Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? (5661 Views)

My Landlord And I / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by oxiide22(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir,

Send me your account details. God bless us all.
acces Bank

sir I'm the one that u promise to contact me next time when you... since more than two months ago now

thank you God bless u more
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by oxiide22(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir, kindly Send me your account and I will see what I can do by Wednesday. Thanks
1524799726 access bank

I am the guy that contact you via mail more than two months which you told maybe next time please and please bro come to my aid I'm 22yr self sponsor university student also a mason I haven't seen work more than month now n just been recovering from sick I'm unable to pay my school fee please the fee is 30k help me bro I can send you all my details you can even pay to my school directly sir thank you
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir,

Send me your account details. God bless us all.

Waow. God bless you sir.

A/C.: 768 722 7311
Bank: Wema Bank
Name: Ekpezu Kanu
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by oxiide22(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2023
Cpossibility:

Waow. God bless you sir.

A/C.: 768 722 7311
Bank: Wema Bank
Name: Ekpezu Kanu
happy for you God has answer your prayer. Kroger you're doing great job god bless you more by helping the needies
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir, kindly Send me your account and I will see what I can do by Wednesday. Thanks

Goodness me! This means I'm waking up to goodnews. Thank you Father Lord.

2007443 321, Zenith Bank, Odudu Usoro

God bless you sir.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by yaseer111: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2023
kroger:

Hello, I perfectly understand what you are going through. Kindly drop your account number.
Mr Kroger did you remember me the guy that want set up POS? I have mentioned you several times on old thread asking you help please
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
oxiide22:
happy for you God has answer your prayer. Kroger you're doing great job god bless you more by helping the needies

Thank you, while I'm not trying to sound selfish but all the quotes and mentions I'm seeing here can make someone lose focus or change mind. Make una calm down. We all know the country is very tough at the moment. God will surely answer all our prayers.

Mr. Kroger, with all the mentions I'm seeing here, please be careful before you send what belongs to one person to another person. Thank you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Timclark(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Be like na una I open this thread for.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by oxiide22(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
GoWithGood:

Thank you, while I'm not trying to sound selfish but all the quotes and mentions I'm seeing here can make someone lose focus or change mind. Make una calm down. We all know the country is very tough at the moment. God will surely answer all our prayers.

Mr. Kroger, with all the mentions I'm seeing here, please be careful before you send what belongs to one person to another person. Thank you.
my brother a good man is always a good man no matter wat he wont change and don't feel anything in your heart you'll be blessed as he already promised you'll get it

Oga Kroger thank you once again I remain the guy that chat you via email

acces Bank
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by papiilo(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2023
I don't believe this man Kroger it seems he's an attention seeker look at how he's catching cruise on top your bank details he'll never send you guys anything he has been collecting your bank details only God knows what he's using them for.

Mr Kroger stop! stop! this or else I will report you. you guys are so gullible how could you believe someone in an anonymous forum will send u money, are you mad guys?

I don't believe you Kroger you never send money to anyone repent fa!

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by papiilo(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2023
kroger:

I don't believe this man Kroger it seems he's an attention seeker look at how he's catching cruise on top your bank details he'll never send you guys anything he has been collecting your bank details only God knows what he's using them for

Mr Kroger stop! stop! this or else I will report you. you guys are so gullible how could you believe someone in an anonymous forum will send u money, are you mad guys?

Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2023
papiilo:
I don't believe this man Kroger it seems he's an attention seeker look at how he's catching cruise on top your bank details he'll never send you guys anything he has been collecting your bank details only God knows what he's using them for

I guess you are a troll and an attention seeker. But don't make the mistake of describing that man in such a way again, please. He's a confirm good man who has helped so many people on this forum, without even minding to see their identities or know their tribe, religion or ethnicity. If you don't know something, research.

Greetings to you Mr. Kroger. May God continue to bless and keep you, Amen.

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by papiilo(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2023
GoWithGood:

I guess you are a troll and an attention seeker. But don't make the mistake of describing that man in such a way again, please. He's a confirm good man who has helped so many people on this forum, without even minding to see their identities or know their tribe, religion or ethnicity. If you don't know something, research.

Greetings to you Mr. Kroger. May God continue to bless and keep you, Amen.
Go and sit down begger, you believe someone that doesn't know you could send you money in this forum? you're a known beggers Godwithgood, oxiide22, cpossibility and richbyfaith tryagain77 you are shameless I pray he won't send you anything

Kroger please even if it is true you're sending don't send money to these beggers
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2023
papiilo:
Go and sit down begger, you believe someone that doesn't know you could send you money in this forum? you're a known beggers Godwithgood, you are shameless I pray he won't send you anything

Please even if it is true you're sending don't send money to these beggers

The mistake I made was responding to you. Have a nice day.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Boss @Kroger, I still "expectantly" remain very loyal to you. Thanks boss.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 7:47am On Jun 30, 2023
kroger:

Greetings to you Great Man. Today is Friday. Don't be offended please.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by NairalandSARS: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by papiilo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
GoWithGood:

Greetings to you Great Man. Today is Friday. Don't be offended please.
hhh you are fooling yourself go and work 35yr begging are you not ashamed yourself?
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Boss @Kroger, to show how serious I am, I have obtained the form from the driving school already. God knows I can't wait to become meaningful to myself and others.

See pictures attached.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
GoWithGood:

Una don see wetin una cause? Who knows if all these have made the man changed his mind? He promised to do something on Wednesday but haven't heard from him again till today, Saturday.

Sir Kroger, please don't be discouraged by anything. I understand even all the unwarranted mentions can make you consider otherwise but please sir, do as you have promised. I pray God gives you the ability to do that, amen. Thank you very much.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by papiilo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
GoWithGood:

Una don see wetin una cause? Who knows if all these have made the man changed his mind? He promised to do something on Wednesday but haven't heard from him again till today, Saturday.

Sir Kroger, please don't be discouraged by anything. I understand even all the unwarranted mentions can make you consider otherwise but please sir, do as you have promised. I pray God gives you the ability to do that, amen. Thank you very much.
hhhh I dey tell you, you no hear stupid beggers.

Kroger I know you're catching cruise now I want to appeal to you even if you would dare me to send send money to strangers please don't send it to these guys I mentioned they are scammers tru begging. cpossibility, oxiide22, Godwithgood
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
papiilo:
hhhh I dey tell you, you no hear stupid beggers.

Kroger I know you're catching cruise now I want to appeal to you even if you would dare me to send send money to strangers please don't send it to these guys I mentioned they are scammers tru begging, Godwithgood

I guess you want me to do something against my wish, but no I wont.

I know Mr. Kroger is sensible enough not to let this unfounded claim discourage him. Just go and concentrate and gamble away your.life

You should have peacefully and humbly begged him like others than attacking everybody including himself. I won't give you any other mention again but please try not to be a barrier to someone else. Like I asked you, prove to me where I scammed someone here before or even begged someone outside here. Get lost please.

Meanwhile, I'm very sorry @Kroger for giving you unnecessary mentions due to the attitude he's displaying here.

Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2023
The best answer for a fool is definitely nothing short of silence. Never glorify a fool with a response. You know yourself.

Greetings to you Mr. Kroger. Please look beyond all the character being displayed here and help me as you have indicated already. I have obtained the form already as I have posted here. You can even pay directly into the driving school account, I don't mind at all.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cpossibility:
The best answer for a fool is definitely nothing short of silence. Never glorify a fool with a response. You know yourself.

Have you noticed since I opened his as.s, he has gone into hiding? That is how some people are. Some people are just toxic and do not want to see others receive blessings.

I call them sad souls.

Happy Sunday Mr. Kroger. I know that you can not turn your back against me at this point. I have followed you on this for over one month now. For you to ask for my account details brought so much hope and joy to me. I strongly believe that joy won't be cut off. Please find me worthy to receive favour from you. Thanks.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by papiilo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
GoWithGood:

Have you noticed since I opened his as.s, he has gone into hiding? That is how some people are. Some people are just toxic and do not want to see others receive blessings.

I call them sad souls.

Happy Sunday Mr. Kroger. I know that you can not turn your back against me at this point. I have followed you on this for over one month now. For you to ask for my account details brought so much hope and joy to me. I strongly believe that joy won't be cut off. Please find me worthy to receive favour from you. Thanks.
you've no shame at all at 35 you dey come beg?

Kroger don't give to this beggers oxiide22, Godwithgood, cpossibility
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
God bless you Oga Kroger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup Promo With 1 Year Installment Payment Plan, hurry now / Owoeye & Company (notorious Land Hijackers)should Be Checked . / When Is The Best Time To Roof A House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.