Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) (39679 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Fiscus105(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2023
One is certainly like death
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by EgunMogaji2: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2023
I don't even have read your missive.

Put distance between you and her immediately, of course divorce her.

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by CaveAdullam: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Separation is the best approach you can take now.

She will never take any advice. She will not change. She's already on the way to destruction. She used you. She never loved you. She's a superficial being with no ambitions. She sees you as a means to an end and not as a husband and leader. She's after material and sexual gratification in a free environment. She's myopic and dúmb.

Don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy. Your loss is painful and can become unbearable in the long run. But the brooding chaos right now will be worst if you remain in union with her.

Your mental health should be your focus right now. Your mission should be your concern. It is not easy, however, it is the price you've to pay for good intentions. You brought salvation to her doorstep. Now she has turned you into a demon. Just count your loss and move on man.

Start making plans for a new location. If you allow romance and useless counsel to make you want to stay with her, things will never end well. This is cocksure. The relationship was built on a shaky foundation, no solidity will come out.

Stay away from her. Else, she will bring you more trouble. These red flags can't be bleached to white or green. Run for your dear life.

Take care, my friend.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by sammirano: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2023
It is very difficult to advise an unrepentant simp so I will pass

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ZINNYBANKS: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2023
insultme have you confronted her ?if yes what did she say.?

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Enemyofpeace: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Bros you never marry o. Na another man's wife dey inside your house, this one na divorce waiting to happen.

4 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Romanoff(f): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2023
You married a materialistic woman. Slay queen extraordinaire.

19 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Authoreety: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Even christ said said that only cheating fit make man divorce him wife...

Throw that irresponsible ingrate out!

Show her no signs and take her back to the Nigeria! No be only she Sabi disgrace person!

if the guy she's cheating on knows she's married and is doing that, personally, I will Bleep him up! What nonsense!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by VGlobal: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
This is a true life story and it's really a long epistle, so take your time to read it. Insults and advice are welcomed as well.

There is this girl we're dating in Nigeria, which I intend to Marry though eventually. It started that I got my student visa in Nov 2021, so instead of me coming alone and leaving her alone back home, I decided to get Married to her same Nov 2021 and same year I did my house warming, that was in December. So she moved in to my house and I traveled for my Masters in January 2022.

So I came in alone to put everything in place, renting apartment and starting my studies. It was really an heculeous task, my eyes see shege as I was unable to pass through verification / affordability check, so I had to offer 6 month upfront before I was later considered. By end of January, she started with she is feeling lonely and can't stay alone in the house, so I started processing her visa February and I went back to Nigeria during Easter to bring her myself, just to avoid unnecessary wàhálà at the POE.

The truth is you got married to a street girl. Your heartbreak just began.

19 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by LaReinaa(f): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2023
The marriage isn’t going to work.. you have to divorce her now before she ruins you..

7 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Robinson155(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:
This is a true life story and it's really a long epistle, so take your time to read it. Insults and advice are welcomed as well.

There is this girl we're dating in Nigeria, which I intend to Marry though eventually. It started that I got my student visa in Nov 2021, so instead of me coming alone and leaving her alone back home, I decided to get Married to her same Nov 2021 and same year I did my house warming, that was in December. So she moved in to my house and I traveled for my Masters in January 2022.

So I came in alone to put everything in place, renting apartment and starting my studies. It was really an heculeous task, my eyes see shege as I was unable to pass through verification / affordability check, so I had to offer 6 month upfront before I was later considered. By end of January, she started with she is feeling lonely and can't stay alone in the house, so I started processing her visa February and I went back to Nigeria during Easter to bring her myself, just to avoid unnecessary wàhálà at the POE.

Don’t be the next victim
Look for one excuse
Bring her back home
Give her one excuse and file a divorce petition
Japa leave her

Or look for someone
And file a divorce petition

Did same thing

30 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Dskillful(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Confront her and from there you will know what to do.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Grgt0n: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2023
StrikeBack:
Never bring any woman abroad, Women can’t handle freedom and power

Na mumu people wey dey bring women abroad in the name of love I dey blame

7 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Hdhdhd(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Give her more money

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2023
grin The Story is funny, I hope you are not too busy and unromantic at home, simply because you think you did her a favor.. Just keep calming down, and be on guard , remember you are married o. She is just having a fling at the moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by fredoooooo: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Kee yaself .. even God can not satisfy them not to talk of human.
I love and respect women though grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Esales(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2023
B
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ceeceeuwa: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Divorce her! If you don't,you would wish you did earlier. If their is anything I can't tolerate in a relationship,it is adultery. Tufiakwa!
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2023
ednut1:
grin Its not every woman person go bring abroad. Guys stop marrying all these yeye slay queens they will ruin ya life. Many 9ja babes will only respect a ready made man not the one still doing studies in uk with limited resources. Divorce her ass and get her visa cancelled.
Harsh treatment, they should settle and if that is not in sight then they can separate and he can still help her whenever the need arises. They shouldn’t part on a sour note. You don’t pay evil with evil. Some women sha

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by marcopollo(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2023
How do some men condone unfaithfulness from their wives is what I can never, ever understand. Pvssified men everywhere!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by SweetyZinta(f): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

No am not.
Does it look like a movie?

Ask her sincerely if she still wants to be married to you and watch her body language.

What do you also want as a husband? Try and make your marriage work. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Moneyboyz: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2023
It's only a matter of time before she brings home a Bastard child.

I've seen enough Paternity Court video's to Fear Women.

16 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by id4sho(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I still don't understand why Nigerian guys do these kind of things to their fellow men abroad

How can a sane man be intentionally doing what can cause irreparable harm to his fellow man's marriage

What happens to going after the single and searching ladies their?

In fact ehh, if i hear at any time in the future that you sent people to c*t that idiot's throat, i won't blame you for any reason.
I hate it when people intentionally look down on or harm others, and i believe such people shouldn't be allowed to go free.
Boss, the wife na olosho. Don't blame the other man, her husband is frugal in spending while the other one will do everything to hit her

2 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by royalamour(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2023
I think you should divorce her. She's a wild type. If anything happens to you, she will immediately jump onto to the next available guy.

You should not dip your organ into a place that another guy have released slimly nonsense into.

Just come here with her and divorce and return back to the UK.

16 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by DUKEOFIBADAN: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

😂😂. It's just funny though that am laughing.
And the reason is because when you get to a certain stage in life ehn, and you're comfortable, you will understand everything no be gra gra. You need to be diplomatic about things. That by the time you call a family meeting, you have all the Ace's with you. If I confront her now and it turns to argument and she calls the police, and I was sent packing. It is same you that would say I should have waited for a perfect time. UK no be Nigeria that you can just send her packing no questions asked. Think think and think.

Real definition of a very weak man. SIMP

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Chiderao1(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Are you naive dude ? you so called wife left you by 8pm and went to a guys house to chill after which they went to a mall and got 3 bags and you are still asking questions ??
let me break it down to you

1. that dude KNacked your Wife well well and then took her out 4 the bags , and she has been sleeping with your wife in exchange for financial gain.

2. If you confront her she is gonna deny having anything with said guy , she will even swear on her fathers life , its a lie

3. Count your loss, you married a Prostitute even if she wasnt so before , people changed and she did

GOOD LUCK

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Karlifate:
This is a case of see finish;

1. The OP has a very weak (masculine) frame.

2. The OP fell for the "I'm lonely" trap — Doesn't she have family members, trusted friends etc in Nigeria — You failed the shit test, because you should have proffered a better alternative.

3. The OP is passive-agressive & can't take decisive actions.

4. The OP has already made up his mind to continue with this situationship due to sunk cost fallacy — He's scared of losing his "investment"

5. In conclusion, no matter the advice you give him here, he won't adhere to it, until he gets burnt 🔥 in reality.

Au revoir!
Shove your random guess back into your gutter synapses.
Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by ZINNYBANKS: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2023
marcopollo:
How do some men condone unfaithfulness from their wives is what I can never, ever understand. Pvssified men everywhere!!!
To marry self don dey scare persin aje all these leeches are unfaithful someone who rescued you from hell .
This is not what you're supposed to pay him with .. embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by lordthunderbolt(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Insultme:

Tell her you have a vacation together
Bring her back to Nigeria and end it here
And go back to England

Don't fight about it just act

1 Like

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by abobote: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Eaganguolly:

Then let her know. No point keeping quiet. While telling her, let your face express your disappointment dispite all you 've done for her and also let her know the implications should she continue in her wayward ways. It is not easy but choosing to marry is not a crime. Women can be something else once empowered. Don't allow the situation disorganise you.
Don't follow this advise, gatter more evidence and only let cat out when you are ready to divorce her

3 Likes

Re: What Else Can A Man Do To Please A Woman. (UK EXPERIENCE) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Are you playing? What type of playing is this?

Let me tell you something my dear friend, when both of you were dating back here in Nigeria, did you suspect some of her behaviors? And nonetheless, don’t you know nowadays marrying a Nigerian and relocate her abroad is now becoming a death sentence. You can help a man relocate to abroad, but that man would still have a high regards for you no matter what happened, cos that person is a source to his blessings, unlike women. What they enjoy now is their future, they don’t care. They always sitting on a time bomb.

To me, I don’t know how to advice you. You will advice yourself. A man bought bags for your wife. My brother let her return those bags, if she refused. Send her packing. I have no tolerance for high blood pressure. Im still young, I can’t kill myself.

Why can’t you find a good lady to marry abroad. At least it would bring you more benefits and she would also be a blessings to your life. Unlike bringing virus that would destroy your life forever. Don’t you know majority of women are “ Violence in Nature”.

Please don’t mention me or abuse me. I’ve Sisters too, I do warn them not to collect gifts from men, unless is their husbands.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Container Falls Off Trailer On Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.