Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) (18223 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Job Title: Admin Manager
Reporting to: HR/Admin Manager
Salary: N200,000-N250,000net

Administrative Duties:
Ensuring the general office spaces are set-up properly and remains clean at all time.
Supporting the Admin Manager in ensuring that all company’s files and database are created, updated and maintained.
Ensure that appropriate enquiries are taken on behalf of the company.
Reporting to the Admin Manager on all administrative and legal issues of the company.
Communicating with customers and employees both verbally and in writing, through emails, WhatsApp, etc.
Typing, printing and scanning of all office documents.
Assisting the Admin Manager in coordinating the day-to-day operations of the company.
Responding promptly and professionally to emails, calls, messages and correspondences and reporting to the Admin Manager.

Requirements
2-3 years experience as an Admin officer or Assistant
BSc, HND in Business Administration or any related fields.
Good knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
Problem-Solving skills
Communication Skill

Interested candidates should send their CVs to hr@langeandgrant.net before the close of business on the 27th of March, 2023.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Role: Sales Representative
Company: Privé Revaux
Type: Full Time
Salary: N60,000

Responsibilities include:

1. Welcome customers and direct them around the store
2. Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and sales services)
3. Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
4. Recommend specific products to customers and answer questions about the products
5. Stay up-to-date with new products/services
6. Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
7. Experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
8. OND in any related field is acceptable

Qualified candidates should send CVs to this email with the job title as the subject of the mail: annabel@reposebayhr.com
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2023
We are currently recruiting!

QA Engineers

Work Mode: Hybrid

Requirements: Manual and automated testing using Katalon, selenium etc
Minimum of 4years

Qualified applicants should send CVs to careers@renda.co

Please help us share
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by Idonweak: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaTola:

Please help us share

Hello, please I'm currently in need of a job, I'm a skilled photographer/retoucher. I've also have working experience as customer sales rep and also worked in a restaurant before as a waiter.

My qualifications are B.A (philosophy),ssce

I'm open to any jobs currently. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Are you in Lagos? Check Monte Carlo
Idonweak:

Hello, please I'm currently in need of a job, I'm a skilled photographer/retoucher. I've also have working experience as customer sales rep and also worked in a restaurant before as a waiter.

My qualifications are B.A (philosophy),ssce

I'm open to any jobs currently. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by Idonweak: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaTola:
Are you in Lagos? Check Monte Carlo

Yes, i reside in lagos. Sorry i don't know or have any idea of "Monte Carlo".
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Google, it a club
Idonweak:

Yes, i reside in lagos. Sorry i don't know or have any idea of "Monte Carlo".
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
While at Deloitte, I became a Manager within 4 years — or by my 30th birthday.

The following things worked for me. Try to see if they work for you too.

10 ways to increase your exposure at work

#1: Take on tasks that no one else wants to accomplish.
#2: Speak up during important meetings.
#3: Create solutions to problems affecting your team.
#4: Lead by example.
#5: Continue to show up at notable events.
#6: Assist in recruiting efforts.
#7: Regardless of your function, engage in business development efforts.
#8: Participate in workplace events as a volunteer.
#9: Mentor/train/teach someone, a group, or the entire organisation.
#10: Perform exceedingly well on the job for which you were employed.

Do you have something to add?

4 Likes

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Quiet Promotion

Organization 1
Tobe: Soliloquizing, “My company moved into a new product line and despite being moved to head this division in addition to my present role, I wasn’t even given any additional perks or benefits to motivate me. I didn’t have the needed experience but I had to quickly brace up to meet expectations”. No formal letter of redeployment, promotion or additional work scope.

Organization 2
Yemi: “This isn’t fair at all, I can’t take this anymore. Why is the MD so hard and seems not to understand my pain. How can they saddle me with both audit and admin roles without any salary increase or change in job title letter after 1 year? “

Organization 3
Toju: “ Bimpe and Denis were asked to handover to me when they resigned to go for schooling in UK. No salary increase! no bonus! no nothing! no promotion after 12 months. I can’t continue. I can’t be doing 3 people’s role”.

Are you familiar with this scenarios?

it is called Quiet Promotion. It is when an employee’s job responsibilities or scope is increased without any formal promotion or notification taking place.

The employee is saddled with so much, beyond their capabilities sometimes, that they need to quickly learn the ropes and often go through stress and burn-out.

It is usually as a result of redundancy, tight economic condition, resignation without immediate replacement and diversification into another or additional product/service lines.

Due to economic tightening, most organizations are not in a hurry to quickly replace exiting employees thus this scenario is becoming more prevalent. Are you unfortunately caught in this web? You are not alone.

Dear Employers,

Quiet promotion if improperly communicated and managed effectively with job responsibilities and expectations aligning, it may result in the following:

👉🏽Bitterness
👉🏽Disengaged workforce
👉🏽High turnover
👉🏽Low productivity
👉🏽Mental stress and burn-out
👉🏽Absenteeism

Therefore, please ensure that this comes with the following:

👉🏽Short term arrangement otherwise formalise the role with more pay.
👉🏽Pay raise
👉🏽Promotion
👉🏽Fair compensation

To the employees, it is period of growth and upskilling. Have a one-on-one discussion with your immediate supervisor and document this in a formal letter.

It would be a disservice if this continues for more than 3-6 months. Let’s do the right thing and give right value.

Please feel free to share your #experience so others can learn from you. What is your take?

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by HolySpiritFire(f): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kindly share vacancies in Anambra too, alot of people are interested, in Admin Assistant Roles, HR Assistant Roles, Customer Care, etc.
Thank you.
Indeed you're doing a great job, God bless you.
IyaTola:
Quiet Promotion

Organization 1
Tobe: Soliloquizing, “My company moved into a new product line and despite being moved to head this division in addition to my present role, I wasn’t even given any additional perks or benefits to motivate me. I didn’t have the needed experience but I had to quickly brace up to meet expectations”. No formal letter of redeployment, promotion or additional work scope.

Organization 2
Yemi: “This isn’t fair at all, I can’t take this anymore. Why is the MD so hard and seems not to understand my pain. How can they saddle me with both audit and admin roles without any salary increase or change in job title letter after 1 year? “

Organization 3
Toju: “ Bimpe and Denis were asked to handover to me when they resigned to go for schooling in UK. No salary increase! no bonus! no nothing! no promotion after 12 months. I can’t continue. I can’t be doing 3 people’s role”.

Are you familiar with this scenarios?

it is called Quiet Promotion. It is when an employee’s job responsibilities or scope is increased without any formal promotion or notification taking place.

The employee is saddled with so much, beyond their capabilities sometimes, that they need to quickly learn the ropes and often go through stress and burn-out.

It is usually as a result of redundancy, tight economic condition, resignation without immediate replacement and diversification into another or additional product/service lines.

Due to economic tightening, most organizations are not in a hurry to quickly replace exiting employees thus this scenario is becoming more prevalent. Are you unfortunately caught in this web? You are not alone.

Dear Employers,

Quiet promotion if improperly communicated and managed effectively with job responsibilities and expectations aligning, it may result in the following:

👉🏽Bitterness
👉🏽Disengaged workforce
👉🏽High turnover
👉🏽Low productivity
👉🏽Mental stress and burn-out
👉🏽Absenteeism

Therefore, please ensure that this comes with the following:

👉🏽Short term arrangement otherwise formalise the role with more pay.
👉🏽Pay raise
👉🏽Promotion
👉🏽Fair compensation

To the employees, it is period of growth and upskilling. Have a one-on-one discussion with your immediate supervisor and document this in a formal letter.

It would be a disservice if this continues for more than 3-6 months. Let’s do the right thing and give right value.

Please feel free to share your #experience so others can learn from you. What is your take?

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by iamclime(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaTola:
A Reputable Educational / Property Consulting firm in Lagos invites suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:

1.) Admin / Account Officer

2.) Female Receptionist

3.) Computer Operator

4.) Office Assistant

5.) Part-Time Lecturer

Locations: Lagos and Ilorin Offices, Kwara
Resumption Date: 1st April, 2023

General Requirements

Possess relevant qualifications.
Specific Requirement:

For the Part-Time Lecturers, the candidate should possess an M.Sc. Ph.D, etc.
Remuneration
Remuneration is very attractive and competitive.

Application Closing Date
Not Specifed.

Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: statistic4edu@yahoo.com using the position applied for, as the subject of the mail.
Or
The candidates should Text their name, gender, qualification, post applied for, address, and contact phone number to: 08023232844.

Note: All Successful applicants are to resume by 1st April, 2023.

Lecturer for which course (s)?

2 Likes

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by MeezPat(f): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Driver needed URGENTLY....
Requirements: Must have a driving license and understand Lagos routes.
SALARY: ATTRACTIVE
DAYS : Monday - Friday

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rockview Nigeria, a recruiting firm is currently recruiting

Business Development Manager
Account Officer
Inventory Officer

Requirements
• He/she must be ready to resume immediately.
• Must reside in Lagos.
• 2+ experience in any relevant field. .
• Great networking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
• Emboldened by challenges.

Salary: 80,000 - 150,000

Application deadline: 30th April, 2023

Send cv to:
careers.rockviewng@gmail.com
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2023
A company into Entertainment within Port Harcourt is seeking for a female Administrative Officer.

Job Requirements:
1. OND/HND/B.SC within the Management or Social Sciences
2. Must be computer literate (Microsoft Packages, Social Media, Email management)
3. Minimum of 2 years experience on a similar role
4. Good command of English Language
5. Must be smart and agile
6. Not more than 26 years
7. Willing to travel when the need arises
8. May be required to work odd times (on special occasions)
9. Remote/On-site work style

Job Descriptions:

1. Coordinate workflows to prevent interruptions and distractions to operations
2. Prepare correspondences, reports and all necessary communications
3. Maintenance records and filing systems
4. Make travel and meeting arrangements
5. Manage facility and office equipment
6. Support team members
7. All other necessary tasks to achieve organization's goal

Remuneration:
N30,000 per month + N2000 monthly recharge card.

If interested, kindly forward your CV and cover letter to: smartapplicant@yahoo.com

Deadline: Tuesday 11th April, 2023
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2023
Should we have a WhatsApp group?
Yes hit the "LIKE" button
No hit the "SHARE" button

12 Likes

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: HR / Admin Assistant

Job Description

To provide necessary assistance to the HR & Admin Manager on human resource and office administrative services to ensure the achievement of business strategy and corporate objectives.
The HR & Admin Associate duties involve a wide range of support activities in the HR department, including coordinating meetings, maintaining Employee database and also posting job adverts.
An important part of the role will be to act as the liaison between the HR & Admin Manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions
Responsibilities

Assist with day to day operations of the HR and Admin functions and duties.
Provide clerical and administrative support to HR & Admin Manager.
Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
Process documentation and prepare reports relating to Human Resources activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
Coordinate Human Resources activities (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes and attendance for all employee meetings.
Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, policies and processes.
Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
Ensure the office is open for business before resumption.
Ensure the Office Assistant keeps the office premises clean at all times.
Ensure constant supply of stationeries, cleaning agents, drinking water and all other admin supplies to the office as at when due.
Communicate and negotiate with vendors and external service providers when necessary.
Any other tasks/duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications

Minimum of Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Law or any Social Science.
Must have 2 – 4 years relevant professional experience in a similar role.
Knowledge of digitizing HR processes end to end or of any HRIS systems.
Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
Professional Human Resources qualifications/certification
Professional qualification would be an added advantage
Proven experience as an HR Associate, or relevant human resources & administrative position.
Computer typing skills (MS Office tools).
Experience with an HRIS or HRMS.
Basic knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
Excellent organizational skills
Strong communications skills
Ethical with high level of integrity.
Professional, responsible and accountable.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hrbplimited@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 6:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Secretary

Requirements

Candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification in relevant field.
2 - 3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience.
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
A personable phone manner.
High Degree of attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@zenithcarex.com using "Secretary (Calabar)" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2023
This is urgent
Role: Receptionist
Industry: Transportation (Logistics)
Qualification: SSCE/OND
Salary: 40,000

Kindly send CV to resourceallianceconsulting@gmail.com or funnilademojeed@gmail.com or call 08029058293

Only shorlisted candidates would be contacted

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
Legal Aerobics needs the services of an experienced lawyer with minimum of 5vyears experience in Litigation, Drafting and Research.
Salary is attractive and negotiable.
Kindly send your CV to legalaerobics@gmail.com with LAWYER as title
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by bolton(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2023
Looking to boost your career prospects in the skilled trades? Consider earning your Trade Test Certificate today!

Trade Test Certificate is a highly respected credential that demonstrates your proficiency in a particular trade, whether it's plumbing, electrical work, carpentry, welding, or any other skilled trade. By obtaining this certificate, you'll be able to showcase your skills and expertise to potential employers, giving you a competitive edge in the job market.

Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting out in your career, earning a Trade Test Certificate is an investment in your future. Don't wait any longer to take the next step towards a brighter future

Contact me for your Trade Test Certificate from the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Happy Easter!

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Do you fit any of this roles with relevant experience and skills or you want to refer.

kindly send your CV asap to ayobamitawa@gmail.com...

Showroom Manager- 200-250k minimum of 5 year

Cashiers- 80-100k minimum of 3-5 years

B2B Sales Manager- 250-300k minimum of 5 years

Previous experience in Electronics or with a Manufacturing/FMCG company is important...

Thank You
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Educated in Nigeria: Why You Might Need A W. E. S. Badge
#Nigeria is a country with a large population and a diverse culture, and education plays a vital role in its development. However, due to the different educational systems and standards in Nigeria, it can be challenging for international organizations and employers to evaluate the qualifications and skills of Nigerian graduates. This is where the World Education Services (WES) badge comes in.

The WES badge is a digital credential that verifies the authenticity of academic degrees and transcripts. It is issued by the World Education Services, a non-profit organization that specializes in evaluating and authenticating educational credentials from around the world. The WES badge provides an additional layer of verification beyond the traditional paper-based documents, making it easier for employers and academic institutions to verify the authenticity of a Nigerian graduate's academic qualifications.

There are several reasons why you might need a WES badge if you have been educated in Nigeria. Firstly, if you are planning to continue your education in a foreign country, you will need to have your #academic qualifications evaluated by a recognized credential #evaluation service like WES. This is because different countries have different education systems and standards, and it can be challenging for foreign #universities and #colleges to assess the value of a #nigerian degree without a credible evaluation.

Secondly, if you are planning to work in a foreign country, especially in a regulated profession like medicine, nursing, engineering, or teaching, you may need to have your academic qualifications verified by a regulatory body. The WES badge can serve as a reliable source of verification for your qualifications, making it easier for you to gain the necessary licenses and certifications to practice in a foreign country.

Thirdly, if you are applying for a job with an international organization or multinational corporation, you may be required to provide an authenticated copy of your academic qualifications. The WES badge can help to expedite the verification process, making you a more attractive candidate for the position.

🏆 If you are interested in learning how I went about mine, from creating my profile on their website, paying the application fee and receiving the badge in less than a month, leave a comment in the chat box below and I will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 12:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Dear Nigerian Employers,

Salary is not a gift.

Salary is a payment for a job done during your contractual hours, pay as at when due. Also, if you need extra hours from your employees, pay them.

We have shitty labour laws in Nigeria and many private employers are taking advantage of that.

Regards,

Why hire people if you can’t trust them totally ? Talk about shock when I found out one day at a previous employment that all the emails of Managers were being monitored by our boss !

Actually, his email was set up to receive a copy of every email that dropped in our inbox ! 🤦🏻♀️. Eeiii !

I found this out when a client sent an email and he quickly responded without keeping me in copy. The client was shocked to receive an email response from my boss because she sent the mail directly to me.

Coincidentally, the I.T person was in my office when I was on the call with the client and laughed and said “oh so you don’t know your email is linked to so and so ? He sees all the emails you and the other managers get or send out” !

Honestly, I didn’t know how or what to feel at that point 🤦🏻♀️.

In this day and age of remote working, business leaders need to build their relationships with employees by trusting and allowing them to be accountable for missteps or miscues in the workplace.

There are many solutions employers can implement within their organization to earn greater trust from their employees and create a level of transparency that may not have originally existed.

Employers need to

1. Implement a culture of transparency, accountability and consistency that allows business leaders to keep lines of communication open between themselves and their hard-working employees. This will foster trust and increase overall well-being within the work environment whether remote or in-person.

2. It’s important for business leaders to create a culture in which employees are comfortable with approaching their superiors with mistakes made, questions or concerns.

3. Creating a culture where employees will be encouraged instead of chastised for making errors can reduce the feelings of needing to hide mistakes.

Trust in the workplace means your employees enjoy a culture of honesty, psychological safety, and mutual respect.

Although employers may have a long to-do list, building and maintaining employee trust should be at the very top.

Prioritizing workplace trust can also build a diverse and inclusive culture where your employees will feel a sense of belonging and be more connected to their team.

Imagine this: You just landed a new job. You're excited, motivated, and eager to make a difference. But as you start settling in, you notice something – the company culture seems toxic.

Office gossip is rampant, employees are stressed and unhappy, and there's a constant vibe of competition instead of collaboration. This isn't the dream job you thought it would be.

As it turns out, even the best talent and most innovative ideas won't save a business with a poor culture.

While many startups focus on product development and growth, they often overlook the importance of establishing a healthy company culture from the very beginning. After all, it's not just about creating an amazing product or service; it's about building an environment where people can thrive, collaborate, and produce their best work. A positive culture leads to happier employees, which in turn translates to higher productivity and better results.

So how do you build that strong foundation? Start by being nice to people.

Seems simple enough right? Yet so many companies fail at this basic principle. Here are some tips for fostering kindness within your organization:

1) Lead by example: If you want to create a positive work environment, show your team that treating each other with kindness is crucial - walk the talk.

2) Encourage open communication: Make sure everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts and ideas without fear of judgment or ridicule.

3) Practice empathy: Understand that everyone has their struggles – both professionally and personally - and practice patience when working with others.

4) Celebrate milestones: Recognize accomplishments – big or small – as a way of promoting teamwork and elevating morale within your team.

5) Foster inclusivity: Create opportunities for diverse voices to be heard and valued within your organization.

It may seem like common sense to be nice to people at work, but in today’s fast-paced world of startups and cutthroat competition, it's something we must consciously prioritize.

Remember, a successful business isn't built on products alone – it
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Underrated Soft skills.

Yes, we know that technical skills are important.

Yet, we can't neglect the personal attributes that help us work effectively with others.

So, I'm here to give you the scoop on 7 soft skills you may not have heard of but can still help you advance your career!

1. Cultural competency. As workplaces become more diverse, understanding diverse cultures is important. This means understanding communication styles, customs, and values.

2. Growth mindset. This is the belief that we can develop intelligence and abilities. It's all about embracing challenges and continuously improving.

3. Conflict resolution. No matter where you work, there's bound to be conflict. Being able to navigate and resolve conflicts is valuable in any industry.

4. Creativity. Thinking creatively and finding innovative solutions can set you apart and bring a fresh perspective.

5. Critical thinking. This involves analysing information, evaluating arguments, and making sound judgments. Developing your critical thinking skills can help you make better decisions

6. Resilience. Bouncing back from setbacks and overcoming challenges is an asset in any workplace.

7. Empathy. The ability to understand and share the feelings of others. This skill can help you build strong relationships and collaborate effectively.

Differentiate yourself from others and speed up your career growth.

So, let's get to work and start working on enhancing these skills!
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 12:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Role: FINANCE MANAGER
Industry: Entertainment
Experience: Applicant must have at least a 3+ years experience in a managerial role.
Remuneration: 400k-500k (Net)

Interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to skillmatch1@gmail.com using the job title as subject.
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 12:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Calling on OFFICE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGISTS, CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARIES, ADMIN OFFICERS :
• Astute Female
• Minimum 4 years experience
• Only those seeking to further their career in the office management, secretarial, administrative support space will be considered.
• Minimum HND and or Recognised Professional Certifications in relevant course is required
• Basic and specialized computer software proficiencies is required.
• Excellent Social Media proficiency is necessary
• Must live near the Factory location in mainland LAGOS STATE

●Applicants should state the position applied for, send their expression of interest, CV, passport pic & relevant documents to : greatjobshub@gmail.com within 2 weeks of this publication
Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by blacctvnaija(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
IyaTola:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Front Desk Representative

Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Entry level

Job Summary

We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at our Ogba, Ikeja Office. You will attending to clients' needs with focus on getting them desired results
Responsibilities

Keep the front desk clean, tidy, and supplied with all the necessary supplies
Greet, communicate with, and welcome guests
Answer all the customer's questions, work on their requests and address their complaints
Answer all incoming calls, and redirect them when needed
Monitor and update records and files
Monitor and log office expenses and costs
Requirements

Minimum qualification of SSCE, Diploma, NCE AND OND.
No BSc or Other higher qualifications, otherwise will be out-rightly rejected
1 to 3 years of experience as a Front Desk Representative or similar role
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Team player
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Customer-oriented mindset
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy o their detailed & recent CV to: ikeja@poiseconnect.com using the Job Title, Location and Gender as the subject of the mail. "For example: OND - OJODU - FEMALE"

Note: Successful candidate will commence work immediately.

But people here on NL is labeling this as scam of gnld format

How true is this OP, have you been there before please??😁

2 Likes

Re: Iyatola's Jobs (IYJ) by IyaTola: 4:55am On Apr 16, 2023
blacctvnaija:

But people here on NL is labeling this as scam of gnld format

How true is this OP, have you been there before please??😁
Oga! Apply or ignore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed / MTN Nigeria Recruiting For Key Account Partner – September 2015 / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.