Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri (37898 Views)

2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by pat077: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
0m0nnakoda:
define spread then we talk
answer the question and I will tell u
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Heavensent01(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
DMerciful:
You're ready to make such sacrifice for Reno? A nobody?

does he have choice like you, Obi has no case in court

a egocentric fool is just deceiving himself
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by porthouse7(f): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
PDP that defeated obi with less than 500 votes ?
that's the game
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by basybasy: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Whenever I see people attributing intelligence to Obi, I laugh so hard. Asiwaju used Obi for his victory through Pat Utomi else Atiku would have won. Man like Asiwaju. It’s only man that has sense and smart like Asiwaju that I’ll marry.
When we were telling them that Obi was helping Tinubu, they were running their mouths. Obi don fall now, how market?
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by phymat(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Honestly, what Evidence do LP and PDP have to negate the declaration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the president Elect ?

Reason I said this is because I am yet to see anyone making a claim that there are discrepancies in the almost 100% of the Result inec uploaded on IReV ..

The Result uploaded on IRev are the primary source which carries the signatory of all political parties agent and equally distributed to all of them including the police officials and also pasted on the wall .
Well, as long as there are no discrepancies then the Result wasn't tampered and hence is genuine.

If the case is non transmission of Result at the polling units ,then let us go through the Electoral Act 2022 painstakingly and see that Inec is not mandated to transfer the result immediately. It is at their Discretion .

Anyone with contrary opinion should let us have gentle men discussion pls .

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by 9gerian: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
And Soludo did warn about this. Most politicians saw it except the concerned candidates: Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso.

Tbh, it was PDPs election to lose as long it kept its house together.

ManirBK:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-tinubu-divided-pdp-misled-peter-obi-into-presidential-race-omokri?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1678701030
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by 0m0nnakoda: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
The person who wanted it the most, who believed the most won and that is also reflected in who came 2nd and 3rd
Atiku should have won by threw it away with pride
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Go sidon.....Obi will eventually be victorious
Heavensent01:

does he have choice like you, Obi has no case in court

a egocentric fool is just deceiving himself
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Spandau: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
seunmsg:
Crying after election is allowed.

Kadoso Mutairu!😆😆😆😆😆
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by 0m0nnakoda: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
phymat:
Honestly, what Evidence do LP and PDP have to negate the declaration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the president Elect ?

Reason I said this is because I am yet to see anyone making a claim that there are discrepancies in the almost 100% of the Result inec uploaded on IReV ..

The Result uploaded on IRev are the primary source which carries the signatory of all political parties agent and equally distributed to all of them including the police officials and also pasted on the wall .
Well, as long as there are no discrepancies then the Result wasn't tampered and hence is genuine.

If the case is non transmission of Result at the polling units ,then let us go through the Electoral Act 2022 painstakingly and see that Inec is not mandated to transfer the result immediately. It is at their Discretion .

Anyone with contrary opinion should let us have gentle men discussion pls .
The main issue is INEC said they would transmit and upload in real time
That is what their guidelines state
They didn't do what they promised creating room for mistrust in the public
Does that legally invalidate the elections let us wait and see.
I am sure that would not bother Atiku or Obi if they were declared winner and Tinubu likely would do same if he lost
Still all parties have their copies of results and know the total score
There were issues of voter suppression across the country with Lagos getting the most media coverage but there was a more serious incident in Borno. There was violence in Rivers State and some incidents in the SE.
In some places officials arrived late and voting went on till the next day

Still I don't see the election being cancelled

What remains is whether the inspection of voting materials will bring something new
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Ten06(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
ManirBK:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-tinubu-divided-pdp-misled-peter-obi-into-presidential-race-omokri?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1678701030

If not for anything let PDP fail all their elections so that this mockery can keep quiet for a while. He has constitutes so much nuiz ance before now. I wonder if his types has shame.
The next one that will be dump soon is FKK.
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nordy: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roboto11:

Is that why he ruined Volkswagen of Nigeria?

Is that why he ruined Bank PHB?

Even Patitos gang he couldn't keep up.

Go and read up the true story of what happened to Volkswagen Nigeria it will help.
It may interest you to know that Kola Abiola was the chairman of PHB and Pat. Vice, with Umaru Yatdua family vested interest in the bank. They gave Atuche free hand(thats the person of Prof) to run the bank and he messed up big time. I work with him in one of his PR outfit we never got any contract from PHB.
Please, Patitos gang is up and running ask anyone in channels TV about the air time.
Let's make research properly before putting up stuffs.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Do you have the potentials of being a First Lady?
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do you have potentials of making me a First Lady?
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by komzy589(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
PDP monkeys are still lamenting their I'll-fortune. You chased away Peter Obi with your corrupt way of elections. You shared the President and VP ticket amongst Governors who insisted that one of them must pick the VP ticket, yet you wanted Peter Obi to stay.

You pushed him out when you should have begged him to take the Presidential ticket. Now Una eye don clear abi? He has shown you how electorally worthy he is. How of those Governors can garner the amount of Votes Peter Obi garnered. Can Wike defeat Thiefnubuu in Lagos? Can Okowa beat APC in the FCT?

If you guys are wise, go and beg Peter Obi and promise to endorse him for President next election cycle.. He is the only credit-worthy politician now. The SE and SS will never vote any Northerner with PDP presidential ticket going forward. We don try for Una.
After all these, he still lose. Obi will never be President! Comeback to this post after 4years.
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Waterbear(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is a stupid post...
How can you be playing a game and making a formidable opponent your opponent?
Peter obi won the election
You stole the certificate. come dey form smart game player... lol
Just like a thief who stole a safebox saying he was smart to make his target buy n install a safe box instead of hiding his money under the mattress..
If your claim is right, you made the election hard 4 you and lost, then stole the mandate and said you played a game...
Lol..
It's only your online head to butt brainless followers that would hail and admire the lies even when they know its a lie..
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Waterbear(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
basybasy:

When we were telling them that Obi was helping Tinubu, they were running their mouths. Obi don fall now, how market?

How?
When Obi won..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC / Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno / Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.