Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. (76638 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by baralatie(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
mmsen:
Can somebody explain to me why people go to Chicken Republic to eat rice? Every other restaurant in that area serves rice and I'm sure you'll get more for your money.
Chicken republic fried rice is very good o
I think the only one that beats chicken republic in rice would be the old man logo
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
Asaba has always been expensive, it not a factor of Yahoo boys, Ordinary Ugbolu self son dey turn GRA prices for food matter
Seems you're my neighbor,the mere mention of ugbolu market.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by PrinceMajestic: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
That's a fake chicken republic because I take eye find the 2nd chicken I nor see. Chicken republic here usually gives 2 chicken for a plate of rice. Is the exceptional thing I like about them.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by vacanci: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
maleekberry:
Where is nigeria going for God sake undecided
Rice and chicken with Fanta (5k)

Go through very well. the psoter made it look like its just rice and chicken and drinks not minding its multiple portions and takeaways

what i saw from the receipt

1. Portion of Fried Rice
2. Another Portion of Fried rice
3. One chiecken
4. Another Chicken
5. Monster energy drink
6. One pet fanta bottle
7. Another Fanta bottle
8. Coleslaw
9. portion of jollof rice
10. Another portion of jollof rice

in summary,

you have

1. 4 portions of rice
2. 2 50Cl fanta drinks
3. One monster energy drink
4. One serving of coleslaw

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
The one at abuja nyanya is cheaper...why d price difference
She said prices were hacked up last week.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by EmiDon11: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
Energy drink awon monster,I was sipping it inside the tricycle,I was afraid make my head nor burst
omo see short fingers ooo
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by baralatie(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
nwadiuko1:
when you say affordable I would go with crunchies
Crunchies rice is not like chicken republic na
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ChohuRigwe: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
Just got these meals,2 small plate of rice,energy drink,a small bowl of whipped Salad and two small plastic cans of fanta at chicken republic at nnebisi road this morning @ 4'550 naira.

To me it's not with the money,the lady said they hacked their prices up since last week.

But I cud remember a thread here where a guy bought from chicken republic too with two heavy chicken served to him.

Why dem nor served me big chicken like that guys own undecided

P.s,the essence of this thread is not to show off,this is food thread.

U should have gotten yourself
Refuel max: one chicken, plate of rice, a drink and the creamy coleslaw for 1350
Citizens meal: two pieces of chicken, a plate of rice and big pet soft drink for 1900
Calculate 1900+ 1350=3250
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Tallesty1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
maleekberry:
Chicken that was not up to one month and 3 weeks old before it was killed and fried.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
vacanci:

Go through very well. the psoter made it look like its just rice and chicken and drinks not minding its multiple portions and takeaways

1. Portion of Fried Rice
3. One chiecken
4. Another Chicken
5. Monster energy drink
6. One pet fanta bottle
7. Another Fanta bottle
8. Coleslaw
The chicken was 3 pieces

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Ofemmanu1: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

This young woman is rich.
When last did I visit expensive restaurants? 😂 😂
Ahnie, show me the way.

That woman is a broke ass bitch..
Always looking for attention.
I swear she didn't buy those foods with her money.
Someone paid for that food.

Some that fights for head of fish, same unfortunate woman that cook soup of N900?!

Believe her at your own peril.

You check her posts, you will see SApa plus Shege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Uniquetani1(f): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
mmsen:
Can somebody explain to me why people go to Chicken Republic to eat rice? Every other restaurant in that area serves rice and I'm sure you'll get more for your money.

They want form ni

Above all, there is nothing like cooking your own food. I don't find pleasure eating in restaurants, I have trust issues when it comes to what I will eat.

2 Likes

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by chibike69: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less...... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
u dey pose for man car, nairaland girl wey no get sense grin grin grin
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Ofemmanu1: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
baralatie:

The chicken was 3 pieces

Someone bought that food.
Probably a man bought it and the olodo attention seeking woman foaming on her mouth and complaining like wtf..
Is it your money?

The man has taken his own share tho.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Ekugbeh(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
Just got these meals,2 small plate of rice,energy drink,a small bowl of whipped Salad and two small plastic cans of fanta at chicken republic at nnebisi road this morning @ 4'550 naira.

To me it's not with the money,the lady said they hacked their prices up since last week.

But I cud remember a thread here where a guy bought from chicken republic too with two heavy chicken served to him.

this depends on the location sha.
Cos I get mine with two pieces 2.8k
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Pikahol(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:

you are a single mom.. chai....
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Ofemmanu1: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
vacanci:

1. Portion of Fried Rice
3. One chiecken
4. Another Chicken
5. Monster energy drink
6. One pet fanta bottle
7. Another Fanta bottle
8. Coleslaw

in summary,

you have

1. 4 portions of rice
2. 2 50Cl fanta drinks
3. One monster energy drink
4. One serving of coleslaw

The Op is a fuckkn liar and a stupid attention seeking bitchh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by baralatie(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Someone bought that food.
Probably a man bought it and the olodo attention seeking woman if foaming on her mouth like wtf..

The man has taken his own share tho.
If a lady took you out to KFC ,will it be considered a crime if you showed off?
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by JealousCobra(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less...... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

This broke Lesbian be careful 😎
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
Energy drink awon monster,I was sipping it inside the tricycle,I was afraid make my head nor burst

Shey this drink they make person head turn grin
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:

1) unless you are eating there you don't buy drinks at chicken Republic or any eatery. For reasons the price is always 200% or more markup

2) always wait until there is a fresh batch or large batch of chicken available. Then you can complain they gave you a small piece. This may not work if you are not a regular.

3) na u biko, adding salad.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ekugbeh:
this depends on the location sha.
Cos I get mine with two pieces 2.8k
Coleslaw,2 pet fanta and energy drink were added in mine
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by EmiDon11: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
EKONGKING:
Energy drink and Fanta are bad for ur kidneys as well as wasting unnecessary money.

Once in a while soft drink or energy drink is ok but don't be addicted.

Food wise the price is good based on current circumstances.
the okpo no know
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Nyanabo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wait I don't understand the consumption tax there. You pay eating fee too? I don't understand abeg
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Ofemmanu1: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
baralatie:

If a lady took you out to KFC ,will it be considered a crime if you showed off?

I don't perform, seals performs.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Lookingback: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
so how much you expect to buy a 1 kg fish? Be careful

Read before you comment.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Anunakeeh: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
All I observed is Sufferings.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na food make some people no get savings.

I SMH anything I calculate the amount i spend on buying food every month....

Cooking is something I barely do.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Majesty33(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Well, u are rich i guess, i would prepare a very delicious fried rice and chicken with 4.500.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
baralatie:

The chicken was 3 pieces
Mine was 2 p6
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Pikahol(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Kilimanjaro... Way cheaper and tastes better
you say?
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Parrot69: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
maleekberry:
And she's feeling fly o .
Just to show off on social media. embarassed
Instead of using that money enter market to buy those things X3times of what she got at that restaurant over!
There's nothing going to fast food resto...but don't come here and be rubbing it on people faces when we know you're still struggling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.