Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

My Experience With NDLEA Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With NDLEA Portal (30396 Views)

NDLEA Salary Structure / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE / NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by badgalRiRi(f): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vickygirk:

Which browser you used?.

I tried with pc and phone still nothing.. the site opened with phone more than when I tried with PC
I noticed the same too, just keep trying, and there is no time frame where its most successful oo, cos i tried even at wee ours of the morning and it didnt work, but was able to submit around 6am
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by charlesdinho7(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
badgalRiRi:

Please I've submitted and it said successful, but I didn't see the link to print out the referee form
go to google and download the referee form
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by JUMO95: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
How fa now. Who has been able to register
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Royalpassion: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hi, pls i successfully submitted my ndlea registration online, but until now, i can't download my online slip. Pls can anyone help? What should i do?
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Atole26: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Royalpassion:
Hi, pls i successfully submitted my ndlea registration online, but until now, i can't download my online slip. Pls can anyone help? What should i do?

I don't think that download tab on the top is functioning. Try print slip, from the print page you will see save as pdf. That was how I was able to get mine done

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Penflame(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2023
I can help you get the referee form.
Send me your NIN and I will show you a screenshot of it.
You may also need your login details to access it.

badgalRiRi:

Please I've submitted and it said successful, but I didn't see the link to print out the referee form
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by GideonOmach(m): 5:03am On Mar 26, 2023
Penflame:
I can help you get the referee form.
Send me your NIN and I will show you a screenshot of it.
You may also need your login details to access it.

Haba! What do you need someone's NIN and log in details for? This is highly incriminating! Desist from any "help rendering" that makes you suspicious if you were being honest but if not, change for good oo!
There are better ways to go about life and succeed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Penflame(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Guy, don't lay allegations on me because you don't really know me. I am not a scammer or who ever you think I am in your mind.

I requested for the NIN because that's the only think I can easily use to trace his referee letter.

The login details I requested for is to just have access to it in case NDLEA tech team have change the file permissions. Currently, I can access any referee letter by using the NIN of the applicant without having to login the account but I don't know about the next hour.

Not everyone that asks for NIN is a criminal o. Learn!

GideonOmach:

Haba! What do you need someone's NIN and log in details for? This is highly incriminating! Desist from any "help rendering" that makes you suspicious if you were being honest but if not, change for good oo!
There are better ways to go about life and succeed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Ebitus: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2023
I registered yesterday being sunday 26th march,2023....After trying for so many days!
I have never seen a poor website host like NDLEA ...
Everytm host error...
I successfully registered and downloaded my application slip and guarantors form...
For those who are yet to successfully registered, try it in the midnight or very early in the morning... don't leave the site to another site...stick on the site...when uploading image or documents,allow it for some minutes,it will upload, also make sure u rezise ur documents to be not more than 650kbs...
Good luck to us all

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by bon2bless: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Portal is so bad I'm trying it since Friday the last time I applied I was invited for aptitude text after that reversed is the case but still in ain't give up.
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Shopable: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ebitus:
I registered yesterday being sunday 26th march,2023....After trying for so many days!
Everytm host error...
I successfully registered and downloaded my application slip and guarantors form...
For those who are yet to successfully registered, try it in the midnight or very early in the morning... don't leave the site to another site...stick on the site...when uploading image or documents,allow it for some minutes,it will upload, also make sure u rezise ur documents to be not more than 650kbs...
Good luck to us all

As a website developer myself. I get so pissed everytime I see websites of government agencies who have budgets runing in the billions being so bad and showing gateway time out errors.

Agencies such as Ndlea, police. Armed forces. FIRS. Should have standard websites with huge bandwidth not this joke of a site ndlea is using for a nation wide recruitment process.

It's as if it was done on purpose to discourage persons who are intrested. It's so sad.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Shopable: 12:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Shopable:

As a website developer myself. I get so pissed everytime I see websites of government agencies who have budgets runing in the billions being so bad and showing gateway time out errors.

Agencies such as Ndlea, police. Armed forces. FIRS. Should have standard websites with huge bandwidth not this joke of a site ndlea is using for a nation wide recruitment process.

It's as if it was done on purpose to discourage persons who are intrested. It's so sad.

I got a vpn.

Downloaded phoenix browser (I haven't figured out why this particular browser)

Then filled the form 3 times. I finally have submitted.

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Shopable: 12:48am On Mar 28, 2023
Shopable:

I got a vpn.

Downloaded phoenix browser (I haven't figured out why this particular browser)

Then filled the form 3 times. I finally have submitted.

To print acknowledgment slip. I'm. Back. To error page. Oh my dear country.

We must all put hands and fix this country

Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Plus10(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2023
This ndlea website is frustrating angry
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Edikan101: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
kebliss:
I started my application at about 1AM, after much battle, I was able to proceed to the biodata page, I inputted my info and uploaded all necessary documents, on clicking "save and continue" the error prompt message of "you hit the rate limit because of too many requests" is was I got.
I tried over 30 times but still same error, mind you the time is now approaching 3 AM so I decided to go back to sleep while leaving the page and my data ON, woke up about 6AM and made few attempts, finally! it was submitted, i quickly downloaded the application page and guarantors form.

You need patience

Please I have been trying to upload my documents it keeps saying not permitted or it’ll show numbers like 500 or 501. These documents are in jpg. I have compressed the images to fit the size requirements. Still saying not permitted. What could be the problem
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Edikan101: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2023
guru90:

Have it in mind is December 2024....

Please can I get the link to this information on the visa application website
Thanks
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by CandycaneTee: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Hi please I have filled everything, and 1 time it showed me applicationsuccessful but I have not been able to get to the print out page for over 2 weeks now.
And it closes tomorrowI need to be able to print out pleasehelp me where do I see the print out
Ebitus:
Everytm host error...
Good luck to us all
Re: My Experience With NDLEA Portal by Lizzieo(f): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2023
Shopable:

Pls what are the necessary documents needed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Skills In Nigeria That Gets You Hired In 2017 / First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.