Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 (12216 Views)

Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona / Best Phones Under N90,000 In Nigeria (February 2020) / 10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by yommen: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:
They tried .. nice one from Tecno and i Infinix but till today i never see where the Yorubas refused to use any of the phones because it was an idea and business plan of our dear Igbo brothers..

Before you start your lousy argument Tecno and Infinix were two igbo men that went to China and told them what they needed from them .. just like Atiku did with Mikano from India .

My dear brothers and sisters its high time we learn our lession it breaks my heart when i found out we youths are being used by this politicians to fuel this ethnicity war .

I am from Delta State but it pains me that the 2 best tribes i wish I am from are the ones doing this to themselves..

Yorubas and Igbos this 2 tribes are the most educated, the most travelled and most exposed tribes yet they can't put heads together and see the Fulanis enjoy it when they are at war ..

Una dey drag Lagos .. i am sure Igbos can never open mouth to say Lagos is no man's land it must be the Fulanis who thinks they own everywhere.. had it been Yorubas are strong headed and wise as Igbos trust me the Fulanis won't have any say in this country .. Igbos are just 5 states but no one fights their battle for them ..

If Igbos are not accommodating how come they can feel free to establish themselves in any land they find themselves? .. to tell you the truth i can only invest in the land of people i love .

I don't know if Yorubas and Igbos have sit down and think of the force they will both be if the agreed to work together in this country ?

Go to edo State today and see how they love the Igbos .. they saw there potentials ..

My dear Yoruba and Igbos brother my Dikachi osanebi from kwale Delta State .. will advice you both to put heads together and see that God made you both tribes southerns for a reason don't let the north win ..

Thanks

You no make any sense at all...

4 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by bobbiiee: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2023
NwaliE01:
I laugh. Until you leave Africa, you wouldn't believe that this phones doesnt work outside Africa.
They literally compare techno phones with phones within its class and region. Nothing like Techno in Australia.

Very true. My friend travelled to Canada with Tecno & Infinix phones. They worked when they got to Winnipeg but didn't work at Thomson province. They had to buy Samsung.

4 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by pinkasso: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Lies ..Techno works perfectly in the UK..na im I take send you this message!
NwaliE01:
I laugh. Until you leave Africa, you wouldn't believe that this phones doesnt work outside Africa.
They literally compare techno phones with phones within its class and region. Nothing like Techno in Australia.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by spinna: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Ive been saying for years that Tecno is one of the best phone brands..more reliable and rugged than the samsungs and Nokias..
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by nkemjacob2(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Their phone no Dey strong

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by makavalley(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Well they're trying but it would be nice to say BEST TRANSSION PHONE rather than say "BEST PHONE" Best phone how? with the likes of Samsung In the market......

3 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by makavalley(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2023
spinna:
Ive been saying for years that Tecno is one of the best phone brands..more reliable and rugged than the samsungs and Nokias..

Please don't say this outside nairaland please... lmao more rugged than what?... I guess you're joking and you've not used any of the spec you're comparing with tecno

6 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Sleekfingers: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by salem1996: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2023
EmiDon11:
Iphone users in sifie peins

They said phones powered by flagship grin tecno no near iPhone by half sef. I no be iPhone person but try deh read first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by livelymatilda: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ok
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Bluffly: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:
They tried .. nice one from Tecno and i Infinix but till today i never see where the Yorubas refused to use any of the phones because it was an idea and business plan of our dear Igbo brothers..

Before you start your lousy argument Tecno and Infinix were two igbo men that went to China and told them what they needed from them .. just like Atiku did with Mikano from India .

My dear brothers and sisters its high time we learn our lession it breaks my heart when i found out we youths are being used by this politicians to fuel this ethnicity war .

I am from Delta State but it pains me that the 2 best tribes i wish I am from are the ones doing this to themselves..

Yorubas and Igbos this 2 tribes are the most educated, the most travelled and most exposed tribes yet they can't put heads together and see the Fulanis enjoy it when they are at war ..

Una dey drag Lagos .. i am sure Igbos can never open mouth to say Lagos is no man's land it must be the Fulanis who thinks they own everywhere.. had it been Yorubas are strong headed and wise as Igbos trust me the Fulanis won't have any say in this country .. Igbos are just 5 states but no one fights their battle for them ..

If Igbos are not accommodating how come they can feel free to establish themselves in any land they find themselves? .. to tell you the truth i can only invest in the land of people i love .

I don't know if Yorubas and Igbos have sit down and think of the force they will both be if the agreed to work together in this country ?

Go to edo State today and see how they love the Igbos .. they saw there potentials ..

My dear Yoruba and Igbos brother my Dikachi osanebi from kwale Delta State .. will advice you both to put heads together and see that God made you both tribes southerns for a reason don't let the north win ..

Thanks
You are trying to make sense and same time spilling rubbish. You are saying Yoruba is not wise and also saying if Igbos were not accommodating. Is it not in your house they will know if you are accommodating or not?

2 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by haniejay(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:

Thanks
Stop posting wrong information
Tecno is owned by Transsion Group
Full owned by Chinese not Igbo or any Nigerian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Tobianojoel(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:

Thanks
Thank you for mixing sense with nonsense. So the tecno and infinix products in India and other third world countries are due to igbo influences? Ori nta e!

3 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by sirchim(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:

Thanks
Nothing but the TRUTH. Nice piece!

2 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Ezekiel2122(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2023

Thanks

My brother it's this pride which they both term as education and civilization that's killing the two tribe.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Neckpresser101: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:

Thanks
Educated? Yes SW has by far the highest number of professors
The literacy rate is also very high in SW

Travelled?

No no Yorubas hardly leave their region

They're not well travelled at all

Thus why they might be educated but not enlightened

I was listening to a podcast yesterday about tribalism By WAZOBIA honest bunch you'll notice that the Igbos amongst them have wider range of knowledge about how Nigerians behave in different part of the country

I was listening intently to hear the other Yoruba person speak about other region I wasn't surprised at all cheesy most of them don't leave South West

yorubas are not half travelled as Igbos

I'll even rate hausas above them

Infact the number of Igbos speaking one or two other Nigerian languages is by far higher than the other ethnic groups.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by dustmalik: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
This thread is misleading. The poll was by GSMarena, not by MWC.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by djseanjohn77: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ennyholar:

source: https://www.gsmarena.com/weekly_poll_results_honor_tecno_vivo_and_tcl_phones_voted_best_at_mwc_2023-news-57831.php

Phones that i can never use grin grin grin they don't even know they exist where am at grin grin grin

Congratulations o
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by ModCaller: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
What's MWC?
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Heisephraim: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
It's clear TECNO has broken the mold with the new phantom V Fold...the device is equipped with πŸ”₯ specs
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Iamephraim: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
The phantom V Fold gives you a full, fast experience...so it's quite expected
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Yekeensalam(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Story for the godsπŸ˜‘πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜œ

Thanks [/quote]
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Bintdawood(f): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
This phantom dey enter my eyesπŸ™Œ
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by coolebux(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Techno don use trial and error take build a very strong brand,
All thanks to the African market.
Many still doubt this achievement because their mind got stuck with the old Techno phones,
They have left you behind.

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by CartelKenneth: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Useless transsion trash
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lemmy123:
How did Tecno even make the list, let alone being voted?? Fvcking transsion phone
put respect on Tecno's name
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by tafat: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Congrats to them all, TECNO is indeed making waves.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by tafat: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lemmy123:
How did Tecno even make the list, let alone being voted?? Fvcking transsion phone
what are you even saying? Have you seen their recent devices? TECNO are doing super good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

January update: Download Dream League Soccer 2020 Mod For Android (DLS 20) / 48.3 Million Nigerians Browse Internet On Mobile Phones / Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.