Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri (37901 Views)

2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Mindlog: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Wailing is simply defined by what you and other Obidients do on nairaland

That is not a definition that adds to the body of knowledge, especially in psychology....try again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Mindlog:

That is not a definition that adds to the body of knowledge, especially in psychology....try again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tinubu has won ntorrrrrrr

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by mii4u(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2023
ManirBK:
Former-aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri
has said that President-elect, Bola Tinubu deceived Labour Party
Presidential candidate, Peter Obi into contesting, knowing that to
reduce opposition votes.
Omokri said the Obi had no path to victory because he lacked
national support but could divide Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
votes.
According to him, Tinubu used his trusted business partners to
deceive Obi into joining the presidential race.
Omokri spoke further that Tinubu displayed mastery in
understanding the mentality of the Obidients, who he said lacked
the humility to see that they were being played.
“Peter Obi had no path to victory. He lacked national spread. Tinubu
knew that. But he used his trusted business partner, who likes to
dance publicly with him, to deceive Obi into contesting, knowing
that that was the only way to reduce PDP’s numbers.
“And more importantly, Tinubu displayed mastery in understanding
the mentality of the average Obidient. He knew they lacked the
humility to see that they were being played!
“And it is not yet over. In places like Kaduna, the APC is using the
same strategy. They cannot win on their own. So, they are funding
the Labour gubernatorial campaign, knowing that Southern Kaduna
people will emotionally vote Labour and divide PDP’s votes,”
Omokri said on his social media handles.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-tinubu-divided-pdp-misled-peter-obi-into-presidential-race-omokri?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1678701030

mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala seun

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/12/how-tinubu-deceived-peter-obi-into-presidential-race-reno-omokri/
mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala seun
If all u stated here is true, why then did he rig the election? He shld just enjoy the fame for the time being.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Mindlog: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu has won ntorrrrrrr

I "understand". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Jostoman: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Apc is using the same tactics against gbadebo and Jandor in lagos but obedient dont know they leave JANDOR the strong contender and face gbadebo calling him all sort of names to gain sympathy for him so that he wont accept to stepdown for JANDOR just the same tactics they use between Atiku and Peter obi.

This is the last opportunity for opposition party in lagos to liberate lagosian in the hands of landlord that have been eating lagosian destiny for the past 23year.

I hope JANDOR and Gbadebo can talk to themselves before saturday.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by HNICEARTH: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Coming from a corn-fused manipulator-in-chief. This was the same person that was campaigning more for APC and less for PDP at the same time attacking OBI.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by soojar(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Roboto11:
Dr. Pat Utomi.

Don't say I said so.

grin

Prof. not Dr.

We learn everyday
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by WantsandMore: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
PDP monkeys are still lamenting their I'll-fortune. You chased away Peter Obi with your corrupt way of elections. You shared the President and VP ticket amongst Governors who insisted that one of the must pick the VP ticket, yet you wanted Peter Obi to stay. You pushed him out when you should have begged him to take the Presidential ticket. Now Una eye don clear abi? He has shown you how electorally worthy he is.

If you guys are wise, go and beg Peter Obi and promise to endorse him for President next election cycle.. He is the only credit-worthy politician now. The SE and SS will never vote any Northerner going forward. We don try for Una.
You r too assuming, elections aren't won on emotions & assumptions but strategies. Peter Obi has alot of learning to do, I see Peter obi has a close political resemblance with Buhari, messiah complex, until Buhari teamed up, e for no smell aso rock.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Jostoman: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Coming from a corn-fused manipulator-in-chief. This was the same person that was campaigning more for APC and less for PDP at the same time attacking OBI.
reno are more calculated than some of you that called yourself obedient.

Apc is trying to use the same tactics they use for Atiku and peter obi for Jandor and Gbadebo in lagos but many of you dont know. Go to the street of lagos and see how apc people are tearing Jandor poster anywhere they see it and if they cant tear it they will scrash the face of Jandor and funke akindele comot from the posters but they will come online to attack gbadebo and leave jandor. I just hope the two of them will talk to themselves before saturday so that their own case wont be like presidential election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Roboto11: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2023
soojar:

Prof. not Dr.

We learn everyday

He is Dr before Professor.

I can call him Mr. and I'll be correct.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by seunmsg(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Crying after election is allowed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by soojar(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Roboto11:

Alright.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Legitisreal: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
PDP that defeated obi with less than 500 votes ?
after sharing north in three and you people taking their block voters in the SE/SS Dem still pass una

You no dey shame

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by PHIPEX(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
So it was Tinubu that told Obi to contest?

To imagine this devilish incarnate was once taken to be a pastor

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by fredylee: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
All does not appear well with this man.
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by broadman20: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Wailing is simply defined by what you and other Obidients do on nairaland

Hahahaha!

OBIDENT walliing?

I wonder who is crying each time we want to prove that Lagos is no man's land?

Hypocrisy is a bad way of life o!

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by bennybuhari: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
shut up Reno
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by zoedew: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Assuming but not conceding that to be the case then Tinubu must be commended for delivering a master stroke!

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by tamdun: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by MorataFC: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by yankison(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wat is always wrong with this Reno ..must u talk ? If u wan talk come into Nigeria and talk
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by ebufa: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
ManirBK:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-tinubu-divided-pdp-misled-peter-obi-into-presidential-race-omokri?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1678701030

Why cant this miserable K-legged "house husband'' shut his fly trap and go wash plates and dishes for his wives................this guy is so annoyingly stupid! no wonder Jonathan was whisked out of Aso rock under his social media watch!.......this is one of the moles that Tinubu planted in Jonathan's clueless government!
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by snipernigga(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
This homosexual has lost his mind and gone mad, he needs urgent psychological help. Don't blame BAT, as AA says he no do again.
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Can u marry me?
IyaebeTheGreat:
Whenever I see people attributing intelligence to Obi, I laugh so hard. Asiwaju used Obi for his victory through Pat Utomi else Atiku would have won. Man like Asiwaju. It’s only man that has sense and smart like Asiwaju that I’ll marry.
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by CodeTemplar: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
This confused fellow and his dead attempts at forcing Obi and LP into PDP.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by tishbite42: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roboto11:

💯

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by OmegaAutos: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Whenever I see people attributing intelligence to Obi, I laugh so hard. Asiwaju used Obi for his victory through Pat Utomi else Atiku would have won. Man like Asiwaju. It’s only man that has sense and smart like Asiwaju that I’ll marry.

I'm here for you jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Olurondo: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Reno Omokri should be given the award of the biggest idiot in Nigeria.Peter Obi left PDP of his own volition being a desperate man who wanted to become the President of Nigeria at all cost.Atiku failed and Peter Obi failed,what did Tinubu have to do with these failures?Reno is just a sore loser!!
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by bigdammyj: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Noted.
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approves Creation Of New Anti-Corruption Agency / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.