Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Experience With NDLEA Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With NDLEA Portal (30380 Views)

NDLEA Salary Structure / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE / NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by lekzzyteebee(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
When I first log in to the site , it was 2hrs 30 second still reading , I waited till the legit time , I got surprised seeing the site is closed
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Atole26: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Well I keep getting this response, I couldn't even sign in to update my details.

*Message*

Throttled
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by kebliss(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
please was it original document you uploaded.im in search of my original birth certificate
Yes, Original
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Exceed15: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Don't waste your time. The sharing formula don dey ground except Jehovah God step into your matter.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by OKOSISIBF: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
kebliss:

Yes, Original
chai but I will apply with photocopy who knows they might pick me because of I used photocopy and that's original of me
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by johnlaw123(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
dmgr:

It is more advisable, to apply with original credentials.

Please can you list the documents uploaded, since you are through with yours

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by jessylaurel(f): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
respect80:
My experience with the NDLEA portal since on sunday which the portal was officially declared opened for application hasn't been a nice one. At some point the site won't open at all. I waited to see if the traffic load would be minimal at midnight but I kept trying to no avail.
The annoying thing is that the malfunctioning of the site always happens after you have finished entering your details and uploaded your credentials. Once you try to save your application to move to the next part, they will simply display a notification that "you hit the rate limit because of too many requests." Please try after some time.
I kept trying and uploading my credentials but I finally gave up after going through the process for more than 15 times to no avail.

Has anyone been able to apply successfully?
If yes, please share your experience with us.
Is there a specific browser that works better for the registration? Please be kind to share some ideas here.
Thanks πŸ™

Mine isn't opening.
How did you get to the stage of uploading credentials and details??

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Eli360(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
johnlaw123:

These are the documents to be uploaded.
1) Passport Photograph.
(2) Educational Certificates ( secondary, high institution and professional certificate)
(3) Certificate of State of Origin.
(4) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(5) National Identity Card.
(6) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.

My candid advice and experience, the size of these documents should be in kb if possible.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Olanre05(f): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
I have not been able to open the app.
The app keep coming back with error loading the page. Since Sunday.

quote author=respect80 post=121729835]My experience with the NDLEA portal since on sunday which the portal was officially declared opened for application hasn't been a nice one. At some point the site won't open at all. I waited to see if the traffic load would be minimal at midnight but I kept trying to no avail.
The annoying thing is that the malfunctioning of the site always happens after you have finished entering your details and uploaded your credentials. Once you try to save your application to move to the next part, they will simply display a notification that "you hit the rate limit because of too many requests." Please try after some time.
I kept trying and uploading my credentials but I finally gave up after going through the process for more than 15 times to no avail.

Is there a specific browser that works better for the registration? Please be kind to share some ideas here.
Thanks πŸ™[/quote]
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Iamsane: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
EKONGKING:
The jobs have been sold to deserving candidates based on Money, ethnicity .

This Nigeria after all.

You bought some?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by LikeAking: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
respect80:
My experience with the NDLEA portal since on sunday which the portal was officially declared opened for application hasn't been a nice one. At some point the site won't open at all. I waited to see if the traffic load would be minimal at midnight but I kept trying to no avail.

Thanks πŸ™

That's why they build stuffs with react..
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by dmgr(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
johnlaw123:

Passport photograph
National ID
Birth certificate/declaration of age
Indigene Certificate
Secondary school certificate
Degree certificate
NYSC discharge/ exemption certificate
Professional certificate ( if any)

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by President2001(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Let aboki that was in charge go to break

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by enilola5: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
But if we in the south where we have good network, but the north where dey do have network, how come there names will be there
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by badgalRiRi(f): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Eli360:

1) Passport Photograph.
(2) Educational Certificates ( secondary, high institution and professional certificate)

My candid advice and experience, the size of these documents should be in kb if possible.

Please I've submitted and it said successful, but I didn't see the link to print out the referee form
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Eli360(m): 3:09am On Mar 15, 2023
badgalRiRi:

Please I've submitted and it said successful, but I didn't see the link to print out the referee form
Log-in again, it should be on your dashboard
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by badgalRiRi(f): 5:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Eli360:

Log-in again, it should be on your dashboard
Okay, thank you
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by DestinyToRule(m): 5:58am On Mar 15, 2023
Pls how do I get my jamb number. I did jamb since 2011 and d same year i enter uni i don't have d jamb record with me here.
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by EKONGKING: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Iamsane:

You bought some?

You want some
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by EKONGKING: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Iamsane:

You bought some?

Yes , want some.
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by sirjustice1575(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eli360:

1) Passport Photograph.

(1) Please, how can i get my certificate of state of origin?

(2) Can i use my affidavit of local government of origin in place of the certificate of state of origin?
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Eli360(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
sirjustice1575:

(1) Please, how can i get my certificate of state of origin?

(2) Can i use my affidavit of local government of origin in place of the certificate of state of origin?
Yes, go ahead please, it serves the same purpose.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Eli360(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
The site is up and running now.
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by sirjustice1575(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eli360:

Yes, go ahead please, it serves the same purpose.

Alright,. Thank you very much.
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by adeolalade(f): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
DestinyToRule:
Pls how do I get my jamb number. I did jamb since 2011 and d same year i enter uni i don't have d jamb record with me here.
Pls how did you scale through the password creation
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by adeolalade(f): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
badgalRiRi:

How did you create password?
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Vickygirk(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2023
kebliss:
I started my application at about 1AM, after much battle, I was able to proceed to the biodata page, I inputted my info and uploaded all necessary documents, on clicking "save and continue" the error prompt message of "you hit the rate limit because of too many requests" is was I got.
I tried over 30 times but still same error, mind you the time is now approaching 3 AM so I decided to go back to sleep while leaving the page and my data ON, woke up about 6AM and made few attempts, finally! it was submitted, i quickly downloaded the application page and guarantors form.

You need patience

Which browser you used?.

I tried with pc and phone still nothing.. the site opened with phone more than when I tried with PC
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Vickygirk(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Phoenix4000:
yes done with mine yesterday, and printed my application print out today, the thing is you just keep trying and be patient, it will definitely open for you to conclude your application

When the site opens, the box under short code isn't clickable also the state and state of origin box isn't clickable.

These box's are asterisked meaning it must be filled. How do I go about it please?
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by kebliss(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vickygirk:

Which browser you used?.

I tried with pc and phone still nothing.. the site opened with phone more than when I tried with PC

I used phone, Chrome

The site nor be am at all
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by badgalRiRi(f): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
adeolalade:

How did you create password?
You need to sign up first, and a link will be sent to your email from where you can create a password

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Letter To All First Class Graduates – "Dear First Class Graduates” / UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 / Top 5 Skills In Nigeria That Gets You Hired In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.