTION INTERVIEW ABOUT BVAS. by potent5(m): 5:28am On Mar 14, 2023
This guy that helped INEC to set up the youth. Because of Igini, Nigerian youth let their guards down which paved the way for the rigging of the election.

2 Likes

Re: MIKE IGINI IS BACK. HIS FIRST POST ELECTION INTERVIEW ABOUT BVAS. by urbobo20(m): 6:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Those riverine community really show us sege for delta central before now . I used to say urhobo man can never be governor again . thanks to bvas

1 Like

Re: MIKE IGINI IS BACK. HIS FIRST POST ELECTION INTERVIEW ABOUT BVAS. by Elfree: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2023
potent5:
This guy that helped INEC to set up the youth. Because of Igini, Nigerian youth let their guards down which paved the way for the rigging of the election.

I completely and totally agree👍👍

His attitude doesn't depict of someone who was deceived into involvement in a sham.

BVAS contract is another tool of siphoning poor Nigerians humongous N310 billion.

INEC account must be audited.

Enough of this fiscal recklessness 😡😡
Re: MIKE IGINI IS BACK. HIS FIRST POST ELECTION INTERVIEW ABOUT BVAS. by Elfree: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2023
urbobo20:
Those riverine community really show us sege for delta central before now . I used to say urhobo man can never be governor again . thanks to bvas

Good, it works for Delta but I thought gubernatorial election is on Saturday??
Re: MIKE IGINI IS BACK. HIS FIRST POST ELECTION INTERVIEW ABOUT BVAS. by nairavsdollars(f): 6:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Igini is a rogue as far as I am concerned

1 Like

Re: MIKE IGINI IS BACK. HIS FIRST POST ELECTION INTERVIEW ABOUT BVAS. by Parachoko: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Elfree:

I completely and totally agree👍👍

His attitude doesn't depict of someone who was deceived into involvement in a sham.

BVAS contract is another tool of siphoning poor Nigerians humongous N310 billion.

INEC account must be audited.

Enough of this fiscal recklessness 😡😡
BVAS did the job it was meant to do

Do you have an evidence ₦310 billion is use in purchasing BVAS?

(1) (Reply)

Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East / There Must Be A National Law That Says All Citizens Ought To Vote @ Their States / Arrest Asari-dokubo Or Face Protest, HURIWA Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.