Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP (46804 Views)

Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by press9jatv: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2023
cronaldot:
I never denied that he is yoruba by birth but has been a biafra agitator.He has a right to support biafra but i dont think Lagosians want a governor who will be conducting IPOB meeting in the state House .HE needs to choose between IPOB and being a governor .By the way , why do you guy like using True Lagosian, that is sign of inferiority complex

GRV fight for Lagosians interests and the people’s interests in all works of life. GRV is the people’s choice.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by press9jatv: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2023
cronaldot:
Yes, he is yoruba .wecant deny that .even abroad,halfcaste kids suffer discrimination from full blloded white.The issue with the guy is that he is more inclined to the south than the yorubas.He openly identified with ipob, has he ever before now identified with the yorubas.Why did nt he learn yoruba after he lost senate election in 2019.Four years is enough for him if he is serious to learn yoruba.I see him as an opportunitist,he is only riding on the wings of obi and endsars.I am well educated and he can decieve me with MIT shit or full blooded yoruba.Even he was a full blooded ibo man with no hatred for yoruba, yoruba people will accept him.He has a right to support ipob, we dont want him to bring ipob to our state house .If you like insult me,God punish anyone who insult me 10 times.The guy lacks experience and you guys want him to manage Lagos,his only experience was running his fathers business.Why did he lose the senate election if he was strong politically, remove endsars factor and obedient factor,he does not stand a chance without this factor.Lets stop decieving ourself,why is it that it is only the ibos that are always saying he is a true Lagosian.who is asking you guys if he is true or fake?

GRV is a Yoruba man that’s highly fluent in Yoruba language. GRV is the people’s choice in Lagos State. GRV wins the governorship election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.