Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Experience With NDLEA Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With NDLEA Portal (30362 Views)

NDLEA Salary Structure / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE / NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Germi9: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Maybe u should check your browser,you may opt to using phoenix browser
As for me ,i didn’t apply cos its same old sh!t ,paddy paddy government
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by chukwudiology(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na only for Nigeria u go suffer queue for bank, for patrols station, for school and to apply for jobs online.

I have been trying to no avail, am still battling with registration. I successfully registered today, but to login is a problem. I haven't been able to get to the page of documents upload.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by kebliss(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
I started my application at about 1AM, after much battle, I was able to proceed to the biodata page, I inputted my info and uploaded all necessary documents, on clicking "save and continue" the error prompt message of "you hit the rate limit because of too many requests" is was I got.
I tried over 30 times but still same error, mind you the time is now approaching 3 AM so I decided to go back to sleep while leaving the page and my data ON, woke up about 6AM and made few attempts, finally! it was submitted, i quickly downloaded the application page and guarantors form.

You need patience

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Villa12(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
The job has been assigned to the rightful owner

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by izibili44: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Yes I was able to submit my visa application but seems no new visa interview dates for American Embassy till 2024
you na aro you come from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Moz22: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is completely unrelated but I'll be needing your help this moment... Pls kindly find attached.. This lady there in is a friend, colleague and sister.. pls well meaning Nigerians should come through biko. There's every proof you need to confirm it's authenticity

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by qanda: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
That useless site that can pass the career page! I don try tire even midnight same shit! Na to manage my chinese job
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by oluwaseun89333: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
How did this one reach fp How did this one reach fp ...
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by IamANigerianMan: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:
That NDLEA recruitment Portal na scam.

The Politicians must have collected all the slots, and will give their slots to their own people.

You the son of nobody will not be employed, keep wasting your data.
But you can be optimistic and hopeful to apply, na person Use #100 win #1,000,000.
Your luck fit shine undecided

When we tell you guys to vote (employ) good leaders, una say na tribe go dey blind una eyes.

Good or bad, na General market for everybody.
So, you don't know , Their boss congratulated Tinubu immediately he was declared winner

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by ifinger: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
That recruitment Na scam very useless organisation

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Palmoil: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Yes I was able to submit my visa application but seems no new visa interview dates for American Embassy till 2024

Hello bro
How did u come about this info?

Pls how do I check for available dates
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by ud4u: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

American visa What does it has to do with NDLEA portal Some people don't go through topic before commenting

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by yahmohy27: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The Politicians must have collected all the slots, and will give their slots to their own people.

But you can be optimistic and hopeful to apply, na person Use #100 win #1,000,000.

When we tell you guys to vote (employ) good leaders, una say na tribe go dey blind una eyes.

dont worry Tinubu would do the needful
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by BigIyanga: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Nigerians no dey ready. 95m pvc collected… 23m voted. What happened to 70m that didnt vote

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by dmgr(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
I made use of VPN,
I started around 1AM, I was able to create an account after several attempts and then, I proceeded to the bio data form, filled/uploaded the required credentials, then when it came to submission stage, I was getting an error message which last for about 15min, I keep on clicking on save/next, before finally around 3AM, I succeeded in completing the registration and I downloaded the printout together with the guarantor forms.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is the early stage.una never reach screening stage where them go assemble and abandon una for open field where hot sun burn and turn a light skin into a dark and sore skin.when i go army zonal recruitment for a week,me wey i yellow,i come back home dejected. Neigkbours think say i go jail.After i spent all my life savings,i come to struggle to survive.dont go if you dont have a backup because the thing no be by competent.No be tinubu inec chose as president?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by correctguy101(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
respect80:
My experience with the NDLEA portal since on sunday which the portal was officially declared opened for application hasn't been a nice one. At some point the site won't open at all. I waited to see if the traffic load would be minimal at midnight but I kept trying to no avail.
The annoying thing is that the malfunctioning of the site always happens after you have finished entering your details and uploaded your credentials. Once you try to save your application to move to the next part, they will simply display a notification that "you hit the rate limit because of too many requests." Please try after some time.
I kept trying and uploading my credentials but I finally gave up after going through the process for more than 15 times to no avail.

Has anyone been able to apply successfully?
If yes, please share your experience with us.
Is there a specific browser that works better for the registration? Please be kind to share some ideas here.
Thanks 🙏

The website we are going to use will be made known by our oga at the top.

Sounds familiar? grin grin

Ordinary website our government agencies can't handle effectively... SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by correctguy101(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
fastseo:
That is what happens when you used poor server to host a site... A Recruitment site for that matter.
Have you seen Facebook, twitter, cnn etc misbehave like this?

Nigeria is not ready yet. Same thing happening in bank... Weak infrastructure.

We need a satellite to help

Yet the follow follow morons wants to copy cashless economy.

The ancestors are like .. tongue Da hell.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by davillian(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Na Hausa people get all federal government job and the most painful part is that they don't know anything about the job....

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by OKOSISIBF: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
kebliss:
I started my application at about 1AM, after much battle, I was able to proceed to the biodata page, I inputted my info and uploaded all necessary documents, on clicking "save and continue" the error prompt message of "you hit the rate limit because of too many requests" is was I got.
I tried over 30 times but still same error, mind you the time is now approaching 3 AM so I decided to go back to sleep while leaving the page and my data ON, woke up about 6AM and made few attempts, finally! it was submitted, i quickly downloaded the application page and guarantors form.

You need patience
please was it original document you uploaded.im in search of my original birth certificate
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by OKOSISIBF: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
dmgr:
I made use of VPN,
I started around 1AM, I was able to create an account after several attempts and then, I proceeded to the bio data form, filled/uploaded the required credentials, then when it came to submission stage, I was getting an error message which last for about 15min, I keep on clicking on save/next, before finally around 3AM, I succeeded in completing the registration and I downloaded the printout together with the guarantor forms.
bro can person apply with photocopy birth certificate or must everything be original
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by jimcaddy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nigeria does not know how to keep up with application processes online. Always the site malfunctioning. Instead of them to pay IT guys that will help them to set up a storage portal, they will be patronising cheap programmers who will do shoddy jobs.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by nonhuman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Keep trying. Nigeria shall be great again

Enemies of Nigeria will be disappointed
with agbodo In power?
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by respect80(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Guderian:
How did this one reach fp grin grin
Na trek e trek o...
No cash for tp grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by dmgr(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
bro can person apply with photocopy birth certificate or must everything be original

It is more advisable, to apply with original credentials.
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by OKOSISIBF: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
dmgr:

It is more advisable, to apply with original credentials.
thank you bro
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by respect80(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Take am easy, I voted wisely...
Na kwesion I ask, I no kee person grin
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by respect80(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I know one PH guy that smokes a lot
Now he is doing NDLEA work grin grin

They arrest huge amounts of weed
Then he takes some home to enjoy grin

Very nice work grin

Op, na too many urchins wey wan register for the site na wetin cause the traffic.
No wonder grin
Urchins no go allow person see road grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by respect80(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
kebliss:

You need patience

Thanks. I will keep trying

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Phoenix4000: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
yes done with mine yesterday, and printed my application print out today, the thing is you just keep trying and be patient, it will definitely open for you to conclude your application
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by CallmeTrinity: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Palmoil:

Hello bro
How did u come about this info?

Pls how do I check for available dates

Its on the American visa application website for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Letter To All First Class Graduates – "Dear First Class Graduates” / Top 5 Skills In Nigeria That Gets You Hired In 2017 / First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.