Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government (21163 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by highchief1: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Espelbengz:
I totally under in what context that comment was made and I didn't answer that as a politician but as an individual.
But if I were to answer that as a politician, I would have giving okowa some knocks for taking a lower offer against his region(the South)
In-between, VP is not outside the promise land! E dey inside promise too.. so cut that crap about my mindset because u no know am🤔😊

lol ok bro.I greet u

1 Like

Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Iriruaga100(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Owologbo:

Rest Chief.
Jewel won because we supported him. why didn't APC win in the places where Jewel won?
Manager was in the Senate for like 20 years, Oduagha was a governor for 2 term while the Isoko supported them.
Instead of the PDP to give Isoko the Senate ticket, they decided to give it to the itsekiri. Isoko have to support our own.
if you doubt me, you can go and check the presidential result and tell me APC scores in those senatorial zone they won.

Jewel don’t win because of your vote in Isoko. We voted massively for Jewel in Warri South. There was voter apathy in Burutu, Patani and Bomadi because James Manager was not contesting.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by tuoyoojo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Owologbo:

I don't think the LP candidate believed the party can win in the beginning. Because, I don't understand why he will go for umukoro, a fellow Delta central person as a deputy.
He's just being serious now because of the Obidients movement energy.

Yes , I was told he didn't seem too serious with the campaign initially as at lot of people didn't even know his name. I hope he is able to remedy himself and do the needful esp with the obi tsunami
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Vicson2021: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
For you to appraise Okowa, you are a failure too
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Asafaizonboy: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=121733003]By Tonye Barcanista

1. Delta State is a State in Nigeria that enjoys synergy between the Executive and Legislative arms of government. The State operates LGA and Legislative Autonomy, and is among those that passed the LGA Autonomy amendment bill

2. The Okowa administration has made progress in healthcare delivery, education, infrastructural and human capital development. The government successfully constructed over 2000km roads and 1000km drainages across the state.

3. Okowa administration did not borrow N850bn from anywhere - even the state's debt burden since creation is not up yo N300bn. Okowa only took N100bn bridging-finance facility to be paid from the N217bn FG owes Delta State. In layman's terms, the N100bn will be taken from the N217bn FG owes Delta State.

5. N10bn out of the N100bn, was spent on State and LGA pensions, while N81bn was Spent on the Koka Flyover and Interchange, Mariam Babangida Leisure Park and Film Village, and Ughelli-Asaba Dualisation and others - which have been completed except two.

6. This government spread its road and bridge projects to the Creeks and other riverside communities in Ijaw and Itsekiri lands.

7. The Okowa administration equally & successfully concessioned the Asaba Airport and Delta Line Transport Company to private investors - which has already yielded a positive result.

8. Irrespective of any sentiment, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has done greatly with the mandates of Deltans, what Delta need is a government of continuity to consolidate on the numerous gains of Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa - this can only happen by electing Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori of #PDP.

The opposition has been campaigning on propaganda and whipping up ethnic sentiments, they have been lying to Deltans just to have access to Delta State treasury. Ironically, they are fronting someone that led thugs into the Senate Chamber to steal mace as replacement. Be wise!

Koka Bridge
Ogheye Floating Market (First in Nigeria)
Okowa and Speaker Sheriff Oborevwori .

You get mind sha, to dey defend Okowa, how much dey pay you. Okowa wey nor do anything for Izon (Ijaw) land
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by excel101(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Sometimes we should be reasonable whenever we talk in public. Thanks
Reasonable as how, because you're paid peanut to campaign for him.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by bobolaga: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is one of the reason i hate this people, when you give them small foods they begin to defend wrong government, okowa administration is a completely families affair, this mean he want the corruption to kept secret.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by sexiestharam(f): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Owologbo:

I'm not an Okowa fan, and I want the two parties; APC and PDP run far from Delta State.
But don't forget that he gave us university and an upgrade to ofagbe technical college.
He's still a failure and should not be rewarded by voting his candidate.
But Deltans should be very worried about Omo agege; he will just sell Delta State to the fulanis.
Omo agege constituency is the most terrorize constituency by the fulanis herdsmen in Delta State.
Oniovo, I also don't want Omo-Agege. May God help us o.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Espelbengz(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
I greet back brother 🙌🏻

highchief1:
lol ok bro.I greet u
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by omakay(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
OP, abeg which of the Delta State you dey refer to?

Na Asaba-Delta abi na Delta-Delta?

Cos most of the stuffs wey you write fit dey happen for Asaba but in the real Delta.

For those of you wey don dey use one eye look me, lemme scatter your dada!!!!

Asaba can never in this life or the next represent Delta State. That place is just enjoying state capital privileges.

Roads across riverine areas of the state. YOU DEY CRAZE!!!!!!.... Na road people wan chop? How are the social amenities and structures holding up in such areas?

All the rotten stretch of roads wey the idiot 'road master's do na for areas wey no even need the road.

What is happening to the P.T.I - Osubi - Orerokpe - Eku - Abraka stretch of expressway that is supposed to be dual-carriage way and smooth!!!!!!

Effurun, Uvwei and Warri environs are looking like a ghost town. You need to access Airport road and Water Resources area to get small hope say you dey stay somewhere.... Sapele just dey there dey die dey go!!!! Hotels, churches and petrol stations nai go purge the residents there.....

Tony, except you go say your account was hacked, this rubbish thread wey you create no dey good for your career...

1 Like

Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Sammyblacky87: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
oga nothing Tobe reasonable here, na truth he talk
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by lereinter(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Afamed:

A good Christian will never engage in vote buying. It is open in Delta state last week, every civil servant was bribed with N10K

You are funny

Others are threatening, harassing and killing

If giving them 10k makes him a bad Christian, that's your own cup of tea

Okowa remains my mentor forever
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by slashthroat: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

You meant we should lie to make your cow teeth Okowa feel good about himself? My friend go sit down. Okowa betrayed his brothers and he will remain politically irrelevant and annihilated so you better get a real job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by slashthroat: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sammyblacky87:
oga nothing Tobe reasonable here, na truth he talk

No mind am. Truth dey sabi pinch that bastardnista He has moved from Wike and Odili to Okowa next go be that ugly Obaseki for Edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by RobbStark(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

How far your "Atiku is the coming" noise you were making online especially Twitter. Isn't he coming again. ??
You now here talking about Okowa whose daughter was seen begging OBIdients to support her HOA ticket.
Shame suppose catch you small.

I warned you that your unifier is just a noise maker and wud soon leave people to Dubai.

Continue, soon you will port to APC, we know you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by profudus(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Okowa is a collosal failure in many sectors including education. He suspended the Delta State First Class Scholarship Scheme and scholars who were on the scheme got stranded in foreign countries and most of them dropped out of school at various levels. There is nothing to be fact-checked! The indicators of good governance are elusive in the State even as the highest allocation receiver and 13 percent derivation as well as 5th in internally generated revenue. He cannot be wiser than Deltans! He has been dealt a big blow during the presidential election and come Saturday, his stooges will be given a techical knockout. SAY NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE IN DELTA STATE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Captain8(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
okowa is the worst governor in the history of africa.

okowa was the reason many people support Apc and okowa was the reason Atiku failed the election... If atiku had chose human being as running mate,,there was no way pdp could have not won that election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Buckeyemedia1: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

1. Delta State is a State in Nigeria that enjoys synergy between the Executive and Legislative arms of government. The State operates LGA and Legislative Autonomy, and is among those that passed the LGA Autonomy amendment bill

2. The Okowa administration has made progress in healthcare delivery, education, infrastructural and human capital development. The government successfully constructed over 2000km roads and 1000km drainages across the state.

3. Okowa administration did not borrow N850bn from anywhere - even the state's debt burden since creation is not up yo N300bn. Okowa only took N100bn bridging-finance facility to be paid from the N217bn FG owes Delta State. In layman's terms, the N100bn will be taken from the N217bn FG owes Delta State.

5. N10bn out of the N100bn, was spent on State and LGA pensions, while N81bn was Spent on the Koka Flyover and Interchange, Mariam Babangida Leisure Park and Film Village, and Ughelli-Asaba Dualisation and others - which have been completed except two.

6. This government spread its road and bridge projects to the Creeks and other riverside communities in Ijaw and Itsekiri lands.

7. The Okowa administration equally & successfully concessioned the Asaba Airport and Delta Line Transport Company to private investors - which has already yielded a positive result.

8. Irrespective of any sentiment, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has done greatly with the mandates of Deltans, what Delta need is a government of continuity to consolidate on the numerous gains of Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa - this can only happen by electing Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori of #PDP.

The opposition has been campaigning on propaganda and whipping up ethnic sentiments, they have been lying to Deltans just to have access to Delta State treasury. Ironically, they are fronting someone that led thugs into the Senate Chamber to steal mace as replacement. Be wise!

Koka Bridge
Okowa and Speaker Sheriff Oborevwori
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Buckeyemedia1: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
lereinter:

You are funny

Others are threatening, harassing and killing

If giving them 10k makes him a bad Christian, that's your own cup of tea

Okowa remains my mentor forever
Even Judas’s family members supported the Betrayer, nonsense Pharisee.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by fieldbus: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
That picture na effurun roundabout .the bridge was built by uduagan and not any koka bridge.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Ten06(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

Koka Bridge

You can only succeed in deceiving yourself, even your village people won't believe you.
Okowa is a complete failure as a governor.
He is the one that made Atiku to fail. They told Atiku not to pick him but he paid deaf ear.
The people of Delta state are now ready to vote out Okowa stooge so that the state can experience development that is lacking in Okowa tenure.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by omakay(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
fieldbus:
That picture na effurun roundabout .the bridge was built by uduagan and not any koka bridge.

Look at the bridge very well again. That is not Effurun roundabout.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by lereinter(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Even Judas’s family members supported the Betrayer, nonsense Pharisee.

It's seems your forefathers were part of Judas family, reason you know

Nonsense Sadducee
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Geenosko: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Be lying to yourself.
People who actually live in delta know that all you have written here is a hogwash.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by profudus(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonye Barcanista

Koka Bridge
Answers to the following questions are pertinent:
1. How much did he use to fund these projects claimed to have been executed?
2. Have you transit Ughelli-Asaba road to confirm that claim?
3. If he has done well, why did he pay all civil servants 10k to influence their decision come Saturday?
4. Why did Deltans reject him as VP?
5. What is the total receipts of the State for the seven years plus?
6. What is the state of major cities in Delta State?
7. What are his landmark projects for the 8 years?
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by ayobade15094: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
We don hear...We don hear......
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by saintruky(m): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Op dey find portfolio for shetif govt... Na governor of osubi na him go be.... Rubbish post...

I used to think Tonye get sense... But e clear say him head empty...

Okowayo is a total failure....
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by Kinzo0917(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
sexiestharam:

What did Okowa do for the isoko people? Almost all the roads are in terrible condition. No electricity. My village is like a village in the 19th century. Isoko people are waiting for Okowa and Sheriff on the 18th! It is a date! grin

what part of isoko are you from? I am from owhelogbo, but based in fct abuja. Okowa is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by sexiestharam(f): 2:07am On Mar 15, 2023
Kinzo0917:

what part of isoko are you from? I am from owhelogbo, but based in fct abuja. Okowa is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria
I am from Irri. smiley
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by joshuaidibia(m): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

You should first be reasonable Mr Man. Make Una dey get conscience when Una dey talk irrespective of what you stand to gain. Okowa is a betrayer, he did absolutely nothing. Man used 2yrs to build a flyover that isn't fully completed but he still commissioned it anyway. I pray PDP lose in Delta, he needs to account for all the billions he took months to election. All this your big talk won't help him.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by joshuaidibia(m): 2:23am On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t dig this Okowa, he’s not a strong force politically

He's a weakling and very greedy human.
Re: Facts About Ifeanyi Okowa Led Delta State Government by joshuaidibia(m): 2:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Espelbengz:
If you get chance to become vp u go say no?

But the chance fly am na. Even senate ticket he should have bought still pass am by. Sometimes agreement is agreement, simple as that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: President-elect Buhari & Wife Accredited At Their Polling Unit / At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East / #ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.