Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 (12218 Views)

Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona / Best Phones Under N90,000 In Nigeria (February 2020) / 10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Hokage001(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:
They tried .. nice one from Tecno and i Infinix but till today i never see where the Yorubas refused to use any of the phones because it was an idea and business plan of our dear Igbo brothers..

Before you start your lousy argument Tecno and Infinix were two igbo men that went to China and told them what they needed from them .. just like Atiku did with Mikano from India .

My dear brothers and sisters its high time we learn our lession it breaks my heart when i found out we youths are being used by this politicians to fuel this ethnicity war .

I am from Delta State but it pains me that the 2 best tribes i wish I am from are the ones doing this to themselves..

Yorubas and Igbos this 2 tribes are the most educated, the most travelled and most exposed tribes yet they can't put heads together and see the Fulanis enjoy it when they are at war ..

Una dey drag Lagos .. i am sure Igbos can never open mouth to say Lagos is no man's land it must be the Fulanis who thinks they own everywhere.. had it been Yorubas are strong headed and wise as Igbos trust me the Fulanis won't have any say in this country .. Igbos are just 5 states but no one fights their battle for them ..

If Igbos are not accommodating how come they can feel free to establish themselves in any land they find themselves? .. to tell you the truth i can only invest in the land of people i love .

I don't know if Yorubas and Igbos have sit down and think of the force they will both be if the agreed to work together in this country ?

Go to edo State today and see how they love the Igbos .. they saw there potentials ..

My dear Yoruba and Igbos brother my Dikachi osanebi from kwale Delta State .. will advice you both to put heads together and see that God made you both tribes southerns for a reason don't let the north win ..

Thanks

All the things you said, Nothing concern me o
But that part of Tecno And infinix being Igbo men, Abeg I nor understand am well😂😂

Was that a misunderstood sarcasm or what?
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Lemmy123(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
tafat:
what are you even saying? Have you seen their recent devices? TECNO are doing super good.

Still transsion phone... An in-depeth examination of that phone will reveal all the shi.t inside.. RAM... processor and all
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Lemmy123(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
put respect on Tecno's name

They don't deserve it
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Ten06(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dikaveli:
They tried .. nice one from Tecno and i Infinix but till today i never see where the Yorubas refused to use any of the phones because it was an idea and business plan of our dear Igbo brothers..

Before you start your lousy argument Tecno and Infinix were two igbo men that went to China and told them what they needed from them .. just like Atiku did with Mikano from India .

My dear brothers and sisters its high time we learn our lession it breaks my heart when i found out we youths are being used by this politicians to fuel this ethnicity war .

I am from Delta State but it pains me that the 2 best tribes i wish I am from are the ones doing this to themselves..

Yorubas and Igbos this 2 tribes are the most educated, the most travelled and most exposed tribes yet they can't put heads together and see the Fulanis enjoy it when they are at war ..

Una dey drag Lagos .. i am sure Igbos can never open mouth to say Lagos is no man's land it must be the Fulanis who thinks they own everywhere.. had it been Yorubas are strong headed and wise as Igbos trust me the Fulanis won't have any say in this country .. Igbos are just 5 states but no one fights their battle for them ..

If Igbos are not accommodating how come they can feel free to establish themselves in any land they find themselves? .. to tell you the truth i can only invest in the land of people i love .

I don't know if Yorubas and Igbos have sit down and think of the force they will both be if the agreed to work together in this country ?

Go to edo State today and see how they love the Igbos .. they saw there potentials ..

My dear Yoruba and Igbos brother my Dikachi osanebi from kwale Delta State .. will advice you both to put heads together and see that God made you both tribes southerns for a reason don't let the north win ..

Thanks

You dey learn for where ibo people dey.
If those guys start their ethnicity and tribalism again you, you will fold.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Honchoslim16(m): 5:02am On Mar 15, 2023
I'm currently using Honor!
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Breastfeed: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
wow, congrats to this brand, this is well deserved.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Breastfeed: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lemmy123:

They don't deserve it
please how dont they deserve it abeg
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Breastfeed: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lemmy123:

Still transsion phone... An in-depeth examination of that phone will reveal all the shi.t inside.. RAM... processor and all
oh please, stop with the Transsion hate, if you don't like their devices leave it na? but saying its trash is a no no cos their devices are actually very good.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Iyeeshaar(f): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tecno is going global,kudos
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Ayeesha454(f): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is all shades of amazing
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Goalnaldo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maybe its eye neck that conducted this award. Which phones did tecno compete with to win this?
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Breastfeed: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Maybe its eye neck that conducted this award. Which phones did tecno compete with to win this?
what's your point please? Don't they deserve it?
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Shuregirl: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Congratulations to them.. Tecno and the likes are doing well
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by tafat: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lemmy123:

you don't know what you're saying, this is just unwarranted hate for the transsion brand, their products are amazing, you should learn to appreciate good things.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Lemmy123(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
tafat:
you don't know what you're saying, this is just unwarranted hate for the transsion brand, their products are amazing, you should learn to appreciate good things.

Good things? #Scoffs

Why aren't you in the stand up comedy industry yet?
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Idarachris84: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Useless transsion trash

Wetin?

Na you give the award?
Make una put una ego aside, if something try, e try.

I dey use any brand as I dey so.

All good, but I prefer these guys them.

Their product dey try for common man like me.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Wanni25(f): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lemmy123:

Good things? #Scoffs

Why aren't you in the strand up comedy industry yet?

Maybe you should!

Seems to me like you just found your niche.

Oh! I forgot to laugh!

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Fonjewel0(f): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wanni25:

Maybe you should!

Oh! I forgot to laugh!

Awwwww!

You just finished him!
You dey play game abi?

Seems to me like you just won the first round!
Hahahahaha.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Kakadancefreak(f): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:

Okay!
I just noticed you, JUST BECAUSE YOU Couldn't type INEC dude!

You underestimate people who don't sleep at night, brainstorming and working so hard!

Seems to me like that just slipped out of ya mouth.

Not their 5 n 6, but e don do, they try abeg.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Lemmy123(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Wanni25:

Maybe you should!

Oh! I forgot to laugh!

Funny, let me help you: ha ha ha... Silly
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by CartelKenneth: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Idarachris84:

Wetin?

Na you give the award?
Make una put una ego aside, if something try, e try.

I dey use any brand as I dey so.

All good, but I prefer these guys them.

Their product dey try for common man like me.

They’re still trash
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by tafat: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2023
Lemmy123:

Good things? #Scoffs

Why aren't you in the stand up comedy industry yet?
maybe when you join I'll follow suit lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by chickenfoot: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
This brand just keeps making waves, congrats to them big time.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by chickenfoot: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lemmy123:
How did Tecno even make the list, let alone being voted?? Fvcking transsion phone
not surprised that they made the list sha, they've been doing super well in recent times.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by chickenfoot: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Arbiter9:
They obviously didnt vinvite Samsung, Huawei, LG, Google and Motorola to the party because they have better phones than all these Tecno and Honor. Lol
abeg make we hear word, if they had better phones they'll be there too.
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by graceyJ1: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is good news
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Franktom247(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
chickenfoot:
not surprised that they made the list sha, they've been doing super well in recent times.
yeah they're doing well
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Franktom247(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
chickenfoot:
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by 0xAaron: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
nkemjacob2:
Their phone no Dey strong
e dey make sense ohh you done use any of their recent device?
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by KingUka: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Well deserved
Re: TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 by Iamephraim: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is good news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. / 5 Ways Social Media Giants Are Brain Hacking Humans / AUTO-RENEWAL: Are The Mobile Networks Robbing Subscribers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.