Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? (5660 Views)

My Landlord And I / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir, sorry for the delay as me myself have been passing through some challenges recently. I have semt u a token. Thanks

Sir, this is my bank statement of account. No money entered the account since the last date. Please check again if you actually sent the money.

For security reasons, I will be taking the attached screenshot down soon, please.

Edited: removed.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by FavoredbyGOD: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
kroger:

Send

Good evening sir
Please Sir I mentioned you on a dead thread
Please Sir
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2023
kroger:

Send

Greetings to you sir. Please I'm still hoping to hear from you. You've settled others. Na me remain since like June I have been on this.

As usual, I know say my village people @work but they shall be disappointed, Amen.

Thank you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir, sorry for the delay as me myself have been passing through some challenges recently. I have semt u a token. Thanks

Sir Kroger, I notice that I'm one of those you sent something to last week. While some of those have confirmed receipt, it's painful for me to be here complaining to you that I didn't see anything. I'm one of the people that really sought your help since the month of May but how my own failed to drop is something I don't understand.

Once again sir @Kroger, please comfirm if you actually sent the money to this bank account and it was successful. This is my bank account.

A/C.: 768 722 7311
Bank: Wema Bank
Name: Ekpezu Kanu

Thank you sir.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Mr. Kroger, kindly respond to this please. Was the transaction successful from your end? I didn't receive anything from you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sir Kroger, please check again. You didn't send me anything. Nothing entered my account. Please I'm not lying. Statement of account as posted earlier can prove it. I can post even the new one today
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
kroger:

Send

Hello sir, never forget me please. Still hoping.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2023
Good morning, afternoon or night to you Mr. Kroger depending on wherever you are now.

Please I still haven't gotten any response from you.

You didn't send me anything. Please confirm transaction. I wouldn't be here doing this if I had received anything from you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Greetings to you Mr. Kroger. I trust things are going well with you and I believe you haven't forgotten about me. Thanks for not.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2023
Mr. Kroger, you still haven't replied me at all. I didn't receive anything from you. Please clarify this. Thanks.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
kroger:

Mr. Kroger, seriously I don't know why this is happening to me. Why me? I'm still maintaining that the money you said you sent to me did not drop in my account. I'm not lying please.

Please consider me and verify this. Thank you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
kroger:

Send

Greetings Mr. Kroger.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir, please this money was meant for learning driving. Please help me check it again if you actually sent.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
kroger:

Send

Boss, greetings to you. Happy weekend to you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2023
kroger:

Send

A blessed and fruitful week to you sir @Kroger.

My account details still remain:

2007443 321, Zenith Bank, Odudu Usoro.

God bless you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2023
kroger:

Mr. Kroger, greetings to you. Please you are yet to reply me concerning the said money you said you sent which I didn't receive. I have waited so long to hear from you but till this moment, nothing. The money was for driving training which I'm yet to fulfill that.

Kindly respond please and apology for using your cheer kindness to disturb your Nairaland peace.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
kroger:

Send

Greetings boss, it's one month today since you asked I send my details but nothing has been heard from you again. In overall, it's over 3 months now since I have been on this. Not feeling entitled or a must though but please and please again, reason my matter. Help me please. Thank you sir.

May God be with all of us. Thanks.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
kroger:

Send

Boss, my second name is "patient dog". I'm still patient please.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
GoWithGood:

A blessed and fruitful week to you sir @Kroger.

My account details still remain:

2007443 321, Zenith Bank, Odudu Usoro.

God bless you.

Boss @Kroger, happy weekend sir. I remain humble and loyal.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
kroger:

Boss, have I been forgotten? I mean you didn't even give me any reply after all the mentions, complaining of not receiving the money.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir, kindly Send me your account and I will see what I can do by Wednesday. Thanks

Boss, over 20 Wednesdays must have passed. Please, please and please.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Happy weekend Mr. Kroger. Please any reply for me?
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mr. Kroger, greetings to you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2023
kroger:

Send

Boss @Kroger, happy weekend sir. Please I hope you've not forgotten me? It's been quite a long time and nothing is heard from you. I also want to believe you are fine in all ramifications. I'm still hopeful sir as I believe my account details are still with you and not long from now, I will get to hear from you.. God bless you sir.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
kroger:

Send

Dear Lord, continue to bless sir Kroger and touch him to consider me. Thank you Lord.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2023
kroger:

Send

October 28th. It's 2 months boss plus the previous 2 months.

Happy weekend boss.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Boss Kroger, hope still dey so? I don wait so tey I now look like a waiter. It's over 4 months now on the matter. Some of those that were seeking your help back in June you considered them since August but I'm still hanging till date. Why my matter come be like this?

Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by papiilo(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2023
GoWithGood:
Boss Kroger, hope still dey so? I don wait so tey I now look like a waiter. It's over 4 months now on the matter. Some of those that were seeking your help back in June you considered them since August but I'm still hanging till date. Why my matter come be like this?
it has been two months Mr Kroger please and please I'm a mason labourer it has more than two months now I haven't seen work help me start a small business hunger is really dealing with me

Gtbank
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2023
papiilo:
it has been two months Mr Krr please and please I'm a mason labourer it has more than two months now I haven't seen work help me start a small business hunger is really dealing with me

Gtbank

Why do you like quoting another person to make your own quote?
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by papiilo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
GoWithGood:

Why do you like quoting another person to make your own quote?
don't be jealous bro just make your heart clean you'll get your desire
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
papiilo:
don't be jealous bro just make your heart clean you'll get your desire

By riding on another person's post?
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by papiilo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
GoWithGood:

By riding on another person's post?
is it your thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owoeye & Company (notorious Land Hijackers)should Be Checked . / When Is The Best Time To Roof A House? / Flats to let @ Ikosi-ketu,Lekki phase1,Ojota,Magodo,Ogudu,River valley EST8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.