Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. (76641 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na you want go chicken republic, all the better mama pot for ur area, u for eat better food with 2k self plus drink
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Godstiger(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
maleekberry:
Where is nigeria going for God sake undecided
Rice and chicken with Fanta (5k)
chicken republic
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
baralatie:

If a lady took you out to KFC ,will it be considered a crime if you showed off?
Ignore him,go thru his post,you would see he's not worth replying.

For your own sanity,we are used to them online,that's how they were raised.

We dey manage them like that.

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Shey this drink they make person head turn grin
I didn't experience any thing like that.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by mechanics(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmmm, with that amount, one can cook stew and soup that will last for a week.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by DKM123: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Buying fried rice at Chicken republic is always a miss. It's just thier chicken and chips that does it for me. Nothing else.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Delightsome2023: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
Energy drink awon monster,I was sipping it inside the tricycle,I was afraid make my head nor burst
is that the name?
monster energy drink?
how much is it?
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Atarakpa: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
I bought same meal at 2300 excluding energy drink and I Fanta at their Salem lekki branch.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Chopcy29: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Where you see 4500 na babe
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Vickho: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
DKM123:
Buying fried rice at Chicken republic is always a miss. It's just thier chicken and chips that does it for me. Nothing else.
and you forgot to tell Nairaland how you end up being fuccked hard by big dick sugar daddies after they take you to chicken republic
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Delightsome2023:
is that the name?
monster energy drink?
how much is it?
It's in the receipts there.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by kals4luv990(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=Sheistoopretty post=121733144]Nigerian men are Us*less...... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedAnother Mumu Spotted
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by chatinent: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Chicken Republic’s meals never impress me.

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Vickho: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:

It's in the receipts there.
Is the energy drink really working cos other energy drinks like fearless and predator doesn't work
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by chatinent: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:

Hafa naw. Invite me naw. You dey enjoy o
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by nwadiuko1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
baralatie:

Crunchies rice is not like chicken republic na
which of the rice? Crunchies has varieties
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
mechanics:
Hmmmm, with that amount, one can cook stew and soup that will last for a week.
Once once it's necessary dear,life's too short.give yourself a treat.nonetheless m already preparing a pot of nsala soup with catfish.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by oghalebros(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Can't do that... That money will give me a good pot of soup.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by baralatie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
nwadiuko1:
Fried rice
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Bouncin(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na so I enter one chicken republic for food as no buker could accept transfer of #500 food I wanted to buy.
You need to see how the attendant shape her mouth de tell me price of food. The way I take run away eeh. E shock am. She turn to point food for me and then turn back to me, she no see me again.
I go buy 1 gala chop. Their father!
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

Hafa naw. Invite me naw. You dey enjoy o
You wey be my mentor.
Na me suppose float come ya side because the muller don rest.

Baba your girl dey loyal o.
Owo mi lo'ke
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Vickho: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Someone bought that food.
Probably a man bought it and the olodo attention seeking woman foaming on her mouth and complaining like wtf..
Is it your money?

The man has taken his own share tho.

abeg oo when you say taken his own Share.
can you kindly clarify let's understand grin
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by highoctane: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
maleekberry:

What's the difference undecided

550 Naira Sir.

Let's look at mathematics of money 550 Naira made out of 150000 customers from their branches all over Nigeria a day,even in a month

Do the Maths.
Sir the difference is huge

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by EmiDon11: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
drunkard mama
Responsible woman drinking to stupor
Tufiakwa
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
nwadiuko1:
Chicken republic is modest in price compared to crunchies.

Was at crunches last week,the prices nor be here.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by nwadiuko1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
baralatie:

Fried rice
I prefer crunchies when buying rice, chicken, turkey, bread or ice cream... The taste no dey two
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by BennyDGreat: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
Asaba dey learn for were Lekki dey, in Asaba you can get food for 800 but not in Lekki even in Ajah except you want Iya Bose, even Iya bose gan you will request for extra

How u go compare Asaba with Lekki...haba..Asaba dey learn work
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by baralatie(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
nwadiuko1:
I prefer crunchies when buying rice, chicken, turkey, bread or ice cream... The taste no dey two
Well
Every restaurant have their fan base.

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Vickho: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
EKONGKING:
Energy drink and Fanta are bad for ur kidneys as well as wasting unnecessary money.

Once in a while soft drink or energy drink is ok but don't be addicted.

Food wise the price is good based on current circumstances.
how does it affect the kidneys cos I'm a chained cigarette smoker
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by BennyDGreat: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tallesty1:
Chicken that was not up to one month and 3 weeks old before it was killed and fried.

Chai which kind chicken be that
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahamonyeka(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
eliyke:
You Waka go chicken republic go buy food,you no c small small buka?next thing na to dey complain...ur post dey always dey like show-off
no mind dem
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
Just got these meals,2 small plate of rice,energy drink,a small bowl of whipped Salad and two small plastic cans of fanta at chicken republic at nnebisi road this morning @ 4'550 naira.

To me it's not with the money,the lady said they hacked their prices up since last week.

But I cud remember a thread here where a guy bought from chicken republic too with two heavy chicken served to him.

Why dem nor served me big chicken like that guys own undecided

P.s,the essence of this thread is not to show off,this is food thread.

They scammed you. This is "refuel max" package and it goes for #1350

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.