Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader (14299 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari / PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by ideylaff: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2011
I wonder why you had to post the same thing over and over?
Anyway, about FBI clearance; dude, do you think that our mopol or whatever are capable of investigating boko haram? Thats if the N20 takers are not boko haram themselves. Bera swallow your pride and be practical.
The investigation into the UN bombing is a 100% FBI matter. Our boys are only playing errand roles in an investigation that has been ringfenced from them after repeated failures (even with the good intentions of people like Azazi).

Anything boko haram goes through the FBI. Laugh if you like, but anyone laughing would really be laughing at themselves. Our police force is already a laughing stock anyway, its just left for us the citizens to join the party.

[color=#000099]hear yourself @ beaf,  hear yourself, does FBI know the difference between one hausa man 4rm the other, even with camera identification,

we are just beating around the bush bro, we know the problem, no be OBJ go visit the family of "boko haram leader", have the FBI bn talking to the boko haram leaders,  NO

Yes they can help in identifying the kind of explosives bn used and the ways they communicate, but when it comes to interrogation, come on,  you mean you allow Oyinbo people (FBI)  to go to  Maiduguri *(when BOko are even against them) to go and interview Boko haram members,

Stop making yourself look silly on this whole issue with all this you "it's a 100% FBI matter" i begii its embarrassing for you to say OBJ needed to get clearance 4rm FBI b4 he visited the Boko haram leaders house.

The FBI guys dare not even move close to a mile of that residence,,,if they don't want to incite more trouble

so you believe all the mumbo jumbo GEJ says that FBI are in charge and in full control, in full control of what.

@ beaf dont you read,  the FBI guys are in town to look @ the bomb site, and investigate that side of the case,  not 4 them to go to maiduguri and sit in an interrogation room with boko haram people

I thought you were smarter than this,  instead you come out with its a 100% FBI case,

U self check the scenario,  FBI dont even know the difference between a man 4rm Kano and one form Kaduna, yet they will seat down in one room and question them,

That is the height of GEJ's stupidity if FBI are in Maiduguri wasting money doing zilch,

I bet my bottom dollar that are only present in Abuja

lastly stop peddling around stories that FBI need to give clearance to OBJ b4 he speaks to a fellow Nigerian,

Its embarassing to say that, please, 
Even in Afghanistahn, t5he locals are used to identify and interrogate the Talibans,

Na only 4 Guatanamo bay the Americans dey flex and treat the people anyhow

@ beaf,,,,, embarassed 4 u,  "its a 100% FBI affair",  hear ur self,   shocked LOL/color]
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by isleman(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2011
Is it now that negotiating with terrorist started. Where were you all when amnesty was offered to ND millitants? and even sending them abroad for training. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

if you can offer amnesty and channel such huge funds to militants in ND, then Boko Haram weather sensible or senseless deserve it too and after them, OPC. Egbesu, Biafra boys will also start. GEJ knows this and that is why he cant say anything. Its a national cake that must go round.

On the other hand, OBJ is plotting to end the crisis either peacefully or by war. His mission there is to identify the enemy, know their strength (the guy even went to the extend of saying where the camps are - in chad, Niger, Cameroon etc). He also would want to know those 30% - 40% members they are talking about (information gathering).

Never forget that OBJ started negotiation with Ganiyu Adamd (OPC leader) then. There had been several meetings with Adams, he- Adams strolled in and out of Aso Rock then and raised his shoulder in the society while people condemned OBJ's move then as afraid of OPC and dining with them until one day Adams went to Aso Rock to meet with OBJ and rather got arrested along with his team. That suppressed OPC

When Boko Haram is given that recognition they want by FG, their leaders and strong hold will begin to step out when money starts to get involved, until one day monkey go go market, e no go come back.

Same happened to Asari Dokubo. Its a decoy, Diplomatic/military tactics. It is called pointing banana to a monkey in one hand and pointing a gun at the monkey with another hand. Guess what will happen?
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by goodbobo: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2011
You nigerian complain alot . there is nothing any leader can do to please u . Even the very good Fashola , some Nigerians will still say he has done nothing right .
Obasanjo made a good move to savage the big problem in the country yet u are going against his moves . Some people that can not reason right are saying dont negotiate with terrorist just because America say so . Is it america that will solve ur country's problem for us . If they can why cant they solve the so much problems in their own country .  Terrorism is so alien to Nigeria so   lets solve this problem our own way .
For me this is a great move by Obasanjo .

Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria .
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by pinkrex(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2011
goodbobo:

You nigerian complain alot . there is nothing any leader can do to please u . Even the very good Fashola , some Nigerians will still say he has done nothing right .
Obasanjo made a good move to savage the big problem in the country yet u are going against his moves . Some people that can not reason right are saying dont negotiate with terrorist just because America say so . Is it america that will solve your country's problem for us . If they can why cant they solve the so much problems in their own country .  Terrorism is so alien to Nigeria so   lets solve this problem our own way .
For me this is a great move by Obasanjo .

Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria .

So it is right to negotiate?? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by ikooko(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2011
The move cannot be said to be entirely a wrong one but surely it is a right move in the right direction.

With all the security presence in the country, BH still get to do their thing. It means that using force may not stop them.

We need a fearless, committed, dedicated and a national leader to initiate a peace talk, and OBJ took it upon himself.

I wonder while IBB cannot use his 70th birthday for such initiative rather than destructive criticism or while BUHARI is so much concern about becoming the president even though they are northerners and Muslims.
GEJ may appear weak in some national issues but he need positive support from these duo.

This move simply demonstrates OBJ's love for this country.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by mrjingles(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2011
UK govt negotiated with IRA, Spanish Govt negotiated with ETA, Moroccan govt negotiated with western sahara rebels, US govt negotiated with Moqtada Al Sadr (and it agrees it was a mistake to disband the iraqi army and baath party instead of striking a deal after saddam's ouster) Israel is negotiating with the PLO, US is negotiating with the Taliban (forget all the denials).My only prob with BH is this- what is their position, what do they want? Let's hear it from them (if they are organised and they truly exist).
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by cap28: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2011
i think this is a clear indication that boko haram are not who many in nigeria have been led to beleive they are.

why would OBJ decide to negotiate with a group that has even gone as far as blowing up the UN building?

OBJ didnt feel the need to negotiate with the people of odi or gbamaratu so why negotiate with a group that poses an even greater threat to nigeria?

could it be because boko haram are actually being funded and backed by the west?

could it also be because OBJ is terrified of what will happen to him and his fellow looters if boko haram succeed in hijacking the nation, this method was used in libya, the TNC members are mainly CIA and MI6 agents who have been working with america and britain for decades  so this method would not be a new one, it is no secret that america want  permanent military bases all over the continent and they intend to do so using africom - boko haram is just part of the plan in making that happen.

OBJ recently criticised NATO's involvement in libya - thats really strange coming from a western puppet like him, why is he suddenly making u turns on his previous stance?

OBJ has shown himself to be one of the biggest traitors and enemies of nigeria, he has never done anything that serves the positive interests of the people of nigeria - all he is doing now is rushing to save himself and his fellow looters, if america could turn on mubarak what stops them from doing the same thing to the nigerian looters?
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by phreakabit(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2011
[size=18pt]LOL!!! Very dumb move. He would only help aggravate things! BH now think know "they" are scared. For goodness sake BH is a [b]"terrorist" [/b]group[/size]. But what do you expect from OBJ?
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by BetaThings: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

The only fool I know is 70 years old. grin

And the current occupant of Aso Rock is praying to God to take over from him

IBB is Like a Father to me - Jonathan
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-611138.0.html
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by buzcenter: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2011
backstabbing don start.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2011
Well i never thought i would say this i miss OBJ's strong arm tactics and brash cunning now
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Demdem(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2011
i honestly dont like innocent peeps dying for nothing. This initiative seems to be cool and to me commendable. One thing for sure came out from all these, The govt has agreed that they made blunders in the past by those extra-judicial killings which most likely lead to all these bombings. Boko, Abegii forgive the FG, accept it as the will of Allah and let future Innocent victims live.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by hillsate: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2011
We have lots of naive people on this forum.
People just open their mouths and talk without thinking.
OBJ did the right thing whether you subscribe to it or not.

ObJ cannot visit BOKO HARAM  without explicit clearance and permission from the presidency. 
OBJ is not just an ordinary citizen. Aside being at the healm of affairs in Nigeria twice, he's   
also a member of  State Council. So whatever he does has implication on the Nigerian system.

Do not be fooled to believing that OBJ went to beg anybody. (You and I know that OBJ is not known for
that).  He went there to spell some terms to them diplomatically though. Believe it or not, some top  BOKO HARAM guys were at the meeting and believe it or not you do not know what images of faces OBJ
was able to catch.

The next line of action from the presidency will take everyone by surprise but surely. The fact that OBJ
is now involved in this should send some warning tones to the leadership and sponsors of boko haram. Whatever OBJ gets involved in has vendetta written over it. Lets hope that the likes of IBB and Atiku are
not involved with the boko harams.

All the visit by OBJ is to establish a fact in the nigerian mind that ''Nigeria has used all forms of
diplomacy to curb the boko haram issue and that has failed hence the use of this magnitude of force.''

Finally lets stop all these talks about Nigeria not negotiating with terrorist. What has your not negotiating
achieved than more and more bombs. America negotiates with terrorists but not from a position of
weakness but strength ( and diplomatically that is not called negotiation but simply spelling the    terms).And thats what  OBJ is initiating.

Pls lets give it up for OBJ, he's doing what the likes of SHAGARI, IBB, BUHARI, ABDULSALAM etc should have done with he fact that he is not a northerner and not even a Muslim.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2011
OBJ is my hero. Peaceful negotiations that can settle any scuffle than any measure of War on Terror. USA says they dont negotiate with Terrorists, yet they have been fighting over a decade and not winning. Six months of negotiations would have saved them billions and the lives of young AMerican soldiers lost in the war.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Jencejyde(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2011
hmmm, Naija, a couple of comments here suggest that peeps really don't know what is going on in this country, I wont say much, but one thing that is ceratain is OBJ is simply BRILLIANT when it comes to tackling issues like this and nothing that happens or is about to happen in this country will he not know about.

The guy play his cards very well, This is not about him being afraid that he will be next or something but like someone said, To know the strenghts and weakness of the opposition, its like watching the Godfather movie, They (BH) may see it as peace talk, but men from what I know of BABA, there is more to it than just a plain visit.

Will just sit back and watch as the drama unfolds in time.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by bigfat01: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2011
very nice president
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Jencejyde(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2011
hillsate:

1. OBJ did the right thing whether you subscribe to it or not.

2. ObJ cannot visit BOKO HARAM  without explicit clearance and permission from the presidency. Remember
   OBJ is not just an ordinary citizen. Aside being at the healm of affairs in Nigeria twice, he's also a member of
   State Council. So whatever he does has implication on the Nigerian system.

3. Do not be fooled to believing that OBJ went to beg anybody. (You and I know that OBJ is not known for that).
   He went there to spell some terms to them diplomatically though. Believe it or not, some top BOKO HARAM
   guys were at the meeting and believe it or not you do not know what images of faces OBJ was able to catch.

4. The next line of action from the presidency will take everyone by surprise but surely. The fact that OBJ is
   now involved in this should send some warning tones to the leadership and sponsors of boko haram.
   Whatever OBJ gets involved in has vendetta written over it. Lets hope that the likes of IBB and Atiku are

5. All the visit by OBJ is to establish a fact in the nigerian mind that ''Nigeria has used all forms of diplomacy to
   curb the boko haram issue and that has failed hence the use of this magnitude of force.''

6. Finally lets stop all these talks about Nigeria not negotiating with terrorist. What has your not negotiating
   achieved than more and more bombs. America negotiates with terrorists but not from a position of weakness
   but strength ( and diplomatically that is not called negotiation but simply spelling the terms). And thats what
   OBJ is initiating.
Pls lets give it up for OBJ, he's doing what the likes of SHAGARI, IBB, BUHARI, ABDULSALAM etc should have done with he fact that he is not a northerner and not even a Muslim.

Gbam! EOD!
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by isleman(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2011
So, whatever America says is most correct. No wonder we have been following their system of government and we never get it right. COPY-KATA PEOPLE!!
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by phreakabit(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2011
ehie:

Well i never thought i would say this i miss OBJ's strong arm  tactics and brash cunning now

Please speak for yourself. Whats is so tactical about his move? Negotiating with terrorists? These are not rebels we speak of , these are terrorists! Not just terrorist, but Jihad ideologists!! How else can I spell it out to you guys! This has to be the shittiest move ever! I am disappointed this action is coming from a former Military man / Head of state.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by pinkrex(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2011
hillsate:

[center][center]
1. OBJ did the right thing whether you subscribe to it or not.

2. ObJ cannot visit BOKO HARAM  without explicit clearance and permission from the presidency. 
    OBJ is not just an ordinary citizen. Aside being at the healm of affairs in Nigeria twice, he's   
    also a member of
   State Council. So whatever he does has implication on the Nigerian system.

3. Do not be fooled to believing that OBJ went to beg anybody. (You and I know that OBJ is not known for
    that).  He went there to spell some terms to them diplomatically though. Believe it or not, some top
   BOKO HARAM guys were at the meeting and believe it or not you do not know what images of faces OBJ
    was able to catch.

4. The next line of action from the presidency will take everyone by surprise but surely. The fact that OBJ
    is now involved in this should send some warning tones to the leadership and sponsors of boko haram.
   Whatever OBJ gets involved in has vendetta written over it. Lets hope that the likes of IBB and Atiku are

5. All the visit by OBJ is to establish a fact in the nigerian mind that ''Nigeria has used all forms of
   diplomacy to curb the boko haram issue and that has failed hence the use of this magnitude of force.''

6. Finally lets stop all these talks about Nigeria not negotiating with terrorist. What has your not negotiating
   achieved than more and more bombs. America negotiates with terrorists but not from a position of
    weakness but strength ( and diplomatically that is not called negotiation but simply spelling the
    terms).And thats what  OBJ is initiating.
[/center][/center]

1. you don't have to insult everyone because you have another face of argument or opinion.
2. Boko haramits are no fools, Last time are checked they are being controlled and funded by the northern politicians and other external forces.
3. The same league of politicians Obasanjo has dined with are responsible for these attacks, im sure they know him and his tactics well.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by gtnapes: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2011
Great move ……one Yoruba adage goes along with this move …, ” to avoid troubles that is why we call GOAT, my brother “. Frankly, BH can never get to these people (leaders), they were only rubbishing the nation and kill(ing) the innocent people.I believe FG/Obj has taken this move to restore peace to the nation and retrieve information
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by nasoeb: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2011
Everyone wants Peace but the way you achieve peace matters, You can not just go to water way to build your house because its calm and comforting, surely the water will eat up your house.

I am SO ASHAMED OF YOU ALL SUPPORTING THIS MOVE.

1. This is TERRORIST GROUP with "Confirmed" link to Alqaeda. Negotiating with them simply means Boko Haram You are stronger than Nigeria, please forgive us, you and alqaeda can now stay in Nigeria. Its simply and easy way of saying "Welcome Alqaeda" and we know Alqaeda dont have anything good to offer. This is Alqaeda Linked Terrorist Group we are surrendering to.

2. The President and Security Agencies claim they know them, so why going back to negotiate when you know them? what happened to "we will not spare any Sacred Cow"

3. we know Political boko haram is using religious part of it to destabilize this country, to make it ungovernable NOT because they are revenging the death of Yosuf. so apologising to the family of yosuf which simply dont have say in boko haram anymore seems senseless.

4. Apologizing to a Terrorist Group which demanded that they want Nigeria to become an ISLAMIC NATION. what amount of apology will compensate to that. if they are willing to die for that (Islamizing Nigeria) how long do you think your apology can strain them from coming back to their goal. A group that bombed UN House, not only a war on Nigeria but the International Community WHERE the FG knows THOSE SPONSORING them and decides to negotiate, AHHHH Nigerains Una no get shame

5. boko haram once said they want 12 Northern States be govern by sharia law, later they said they want the whole of Nigeria be govern by sharia law, later they said Nigerian Government and International community has been marginalizing them, it is obvious they dont have any true agenda, Now if you are reasonable enough you would know that negotiating with them is making them legitimate. Even making them seem superior over a sovereign country with well defined borders.

6. why would anyone think another Militant / Terrorist group will not emerge?

7. Do you know Negotiating with them gives any westerner or easterner the right to involve any sort violence and be negotiated with? otherwise it becomes unfair as they cant carry out any offensive on such ethnic groups.

8. The truth is, obj and co have seen that boko haram has no legitimate agenda, does will soon pick on them as their agenda and kill them off, thats why they are initiating this moves, dont be fool it is for their own SAFETY not for people like you who sits here and praise him.

if he is a much of a hero, how many times has he pay visit to the family of ANY of those who lost their lives during all these problems of bombing and shooting

Nigeria is the way it is because of dump people like you who cant see beyond your nose.

If FG accept this moves, WORST will hit NIGERIA
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by bigfat01: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2011
great president
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by phreakabit(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^ Nice way to bring up your post count. I hope the mods get you on time.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by basadenet: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2011
This is the kind of leaders Nigeria need. OBJ  BABA continue with the good work.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2011
@phreakrabbit
if u have noticed i never respond to you,because u ,beaf aka accursed are just beyond any words, please dont quote my word again,u are beyond hopeless .
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by KDULAR: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2011
Majority of us are clueless , rash, emotonal myopic and thus cannot be strategic, shows that we are indeed not educated but literate. These are the reasons why we the youths cannot mobilise a good universally benefiting course in this country and I weep at our future. Something in the positive is been widely scorned and cndemned . Say wetin, bomb , them, kill them shoot them, Obj is this and that, ratheer than learn and later analyse the outcome(s) of a move that is novel in this circumstance and use it, improve on it if there is success or discard it if there is failure as a refference for future we jump into conclussions like a novice in sexual play ( premature ejaculations) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Some thing came out of that visit info that 1 , tthe familyis happy  as nobody has come to them before, do we realise hoew long that can go?. with a northern person who hardly see or shake hands with  big men. Don't we think that has actually opened a vista of opprtunity to another realisation that majoruty of these guys are not in Nigeria and infact may  not be 9jas amongst  many other security deductions . Please let us appreciate the what we 've got .
As for me thumbs up to Obj though not a total fan of his but when something is commendable do it. and learn from your eldwrs
and the FGN .
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by Demdem(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2011
nasoeb:

Everyone wants Peace but the way you achieve peace matters, You can not just go to water way to build your house because its calm and comforting, surely the water will eat up your house.

1. This is TERRORIST GROUP with "Confirmed" link to Alqaeda. Negotiating with them simply means Boko Haram You are stronger than Nigeria, please forgive us, you and alqaeda can now stay in Nigeria. Its simply and easy way of saying "Welcome Alqaeda" and we know Alqaeda dont have anything good to offer. This is Alqaeda Linked Terrorist Group we are surrendering to.

2. The President and Security Agencies claim they know them, so why going back to negotiate when you know them? what happened to "we will not spare any Sacred Cow"

3. we know Political boko haram is using religious part of it to destabilize this country, to make it ungovernable NOT because they are revenging the death of Yosuf. so apologising to the family of yosuf which simply dont have say in boko haram anymore seems senseless.

4. Apologizing to a Terrorist Group which demanded that they want Nigeria to become an ISLAMIC NATION. what amount of apology will compensate to that. if they are willing to die for that (Islamizing Nigeria) how long do you think your apology can strain them from coming back to their goal. A group that bombed UN House, not only a war on Nigeria but the International Community WHERE the FG knows THOSE SPONSORING them and decides to negotiate, AHHHH Nigerains Una no get shame

5. boko haram once said they want 12 Northern States be govern by sharia law, later they said they want the whole of Nigeria be govern by sharia law, later they said Nigerian Government and International community has been marginalizing them,  it is obvious they dont have any true agenda, Now if you are reasonable enough you would know that negotiating with them is making them legitimate. Even making them seem superior over a sovereign country with well defined borders.

7. Do you know Negotiating with them gives any westerner or easterner the right to involve any sort violence and be negotiated with? otherwise it becomes unfair as they cant carry out any offensive on such ethnic groups.

8. The truth is, obj and co have seen that boko haram has no legitimate agenda, does will soon pick on them as their agenda and kill them off, thats why they are initiating this moves, dont be fool it is for their own SAFETY not for people like you who sits here and praise him.

if he is a much of a hero, how many times has he pay visit to the family of ANY of those who lost their lives during all these problems of bombing and shooting

Nigeria is the way it is because of dump people like you who cant see beyond your nose.

I feel u nasoeb, i felt this way also initially but wetin man go do. Our security forces headed by "THE RETARDEEN" are simply useless.
Catch, they cant catch, gather intelligence they cant, strategise they cant, they only kill innocent peeps which makes them not different from BH. We are simply helpless and it seems as if we are now at the mercy of Boko Haram.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by pinkrex(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2011
nasoeb:

5. boko haram once said they want 12 Northern States be govern by sharia law, later they said they want the whole of Nigeria be govern by sharia law, later they said Nigerian Government and International community has been marginalizing them,  it is obvious they dont have any true agenda, Now if you are reasonable enough you would know that negotiating with them is making them legitimate. Even making them seem superior over a sovereign country with well defined borders.

Exactly!! And we Nigerians are known for taking opportunities for granted.

YOu negotiate with MEND and BOKO HARAM, members of the other political zones are no fools, they shall fight for their own amnesty too because Nigeria is for all of us. And besides MEND's demands were objective. They didn't want sharia law or religious nonsense, they wanted development. undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by phreakabit(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
ehie:

@phreakrabbit
if u have noticed i never respond to you,because u ,beaf aka accursed are just beyond any words, please dont quote my word again,u are beyond hopeless .

Coming from a hopeless ìmbecile with as little intelligence as the  cave man in his pre-fire discovery years. So, just because I dont share the same POV with you, I am hopeless? I don't have to respond to you, I will let you kill yourself over it. By the way you are correct, this is the first time I have noticed your post here. Aren't you supposed to be in the romance section? You aren't quite the sharpest tool in the shed, you know.
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by nasoeb: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ hillsate

all these you claim you know, where you there with obj to know exactly what he did there?

are you going to tell anyone that you know obj better than those northerners who were in the army same time with him and has been in politics and governance with him for ages.

what do you come here to CLAIM.

nothing person no go see here

and some people will believe you, they dont even ask themselves questions, if you are OBJ SPOKEMAN
Re: Obasanjo Visits The Family Of Slain Boko Haram Leader by aribisala0(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Your analysis is on the naive side. It is not possible for Obj to visit members of boko haram without the express go ahead from GEJ. Ok? Anybody that does that will be arrested. Simple as ABC.
Secondly, the FBI is in [b]total [/b]control of the boko haram investigations, therefore Obj's move also has FBI clearance.
It seems very strange that neither IBB, nor another core-Northerner was chosen to talk to boko haram. Today is a damn strange day!

did they send you an e-mail to confirm this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Express Readiness To Embrace Ranching / PDP Rejects Gbajabiamila’s Alleged Attempt To Impose Minority Leadership / El-rufai Meets With Security Agencies Over Situation In Southern Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.