Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Three Things I Love About Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Things I Love About Nairaland (12363 Views)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Drrr: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Slawormiir..lol
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
Tribalism

Moh24

Helinus

Omenka

Etc
Are some of the negativities one experiences here.
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Omogelle(f): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nairaland is a platform that is open to everyone both the good and the bad know this and know peace.
Positive side...
I visit nairaland almost every day for news story which I enjoy a lot.
Naira land is full of entertainment and it ease me most times because of those comments.
Kodus to the admin they take their time to t
Do the needful on Fridays and Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by CallmeTrinity: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
The worst things about Nairaland?

Moh24

Helinus

Omenka/ LeoDeKing / throwback

Oyin44/ Omila44
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by fford: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Try this newly built forum also

Naijaterra Forum

[url]naijaterra.com[/url]
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by mylove4God(f): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nairaland got its good and bad side.
Positive side
I am addicted to Nairaland even though not an active member. I cannot stay a day without visiting Nairaland,(infact it is something I sometimes do unconsciously just like watching Whatsapp status) though most of the time it is just the Front page.
1. No matter the kind of person you are. You will find a section you enjoy most.

2. There so many intelligent people here and those with personal experiences in what ever topic or situation brought here on nairaland.

3. You use less data when you compare of time you spend here vs another site.

4. It is a faceless forum filled up all types and manner of people you will never believe that exist in this world grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by yunus22: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
manchyme:
1. The fact check
No matter how confused you're about a rumour, the fact check I see here will clear all doubts

2. The front page
Any news I see on front-page here is 99.9% correct. Sometimes guys will say nairaland reports news late, it's not true and even if it's true, I think it's better late and authentic than otherwise.

3. People's experience
Just share your problem here, you must see someone with exactly same experience.

only number 3 you get it right
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by bencr7: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
The only thing that is sweet in Nairaland is tribalism,that y I call it tribaland.
Tribelism person is worst than snake
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by chukwudiology(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Less data consumption

Very Educating

It's a place for all
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Ejyksneh(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
There's no track record anywhere, you are just a tribalistic bigot and a religious bigot hiding under track record to support a buffoon to lead a country with the highest number of blacks in the world, we must recover our mandate whether Tinubu urchins like it or not, thanks
Moh247:
cool

Positive sides
Intresting topics

Intresting political discussion

Learning everyday....

The down side ...
Character assassination by Obi supporters

Insult from kids who would not dare such in real life

False accusations of earning 30k BMC, or Agbado simply for supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu based on track records

Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Bouncin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nairaland is a place I visit regularly, mostly because of the comments.
Here, you learn to adapt to the most extreme insult you can ever imagine.
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Jemex003: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wifijago:
How about many abusive and condemnation,,, try include that...
FTC...

This life is give and take
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by NaijaCover(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Starhearts:
1..... Obidient re bitter loser

2...... always carry death news...

3...... 80% pple 4rm East re cowards

Is Here

1 Like

Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Bahamas95(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
One of the things I love most are mentions, I don't care if it's insultive. cheesy

I always look forward to seeing mentions whenever I come online. At times I intentionally make some comments, especially annoying ones to provoke some people to mention me. grin grin

Nairaland.com is fun, the people wey normal here nor many.

2 Likes

Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Alusiizizi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

It's like u just joined Nairaland? undecided when a Certain Messi or is it ObamaMessi they call him and his likes like Emidon1, VeryAngryGoat etc has countless monikers on dis forum and go about creating countless meaningless and stvpid fake threads just to have it make front page for cheap views, likes and comments? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nairaland has been ran Over by Never-do-well Nigerian men undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nigerian men are just Us*less.... All of them embarassed embarassed

And Nigerian girls are good for nothing more than #1k hookup, complementary plate of indomie included, stvpid bitch!
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Starhearts: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
post=121735921:

Is Here

Keep quiet.... Mr Bad news
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Geo4646: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
U didn't talk abt scammers?
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by HellVictorinho7: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Firstly Nairaland is a website I cannot do without on a daily basis

Secondly I make a larger part of my income from here too

Ive met alot of nairalnders based on business purposes

Nairaland thank you o una do well
how do i make income 4rm here too?
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by rahmontech(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

It's like u just joined Nairaland? undecided when a Certain Messi or is it ObamaMessi they call him and his likes like Emidon1, VeryAngryGoat etc has countless monikers on dis forum and go about creating countless meaningless and stvpid fake threads just to have it make front page for cheap views, likes and comments? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nairaland has been ran Over by Never-do-well Nigerian men undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nigerian men are just Us*less.... All of them embarassed embarassed

How useless your papa can fit be not to teach you manners
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by NLPoliceWoman: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Moh24

Helinus

Omenka

Etc
Are some of the negativities one experiences here.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Greenscientist: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tribalism is the major thing I hate about the platform. They simply love it.

1 Like

Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by NLPoliceWoman: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
onuman:

But the types of Nairalanders are most destructive to nation building.

Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by NLPoliceWoman: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
onuman:

In bold. .
That's Nairaland's most hatefilled man also suffering from Igbophobia. Undoubtedly, he/she must have been born in a home of hatefilled persons.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by Osesbrainwave(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Anytime my phone is bad and i need to keep myself updated on happenings around me, nairaland is always to the rescue
sad thing is once i get back my phone and online back, i always forget nairaland that is always there when twitter and other social medium left
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by onuman: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 8.
Rule 2.

Why do you hate truth?
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by afbstrategies: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jemex003:

This life is give and take
Is that the reason why you voted for Tinubu when you know our first daughter elect is gay. How do you feel as a Muslim?

That’s Nigeria’s First daughter right there grin

Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by OceanRed(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
AS FOR ME, NAIRALAND IS MY SURE PLUG FOR DAILY DOSAGE OF HEARTY LAUGHTER, EACH TIME I READ COMMENTS ,I MUST ALWAYS LAUGH MY HEAD OFF, WEREY FULL NAIRALAND WALAHI !
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by fixitbyjal(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
how do i make income 4rm here too?

With your skills
Re: Three Things I Love About Nairaland by HellVictorinho7: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
fixitbyjal:

With your skills
which one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Call Nigeria "Fatherland" ? / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.