Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) (39607 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ceaser90:
I painstakingly chose to read through all the chats.
I am in the UK and I know what is obtainable. I brought my wife in January and I know what started happening just 3wks she came in. Hiw I saw the chats from her own sister of how they will teach me a lesson.
In all, be calm. Speak to her, Share the bills and plan yourself.
Take your time and decide if you want a child with her (pray more about this) because it will increase your sorrows. Take care of your mental health brother.
Thanks for this thread. Atleast I am consoled. I nearly ran mad here.

Jesus, bro are you for REAL
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Mrreal69: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Insultme:
Now I don't feel like having sex with her.

I always think about how someone can leave his husband and go to a man's house cause of 3 bags.

Some are saying it is too early to divorce her.

Some are saying I should forgive and let her swear that she won't do such thing again.

Some are saying I should think of how much have spent in total and not allow the devil to push me to take irrational decision.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

1. Stop having sex with her
2. Start making plans to send her back to Naija

Don't destroy your future before it even starts my brother, think hard!

Because one day when you have got a mortgage and built a life another man will come and buy 6 bags and move into your house.... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

OP i feel your PAINS SHA…. So sorry about the betrayal from your WIFE….just that you didn’t know her that much before you brought her with yourself to UNITED STATE….

Can we chat privately, i have fee questions to ask you. Thank you

It's United Kingdom oh.
Not the state.
The betrayal is bound to happen.
I just felt, you can't monitor a woman, she is the one to teach herself self discipline
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Insultme:

It's United Kingdom oh.
Not the state.
The betrayal is bound to happen.
I just felt, you can't monitor a woman, she is the one to teach herself self discipline

It is well Bro ✅… can we have some private conversations please if you don’t mind
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mrreal69:

1. Stop having sex with her
2. Start making plans to send her back to Naija

Don't destroy your future before it even starts my brother, think hard!

Because one day when you have got a mortgage and built a life another man will come and buy 6 bags and move into your house.... undecided

6 bag Kwa.
To collect a whole house. 😂🤣
Wàhálà
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

It is well Bro ✅… can we have some private conversations please if you don’t mind

Check mail.
Or send email here.
Mannet erry@ Gmail. Com
Remove the space
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Mrreal69: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ladymillion:
she will restrategize and be more discreet

Very right!!!
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Insultme:

Check mail.
Or send email here.
Mannet erry@ Gmail. Com
Remove the space

Have sent you a direct mail to ya gmail bro
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Insultme: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Have sent you a direct mail to ya gmail bro

Replied.

Thanks
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Antyxx: 2:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Insultme:

Are you single?😂😃
I can never date a divorcee
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Bush2013: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2023
Antyxx:

I can never date a divorcee
Oya if u be good girl come date me 😆
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Flappy222: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
see talk smh.
Olushylay1:
Please dont divorce her...
Just try to send her back to Nigeria..
She will end up cheating on you..
She still wants to enjoy life..
She's not ready to settle down.

By the time she spends two years in Nigeria,her fish brain would have been back to factory settings.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Gsently:
USE 23HRS FEAR WOMAN

What of the remaining 1hr
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by cyrusmillz: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Insultme:

💯. That is how a sensible man talks.
Not all those spitting jack shit up there.
You're weak
You're simp.
You're this and that.

You're just looking for Validation. People really needed to talk sense to your head bro , and I'm glad that the words really got to you. Thats why you're picking and choosing the replies .

I hope you do what's right for you and your future sha. And I hope men really get to grow with their SONS and really teach them WHO A MAN REALLY IS ... Most cases on this forum are just pathetic
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by DearGorgeous(f): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
luminouz:

Babe....
Excuse my forgetfulness!! I don't remember your moniker oh.

Abeg remind me

I am your old time Nairaland friend.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by luminouz(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2023
DearGorgeous:

I am your old time Nairaland friend.

Really? Hint me na or DM grin
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Madaraa1(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2023
Damn shall is nothing new with nigeria or most women in general

Am not in the uk but don't divorce some women can just be there collecting cash from guys with nothing involved is left for you to do close marking with her like am doing currently with mine better safe than sorry check her phone monitor her call that's all

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) / Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) / Kurudu-Nasarawa Bridge Along Abaji-Nasarawa Highway Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.