Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) (18416 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 8:02pm On May 04, 2023
Likeability Versus Competence.

Having actively participated in hundreds of interviewing cycles, at different levels and cadres, both physically and virtually, the importance of #likeability of candidates in job interviews cannot be ignored. According to the Harvard Business Review, September 2022 edition, the traditional interview makes it more likely we hire someone in our image, the “mini me” cognitive error. Organizational psychologist, Adam Grant calls this the “I’m not biased” bias.

Think about it: When a candidate walks out of your office, or off a Zoom call, what makes you think it was a good interview? Usually, it’s a spark of #connection, which happens when you find something in common or relatable. Simply because we’re humans, we most times, tend to substitute this feeling of connectedness as a proxy for competency, potential and ability.

Emotions make up the fabric of all relationships; they're woven through every human #interaction, including hiring. The job seeker's emotional journey is well known – anticipation, anxiety, uncertainty, elation – but have you ever considered what interviewers undergo during the hiring process? The final hiring decision is filled with emotions, deliberations, illusions, considerations and opinions of the interviewing team.

After a job interview, nobody says, " Peter was so punctual! I can’t wait to work with him!" It's more likely to be, "Peter was not only professional, he was so friendly! He’ll be great to have around!" or "Funké exuded so much energy and enthusiasm for the role, I can't wait to have her join my team!". Sometimes you get feedback from other panelists that goes... "Ayo's personality matches the role, I think he fits well into our culture", or "Anne was all smiles during the interview, despite not getting all answers correctly, her pleasant personality shone through during the interview. She would be a great addition to the sales team!".

Likeability can to a great extent, influence the interview process as interviewers may be more inclined to hire candidates who they perceive as likeable, connected to, or pleasant to work with. Sometimes, you don't tick all the boxes of the hiring manager but somehow, you still get hired and vice versa, right?

The urge to be liked is a #powerful force in our world: It can force you to rethink behaviour, appearances, decisions and relationships. So next time you’re being interviewed for that all-important-position, remember that your CV, cover-letter and answers to the questions may only get you so far. A lot of it will simply come down to how you are perceived.

Here are a few helpful tips:
▪︎ Establish a connection with the interviewer(s).
▪︎ Be conscious of your body language.
▪︎ Make a good first impression.
▪︎ Demonstrate strong interpersonal skill.

Qualifications win interviews. #Uniqueness, often likeability and personality can get you hired. The candidate who gets the offer may not be the most qualified, but the most liked.

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 6:42am On May 05, 2023
An ecommerce company in Ilorin (Tanke) along the University Road requires smart, energetic go-getters for employment into the following positions:-

a) Full Stack Web Developers
The ideal candidate should be versatile at back-end and front-end responsive web development with skills in Java, Node.JS, Angular, Firebase
b) Digital Marketers
Ideal candidate should be able to increase the reach of the project online with followership of at least 5000
c) Despatch Riders (Outsource Contractors)
Should be smart with good spoken English. At least 2 years experience with current drivers license
e) Staff Canteen Outsource Contractor
Should be able to cook local and international dishes with great skills at baking
f) State Marketing/Logistics Representatives
An affable character, well dressed with great personal selling skills

Qualifications
Good English, appearance, ability to get job done on time, and in good color

Interested candidates should apply with cv to
jobs@qwara.com.ng
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 4:58pm On May 05, 2023
POSITIONS :
(1) Production manager 350
(2) Mixer 80k
(3) Operator 120k
(4) Mould changer 70k
Pension
Leave allowance
TGIF

Accomodation is available. send cv to akbanty@gmail.com, call 09017379651
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 4:59pm On May 05, 2023
I FAILED AGAIN 😑.....

Sometimes when you fail again it feels like the world is against you and all your imputed efforts were not enough. but then, you have to lose your Fear of Failure.

Failing is never the end of any process whereas failing is part of the process and it aids improvement, when you fail you try again improving on the aspects that you got wrong.

Every winner you see out here has failed one time or the other but you hardly learn from winning.

SOME TIPS TO OVERCOME FAILURE

• Learning from failure

• Finding inspiration

• Never give up

• lastly Surround yourself with Positive and Supportive people.

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 7:56pm On May 05, 2023
We are currently recruiting agents that will recruit merchants for the company.

Areas we are looking at( Ifako Ijaiye, Shomolu, Alimosho, Festac and Oshodi)

Please WhatsApp me on: zero seven zero six seven four one eight four seven one
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 5:30am On May 06, 2023
Here are 10 important things to pay attention to in your 20s that can help set a good foundation for the future👇🏽

1. Invest in your education and career: This is the time to lay the foundation for a successful career. Take advantage of every opportunity to learn, whether it’s through formal education or on-the-job training.

2. Build your network: Networking is crucial for success, and it’s never too early to start building your professional contacts (this is why Linkedin is the perfect place to be). Put yourself out there by posting relevant and educative content, attending events, joining professional organizations, and reaching out to people you admire.

3. Develop a healthy lifestyle: Your twenties are a great time to establish healthy habits that will serve you well throughout your life. Exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet, and get enough sleep.

4. Manage your finances: Start saving early and learn how to manage your money wisely. Develop good habits around budgeting and investing.

5. Travel and explore: Take advantage of your freedom and travel as much as you can. Seeing different parts of the world will broaden your horizons and give you a new perspective on life (I’m still trying to fit into this area)

6. Build strong relationships: Make time for the people who matter most in your life. Invest in your relationships with family, friends, and romantic partners.

7. Take risks: Your twenties are a time to take risks and try new things. Don’t be afraid to fail, as failure is often a necessary step on the path to success.

8. Practice gratitude: Cultivate a sense of gratitude for the good things in your life. This will help you maintain a positive outlook and find joy in everyday moments.

9. Develop a sense of purpose: Figure out what you’re passionate about and how you can make a positive impact in the world. Having a sense of purpose will give your life meaning and direction.

10. Embrace change: Life is full of ups and downs, and your twenties are no exception. Embrace change and learn to adapt to new situations, as this will serve you well throughout your life.

Rather than focus all your attention on getting only money, understand that your twenties are a time of growth, discovery, and learning.

We’re figuring out who we are, what we want to do with our lives, and how to navigate the challenges that come our way.

So, when we understand that we are in a discovery stage, we’d get to take it easy on ourselves and focus on the most important things.
I hope this helps and what important things have you learned in your twenties that have helped you set a good pace for your life ahead?

Kindly share your experiences and insights in the comments below.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 5:30am On May 06, 2023
If you are in the first five years of your career and you have an upcoming interview in the next week or two, please send me a DM with the ending phrase as : 'Urgent Interview in the coming week'. I will spend some time with you all tomorrow. Please send your email address in the same message so that the Invite can be shared with you.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 5:38am On May 06, 2023
1 single comment can land you your dream job/contract on social media. An uncommon strategy.

After I landed my second huge gig last year as a Newbie, it opened my eyes to a whole different possibility.

Landing a retainer UGC contract yesterday further buttresses that point and I couldn’t help but share.

As professionals, we're always looking for innovative ways to stand out from the crowd, connect with the right people, and land our dream gigs.

One such under-utilized method is strategic commenting on social media. This approach, when executed correctly, can exponentially increase your visibility, showcase your expertise, and help you form meaningful connections that ultimately lead to lucrative opportunities. So, let's dive into how you can make strategic commenting work for you.

Begin by identifying your targets, such as industry leaders, influencers, and companies whose posts attract your ideal clients or gigs. Follow them and turn on notifications for their posts to stay updated. Engage with their content by adding value through insightful and thought-provoking comments that showcase your expertise and stimulate conversation.

Be consistent in your interactions to create a memorable and impactful presence.
As your comments gain traction, leverage the attention by connecting with those who interact with your comments. Send personalized connection requests that reference shared interests or interactions to build authentic and mutually beneficial relationships.

With your growing network and heightened visibility, opportunities will naturally emerge. Be proactive in identifying and seizing them. This is because strategic commenting positions you as a knowledgeable and valuable professional in your field.

Have you ever experienced this?

Check my DM for more❤️

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 7:31am On May 09, 2023
wink

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by ijeOc: 8:36am On May 09, 2023
Do you have any vacancy available now?
You can reach me on 09068038877
I base in Lagos, and I have worked as a customer service Representative before
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by Sharpiefrances(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2023
I am an experienced video editor and would love to be part of the team!
08148925323 is my WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 11:08am On May 11, 2023
URGENT EMPLOYMENT
1. Errand runners
2. Cleaners
Salary btw 25,000 to 35,000
Interested candidates should Dm: 08171698188
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 11:18am On May 11, 2023
Job Description: Senior Software Engineer
Job brief
At Tech4mation, we build disruptive products that impact technologists and our customers on a daily basis. Customers today want more than just a product; they want a delightful experience. Through our team's deep product expertise, Tech4mation delivers precise software solutions paired with oriented user experience design, generating value across mobile, cloud, and disruptive AI technologies.
As a software engineer, you will work with a highly skilled product team of designers, testers and product managers to build some of the most innovative products currently underway.
About you
We are looking for someone who succeeds at a fast pace in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a "everything has a solution" mindset and a self-driven and proactive attitude.
Employment-type
Full-time - On-site
Responsibilities
Build and implement low-latency, highly available and performing applications that scale for millions of users
Collaborate with internal and external teams on design, architecture, code reviews and process reviews
Evaluate new technologies and industry trends, develop proofs-of-concept and present findings to the engineering organization
Managing a team of junior developers
Code reviews
Making technical decisions on behalf of the team
Carrying out the technical research for the different products that we are building
Software documentation and repository
Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences and effectively explain technical decisions
Creating related technical documents
Understanding of Agile/Scrum principles
Requirements
3-5 years of work experience as a software developer
Industrial coding experience using python and/or a renowned pythons framework such as Django and flask
Good understanding of APIS such as Rest, Soap, JSON, HTTP, Oauth amongst others
Knowledge of relational database management systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite or MariaDB
Experience with web services API Integration (REST or SOAP)
Knowledge of CI/CD using Heroku or any other CI/CD tools
Experience in software documentation or technical
Good understanding of system architecture
Good code practices as well as an understanding of SDLC
Good work ethic
Ability to mentor junior developers
Experience working in an agile environment
Must be flexible and willing to learn new technologies or languages
Soft Skills
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills, proactive mindset and commitment to results
● A deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms and how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
● A passion for problem-solving
If you are the right candidate with excellent skills in design and communication and looking for an exciting role in a fast-growing company, we would like to hear from you.
Benefits and Perks
Competitive salary
Working in a fast-paced global company with one of the greatest minds of all time.
Comfortable working environment
Kindly apply here https://ng. indeed.com /job/senior-software-engineer -5c46cfb2cf352a04
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 10:45am On May 13, 2023
Job Position: Customer Relationship Officer / Sales
Job Location: Lagos

Responsibilities
Cold calling of prospective client
Chatting with clients
Attending to enquires.
Scheduling meetings with client by inviting them to the office for their assessment.

Requirements
Candidates should possess an HND, OND or BA qualification.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: gloria@ciwsr.ca using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 10:45am On May 13, 2023
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience in similar role for network, systems and user support, and new solutions implementation support.
ITIL, or any Microsoft / Cisco or professional certification(s) is an added advantage.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@zeta-web.com using the Job Position and their Location as the subject of the email.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 11:01am On May 13, 2023
Vikkioshio:

The whatsapp link is not working
it's working, remove the brackets
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 9:05am On May 15, 2023
This job CHATCASH is buy now and pay later, it's a job of data capture.

All you have to do is recruit retailers such as tabletops,small shops,mini mart or mini supermarket, kiosk or even mallams that sells provisions but make sure that the Mallam is also the gateman of the house and he lives there too, shops that sell provisions, rice, boutique, electronic shops doesn't have to be a mall, mini business owners, pharmacy, mostly people that sell food stuffs. These are the people you recruit. Just make sure you're meeting the owner of the shop directly because your business is directly with the owner of the business/shop oewnr. So, you're telling them that we're helping them by selling products or goods to them on credit and after selling to them on credit we're coming back to take our money back after 4 or 5 weeks or 6 weeks highest to collect our money back

Tell them, we're supplying or selling the goods to them on credit and we'll be coming back to collect the money when it's exactly 4 to 5 weeks the goods are with them because by then they must have sell and made their profits.

Your salary is 70k per month and your daily targets is 20 retailers. It's doesn't matter if they're tabletops or Mallam but make sure the Mallam is living in that particular house and you can TRUST
* Make sure your dealing with the owner of the shops before you take their data. This is because it will be very easy for us to get our money back when it's time, you can also go into markets to recruit as well as far as you're recruiting the owner of the shop and your salary is 70k monthly.

You can also work around your vicinity, you can also recruit online aswell and also offline, you can put it on your whatapp status any which way that is convenient for you.

So, if you're interested call Joke 234 703 562 7732
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 7:21am On May 17, 2023
I am in need of a Sales & Account Development Representative. (Lagos. Fulltime. On-site)

Core functions
1. Business acquisition
2. Account Management & Retention

Minimum years of exp - 3
Budget: 220-250 monthly net

Benefits

1. Sales Bonus
2. Availability of Company vehicle for Sales calls
4. Interest free loans
5. Earnipay
6. Fully funded HMO for employee and immediate family.
7. Flexible work environment

Experience and knowledge in/of the automotive industry is a must.

Have a solid network of business prospects.

If you fit the bill or know one who does, pls send CV to me or to hr@mechoautotech.com
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 7:22am On May 17, 2023
So, I came about this post of a young achiever who has broken 7 Guinness World Records at the age of 16, yet he wasn't celebrated nor did he get the attention that Hilda got.

Understand that it's not about what you do, it's about the noise you make about what you do and how you position yourself for visibility.

You see that phrase: Work in silence and let your results do the talking, delete it from your thoughts

Now, replace it with: Make noise while you are working and let the whole world see what you are doing.

That's exactly what Hilda did. She didn't cook in silence.

She made an announcement on social media, she live streamed the event for us all to watch, then we found it interesting and we all supported her. A lot of people even went to the venue to support her physically.

The Vice President of Nigeria called her phone to support her.

The Governor of Lagos state was there physically to support her.

Tiwa Savage, Banky W, Syro and a lot of celebrities were there to support her.

How did they know about her ?

💥 Through social media!

So, why are you not giving your work enough publicity on social media?

Oh! You are afraid of your village people right?

You know who the real village people are? They are the thoughts of fear and laziness that don't allow you to make noise about your work on social media.

Still sitting on the fence?

Join the Digital accountability circle, where we will hold you accountable to put yourself out there and to ensure you achieve the desired success
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 7:27am On May 17, 2023
Role: Technical operator

Find your future in tech through a career with us. Discover new opportunities and growth with one of the leading pioneers in VR technology in Nigeria.

Requirements: BSc. / HND graduates, Technology enthusiasts, computer savy

How to apply: Send your CV to dotun@engulfvr.com
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 7:27am On May 17, 2023
Job Position: 2023 Churchgate Group Internship Programme
Job Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Employment Type: Internship

Requisites
Are you self-driven, confident and enthusiastic about the Real Estate sector? Do you desire to pursue your passion as a career? Are you prepared to assist us in our mission to deliver comfort, luxury and exclusivity above par? Then, you are a perfect candidate for our internship program.
Your career path with us begins with an intensive training program in the following;
Facility Management, Human Resources/Administration, Procurement, Sales and Marketing.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and, all hiring decisions are made after conducting a competitive assessment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.

Job / Application Requirements
You are also to select ONE from the following programs and forward your application. Note that you can only apply to a program that you are considered eligible for:

Facility Management:
Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with minimum Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.

Human Resources / Administration:
Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with minimum Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) in Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Human Resources, Management or any discipline from the behavioral Sciences.

Procurement:
Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with minimum Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.

Sales and Marketing:
Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with minimum Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) in Estate Management, Marketing or any discipline from the behavioral Sciences.

General:
All applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC) program and should not be more than 25 years old.
0 - 1 years of experience.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: careers@churchgate.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Note: As a job seeker or you wish to change your job and you have been applying for a job and you have not been receiving feedback(interview invite) from hiring managers or recruiters, the issue is from your CV and it’s time for you to revamp/restructure your CV to enable you to stand out from the crowd and start receiving INTERVIEW INVITATION.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 1:31pm On May 19, 2023
I'm hiring for an experienced accountant with over 7 years on hands experience in VAT, FIRS, LIRS and PAYE matters.
Kindly send your CV to career@froshtechautomotive.com with subject of the mail as accountant
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by samz77: 8:32am On May 20, 2023
FOREX! FOREX!! FOREX!!! Learn the art of forex trading. If you are a novice when it comes to forex trading, you can begin forex from the materials I will be sending to you. These courses which are self explanatory will brush you up from kindergarten to graduate level.This course explain how you can trade forex manually and with the use of artificial intelligence. You can't find these courses anywhere because it breaks how forex is being traded to profitability. Unlike some courses that when you read you it . You can't just comprehend. This courses goes for just the amount you use in buying slice bread at the market.You need to secure your future and that of your coming generation. Get in touch with me on this watshapp 08134351329 or Gmail address: alatolait@ gmail.com . Or you make payment of just #1500 to ecobank acct: 3161174486. Once payment is confirmed immediately I will forward it.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 6:40am On May 21, 2023
I am hiring a Junior Accountant for a Technology Firm in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Requirements: ICAN/ACCA and 2 years minimum experience.
Salary Budget: 300k Monthly Net + HMO and Pension.

Kindly send CVs here with me via WhatsApp or via email to ikonzultslimited@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 6:41am On May 21, 2023
Career Talk:

Employees who strategically move from one company to another often have a better career than those who stagnantly stay in one company for too long. The keywords here are "stagnantly and too long"

In reality, the length of time in a company is not what matters. But your continuous development, engagement, and growth.

You should be adding value and it is only when you are engaged that you can add value.
You should be developing
And you should be growing, financially, value creation-wise, and capacity-wise.

If a company ceases to provide any of those three, then pivoting to another firm is in order.

You earn better when you move. (Moving remains the best strategy for upward earning)

If you are earning 80k as an accountant and you struggle, save, and work hard to get your ICAN while offering visible value, it is very unlikely that your company will increase your salary to 150k or 200k.
But when you move, the possibility of earning double your current pay is very high.

You expand your professional network when you move.
You are exposed to new challenges, experiences, and learning when you move.

The major reason why most staff aren't moving is that they don't develop themselves. Their present company is a shield for their incompetency and lack of development so they just remain.

Another reason is that most employees don't have a career. All they have is just a job.

Be a value creator
Be shameless about developing yourself on your job.
Know when to move.

Have a good week.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 6:41am On May 21, 2023
Dear Nigerian graduate,

My heart is with you this morning.

I wanted to revamp a CV for a graduate. I asked for any work, volunteering or internship experience and the response was negative.

I understand you were sent to school to study, and not get distracted. There are opportunities on campus as seen in the picture below. Also, you can use your holidays to gain tangible work experience if you don’t want to combine work and study.

What recruiters are looking for after you graduate is your work experience irrespective of it being internship or volunteering. That is why we see entry roles asking for some level of experience ( not 5 years experience for entry level though😂).

Most of them want you to have experienced how a work environment operates even if it’s for months not necessarily years. Not that HR would start teaching you basic things you should have known before resuming eg. how to use basic Microsoft office suite, how to write a mail, etc

Don’t take this advise with a pinch of salt, imagine a graduate without any volunteering or internship experience.

You are disadvantaged already, don’t make it harder on yourself.

I know this might seem harsh but it’s the bitter truth.

Kindly share the post with any undergraduate you know.

I am rooting for you❤️
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 6:42am On May 21, 2023
The debate of Hard Work vs Smart Work - or Both?

Perhaps it's not the number of hours we dedicate, but rather how we utilize them that holds significance. Both exerting hard work and executing smart work tactics are advantageous in their own right.

Here are five practical tips for working smarter and harder in our professional lives:

🚴🏽1. Prioritize your tasks: Make a to-do list of all the tasks you need to do, and prioritize them based on urgency and importance. This will help you focus on the most significant tasks first.

🚴🏽2. Use time management tools: Use tools like Pomodoro timers, time-blocking, and productivity apps to manage your time effectively. These will help you stay focused and avoid distractions.

🚴🏽3. Develop a routine: Establish a routine that works best for you, including a healthy work/life balance. This means setting clear boundaries for when you start and stop work, and taking breaks throughout the day.

🚴🏽4. Manage your email: Set aside specific times during the day to check your e-mail, rather than being constantly reactive to incoming messages. Use filters and labels to make it easier to organize and prioritize your emails.

🚴🏽5. Learn to delegate: Know that you don't have to do everything on your own. Delegate tasks to other team members or outsource tasks to other professionals to free up time and energy for more critical tasks.

By implementing both hard and smart work tactics, we maximize our work efficacy, attain our objectives, and maintain a favorable work-life equilibrium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria / British Council Volunteers For Open House Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.