Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri (37903 Views)

2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by 4ward4: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
He is always found saying NONSENSE.
Who deceived Kwankwso,Sowore and others.
Very NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Omodua(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju has one of the sexiest eyes alive, the last time I watched him, I didn’t hear a pin in all of his speech because his sexy eyes carried me dy go where I no know . Why do you think Remi wants to die there. ManlikeAsiwaju
You're not a serious girl. Of all people, Asiwaju is your ideal man,ba?

God help you so that you don't fall into wrong hands!

Sexy Baby,you claimed to be!

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by gassbee: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
PDP that defeated obi with less than 500 votes ?
if there was no LP in d race, which party do u think those LP votes would have gone to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by TheFreshVanilla: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
You're quoting a man like you to marry you. Wahala.
Nawttiboi007:
Can u marry me?
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omodua:

ManlikeAsiwaju grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by 0m0nnakoda: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tinubu is not that smart
But likely without Obi and G5 Atiku would have won
If you believe in God then you have to acknowledge that he has been very smart in thwarting Atiku
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Topmaike007(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Reno is mad and not only mad but crazy... your Principal divided PDP by not zoning the ticket to the South and now PDP is done and dusted in this nation..I am just happy that we Obidient write a statement that truly the populace own the nation..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by eroticecstasy: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
ManirBK:
I dey laugh with Obasanjo face Zoo Zoo zooooo
over to you Stingy Loosers

This is politics!
It's a game of strategic planning not social media banditry.

That ipobian biafran traitor played his card well, Nigeria isn't Anambra!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by bunmioguns(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Reno Mockery still in pain

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by IgOga(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
I disagree with Reno. I called it out on nairaland that Obi's only hope is a rerun....he never had the spread...if he got the christian votes he could force a rerun....he tried but failed....

Atiku actually has no path to victory.....because his strategy was northern votes.....unfortunately for him Kwankwaso and northern governors did not buy it coupled with G5 that were either working for Obi or Tinubu.....

It was clear that many Christians felt that after 8 years of a Muslim a christian should become President. Obi got many of those votes......

I think Tinubu won because he was destined to win.....with the evil naira redesign policy it was down to chance and destiny

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Can u marry me?
Do you have potentials of making me a First Lady?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by TheFreshVanilla: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sexy baby? For a man like you?
Omodua:

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by eroticecstasy: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
0m0nnakoda:
Tinubu is not that smart
But likely without Obi and G5 Atiku would have won
If you believe in God then you have to acknowledge that he has been very smart in thwarting Atiku

So true!

G5 are like suicide bombers, they perish with their target, sometimes the targets survive but they don't.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Isabi4lov: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Says someone that runs 24mouths .

Peter Obi will continue to give them nightmares , the urchins can't do without his name in their smelling mouths.

Is it not Tinubu that supposed to be trending as the incoming president elected by the enemies of this country.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Sleekfingers: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
The southeast don't know nada about politics. They play politics of bitterness, Nzogbu Nzogbu , victim cards and threatening other tribes with their stupidities......

Tinubu is a master chess player

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by HausaIgboYoruba: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
As long as Reno is in pains and will remain jobless even at exile for the remaining 8 years....I may not even feel too bad if Tinubu buys the judiciary over the way he bought Yakubu
I just dey pity u. Ur blood pressure must be very high since obi lost the election. Emotions don't win elections, strategies do!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by STINEKPROJECTS1: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jostoman:
Apc is using the same tactics against gbadebo and Jandor in lagos but obedient dont know they leave JANDOR the strong contender and face gbadebo calling him all sort of names to gain sympathy for him so that he wont accept to stepdown for JANDOR just the same tactics they use between Atiku and Peter obi.

This is the last opportunity for opposition party in lagos to liberate lagosian in hands landlord that have been eating lagosian destiny for the past 23year.

I hope JANDOR and Gbadebo can talk to themself before saturday.
what makes Jandor a strong contender? Wake up Mr man

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by djseanjohn77: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
PDP monkeys are still lamenting their I'll-fortune. You chased away Peter Obi with your corrupt way of elections. You shared the President and VP ticket amongst Governors who insisted that one of the must pick the VP ticket, yet you wanted Peter Obi to stay. You pushed him out when you should have begged him to take the Presidential ticket. Now Una eye don clear abi? He has shown you how electorally worthy he is.

If you guys are wise, go and beg Peter Obi and promise to endorse him for President next election cycle.. He is the only credit-worthy politician now. The SE and SS will never vote any Northerner going forward. We don try for Una.

You are right, however, if the North and SW reciprocate same, i am sure you know power will continue to rotate between these 2?

Your idea of how politics shud be played in a multi-facet enclave like Nigeria is baffling.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Ntigha: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Thieefnubu ! Oleee!

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by mcfestgee: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by benitwater(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Obi na gongozu nah🤣 eyan gozukii grin
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by 2tpick: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
One thing PO cannot be accused of is desperation to be in aso rock. He jettisoned the easiest route due to his ambition to dethrone the structure of criminality that has held the nation captive.
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Why is this Reno so stupid like this

I hope he's not running mad oo cheesy
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by saysugar(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
mrvitalis:
If south east had voted for PDP when PDP denied us presidential ticket when it was our turn after 24 years of loyalty , then they denied us vice ...

No body would have ever respected south east politically

What obi has proven is an Igbo man with just a small alliance can win presidency , an Igbo man is the surest to return power to PDP

All PDP should be doing now is apologizing to Peter Obi , begging him to come back and be the face of the party , then build the structure of the party around him ....obi has done what no southern politician has ever done
mumu he won nah, tinubu no be southern nah

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by campbelljosh(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
I always call him "Agba Strategist"
ManirBK:
TINUBU is an intelligent politician who knows how to play the game
of politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Berankis: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

This your ideal man should also have Tinubu's eyes and teeth grin
grin grin ;DSick people plenty for this nairaland. grin
Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by 0m0nnakoda: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
eroticecstasy:

So true!
Atiku underestimated Obi and that is Why he rebuffed G5
However Obi's gain was Atiku's loss and Tinubu's gain even in Lagos
Fact is Atiku won in the NE and NW with Tinubu second and nothing for Obi
Another important factor that worked for Tinubu was Kwankwaso but that was not as important as Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Genesis21(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
mrvitalis:
If south east had voted for PDP when PDP denied us presidential ticket when it was our turn after 24 years of loyalty , then they denied us vice ...

No body would have ever respected south east politically

What obi has proven is an Igbo man with just a small alliance can win presidency , an Igbo man is the surest to return power to PDP

All PDP should be doing now is apologizing to Peter Obi , begging him to come back and be the face of the party , then build the structure of the party around him ....obi has done what no southern politician has ever done

"Obi has done what no southern politicians has ever done" How?
Who is Obi in the history of the south? He contested presidential election and loss.
Keep deceiving yourselves. Obi is nobody.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri by Berankis: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ntigha:
Thieefnubu ! Oleee!
People that sit down to do things like these hardly make anything meaningful out of their own lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.