Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP (46808 Views)

Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Brush1: 2:01am On Mar 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The extension of the election by INEC was a blessing. It helped expose Chinedu Gbadebo. The Obi wave he was trying to ride on is losing steam. The Yoruba Obidients are realising that he is a Trojan horse.

The more GRV talks and posts, the more he fumbles grin

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Brush1: 2:05am On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

Na him call himself Chinedu.

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by osazsky(m): 2:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Nice one
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Invest4growth: 2:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Nothing is happening to Lagos that require an ibo boy to assist in solving. We cannot all be traders. We have enough markets yet we are still building more. You ask them what is the problem of Lagos they want to solve. They tell you agberos. Nobody talks on multiple taxation, lack of equal opportunities, political consideration takes preeminence in sharing economic benefits, sme support system is weak and expensive through bad administration among others

Every state in Nigeria has its agberos. What we frown at are criminal elements. Agberos in Onitsha are more deadly. Soludo removed them during the first week of his assumption of office. They were printing receipts and denying state government revenues. Agberos in Lagos wear uniform and carry identity card. They are motor boys. There are agberos at ladipo and alaba international of ibo extraction. Agberos is not a problem but criminality is a problem everywhere. Security forces are dealing with the criminal elements.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by IpobAntidote: 2:19am On Mar 15, 2023
Brush1:

Just another wasted vote like for Peter Obi tuary. Who cares grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Karleb(m): 2:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Nerve of steel. grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by ImperialYoruba: 3:03am On Mar 15, 2023
KanuSE:

You deliberately ignore merits to exalt tribalism and sectionalism. Anyway, you don't know any better and you are no different from Brushstrokes20.

For any person that want to fly GRV in our face as an original Lagosian, I ask what is the depth of his originality in Lagos?

His great grandfather was rescued at sea, or possibly freed from a foreign plantation and resettled in Sierra Leone. Among the freed persons that came from Sierra Leone to settle in Lagos in 1845 forward, Rhodes-Vivor was one of them. He met Ijebu, Oyo, Egba, Ekiti, Awori, Hausa, Tapa already living in Lagos.

Oshodi Tapa served Oba Eshinlokun and some of his sons. I am talking of late 1700s to mid 1800s. By the way, Eshinlokun's grandfather was an Ijesha man. Now we are talking of 1600s into 1700s.

Make una no let me pull out my diary of early Lagos o. Abi una don craze ni? grin

Tell GRV the real commonwealth is the one his great grandfather met on ground in Lagos, a pan-Yoruba community that existed as an elite society, and with representation from Okun, Offa, Iseyin, Oyo, Ijesha, Ife, Ondo, Owo, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Egba, Ijebu, Awori, Popo. In extension were the Tapas, the Hausas.

God punish GRV and all una biafrans. We will declare war against terrorism and evacuate all Igbos from our land. You better sit straight and face your spare part income, or you return to that hell hole in Onitsha. Freaks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by plaindealer: 3:12am On Mar 15, 2023
This Mkpurummiri ipob terrorist addict really thinks Lagos PDP will surrender Lagos to ibo ipob terrorists..

Lagos PDP are strict Lagosians and they won't betray Lagos and Yoruba, people, even Jendo himself is Tinubu's boy, they are probably coordinating as we speak.

Stay away from Mkpurummiri... grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by plaindealer: 3:18am On Mar 15, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

For any person that want to fly GRV in our face as an original Lagosian, I ask what is the depth of his originality in Lagos?

His great grandfather was rescued at sea, or possibly freed from a foreign plantation and resettled in Sierra Leone. Among the freed persons that came from Sierra Leone to settle in Lagos in 1845 forward, Rhodes-Vivor was one of them. He met Ijebu, Oyo, Egba, Ekiti, Awori, Hausa, Tapa already living in Lagos.

Oshodi Tapa served Oba Eshinlokun and some of his sons. I am talking of late 1700s to mid 1800s. By the way, Eshinlokun's grandfather was an Ijesha man. Now we are talking of 1600s into 1700s.

Make una no let me pull out my diary of early Lagos o. Abi una don craze ni? grin

Tell GRV the real commonwealth is the one his great grandfather met on ground in Lagos, a pan-Yoruba community that existed as an elite society, and with representation from Okun, Offa, Iseyin, Oyo, Ijesha, Ife, Ondo, Owo, Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Egba, Ijebu, Awori, Popo. In extension were the Tapas, the Hausas.

God punish GRV and all una biafrans. We will declare war against terrorism and evacuate all Igbos from our land. You better sit straight and face your spare part income, or you return to that hell hole in Onitsha. Freaks!

They are really mad with the Yoruba rubbish.

From Patrick to Chinedu, now to Gbadebo just to scam Yoruba people. The clown is a crook, a scammer and a fraudster.

Just imagine, a 40-year-old Yoruba man who can not speak Yoruba, not even the tinniest Yoruba word. These Igbos must have their own Yoruba town and Yoruba people in their ipob villages..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by plaindealer: 3:22am On Mar 15, 2023
The only place on the internet we see people use the word Adonja is here on NL and going by his choice of famous ipob anti Yoruba word, he must be right here on NL.

Just imagine this ipob Mkpurummiri addict calling Yoruba people Afonja to their face.? A supposedly Yoruba man insulting and denigrating Yoruba people with a slur word.

This clown is a card-carrying ipob ESN clown, a certified bigot..

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by delpee(f): 3:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
Deputy Governor to GRV of LABOUR PARTY

Ha! shocked
Is this true or some kind of joke?
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by PStacks(m): 3:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Such Arrogance and Such Insolence from LP of Yesterday to PDP of Yester-years.

well, the Good News is.. Both LP and PDP ma Luleh ni.

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Oladayo5631: 3:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Fuckyoumod: 4:05am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle
that was how you sorted out Tinubu's defeat to Obi in Lagos.

What structure do you have? If not for election result manipulation, thuggery, intimidation and threats.

Allow free and fair elections let's see the outcome.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by broadman20: 4:38am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle

Just want to ask you some little questions you know but I guess you, but I also want the general public to ponder on it too;

1) From 1999 till date, has PDP beaten BOLA AHMED TINUBU"s party in Lagos?

2) Have you ever since the governor of lagos became so friendly towards election like as he is seen buying and licking ice cream before?

3) How many times have you seen the governor of lagos writing letters to his citizens in Lagos from one local government to another, personal asking them to reconsider voting for him in forth coming election?

We know that the tides has changed and anything can happen in Nigerias election, but keep encouraging yourself anyway.

It is called loyalty.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by dalass(f): 4:43am On Mar 15, 2023
Chetas81:
advance country living on competence not NIGERIAN'S who leave it for the familiarity

Just like US that voted Trump and Biden who are well beyond 70. America has competent young politicians who can be the POTUS but they chose familiarity Biden, Trump.

India chose Ghandhi and his lineage several times due to familiarity. Abeg say another thing.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Ofemmanu1: 5:06am On Mar 15, 2023
bonnyhope:

If opposition votes is divided, Sanwolu will win
If LP & PDP form alliances then they will stand a chance
That's it.
Jandor is young and hes got Ego, he won't join forces with GRV.

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by yerimastyle(m): 5:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Confused guy
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by leisuretym: 5:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Brush1:

Fooling yourself, most Yorubas voted LP in the presidential election in Lagos but we aren’t do same this weekend, most igbos also stepped out because of Obi, I have Igbo friends who already told me they are already done voting , they won’t be voting this weekend according to them, we have already heard series of stories that Chinedu is not the original winner of LP gubernatorial primary in Lagos, anyway we now know Igbo plan in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Brushstrokes20: 5:35am On Mar 15, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Good expository, thumbs up!
The PSCHO that quoted you is one of those chest beating usurpers that believes lagos is a '' no man's land'' but we'll prove them wrong come Saturday grin
Awon bawo, Iyalaya won o ni duroooooooooo!
won nbe lasan ni! grin mejola won o po to!
# Won ma do KABA KABA

Though I'm not that a fan of tinubu, but I WON'T CUT OFF MY NOSE TO SPITE MY FACE via ALLOWING SOME STRAY STANGERS USURP OUR LAND AND HERITAGE!
.... Besides, sanwolu ain't perfect but he's doing EXTREMELY WELL! Dude's above board.

# PROUDLY YORUBA #PROUDLY OMOLUABI!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Exedyne: 6:08am On Mar 15, 2023
plaindealer:
This Mkpurummiri ipob terrorist addict really thinks Lagos PDP will surrender Lagos to ibo ipob terrorists..

Lagos PDP are strict Lagosians and they won't betray Lagos and Yoruba, people, even Jendo himself is Tinubu's boy, they are probably coordinating as we speak.

Stay away from Mkpurummiri... grin grin

The guy resemble bastard child true true

When apc dey there, na useless party pdp go come collapse structure for

Deluded pigs
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Exedyne: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2023
leisuretym:

Fooling yourself, most Yorubas voted LP in the presidential election in Lagos but we aren’t do same this weekend, most igbos also stepped out because of Obi, I have Igbo friends who already told me they are already done voting , they won’t be voting this weekend according to them, we have already heard series of stories that Chinedu is not the original winner of LP gubernatorial primary in Lagos, anyway we now know Igbo plan in Lagos.

Their beerfraud messiah obingo wants to use him to grab lagos and impose ipob agenda on us.

Labour Party is a Cancer in the southwest and must be decimated as soon as possible.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Chetas81(m): 6:17am On Mar 15, 2023
dalass:

Just like US that voted Trump and Biden who are well beyond 70. America has competent young politicians who can be the POTUS but they chose familiarity Biden, Trump.

India chose Ghandhi and his lineage several times due to familiarity. Abeg say another thing.
because you are just a Nigerian citizens that is why you reason this way meanwhile suffering and smiling is their first priority
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by pacespot(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2023
It seems like a lot of sensible people with good hearts have left this forum.

If sanwolu by his ijebu origin is more Lagosian than GRV, then what makes Africans and Europeans not to be more American than the aborigines of native Americans

Many useless lots on this forum.

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Tommydare(m): 6:19am On Mar 15, 2023
Wereh...e go shock you when they align with APC. This guy no understand naija politics.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Atlantis585: 6:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
PDP Lite calling for backup from PDP Max Pro.

This one has lost already.

He does not know that Ikorodu, Epe, Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ajah, are all Ijebu.

Because your ancestors returned from slavery and as Yorubas, chose to settle in Lagos, does not make you more Lagosian than Lagos royals like the Kosokos, or the Dosunmus, or the Eshinlokuns all of Eko, or the Ijebu Oyefusi of Ikorodu and Ijebu Otedola of Epe.

He does not know that even his own family could actually be Ijebu.

This one is really a Bastard and probably read about the Yorubas of Lagos from a book written by an Igbo.

Una eyes go soon clear.

All Your insults and ridicules won’t help Sanwo-Olu.

If Thiefnubbu with all his money, mago-mago, wuruwuru, agberos, intimidations could not win Lagos, what makes you think Sanwo-Olu will do the magic on his own?

And for certain, the guy you are hiding under Nairaland and other social media to insult anyhow is quite more accomplished and way ahead of you and all of your generations combined.

You are just a noisy fly.

So buzz off!
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Taigaban: 6:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Those who voted for Peter Obi to win in Lagos are very angry. They will rise in anger to vote out APC. This I have seen. If the election is free and fair LP very likely to produce the next Governor of Lagos State.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by onatisi(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2023
this is a possibility too
Tareq1105:

He doesn't want to take chances.

The Saturday election would definitely be different.

Some factors that played out on 25th aren't there anymore like Muslim Muslim ticket of Tinubu. Then the 3 weeks break gave room for tension to come down thereby allowing for postmortem and rethink by some of the Yoruba youths shouting Obi Obi.
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Atlantis585: 6:42am On Mar 15, 2023
pacespot:
It seems like a lot of sensible people with good hearts have left this forum.

If sanwolu by his ijebu origin is more Lagosian than GRV, then what makes Africans and Europeans not to be more American than the aborigines of native Americans

Many useless lots on this forum.

Dear God!
Just when I was about to give up on Nairaland because commonsense appears to have left the forum then you appeared.

I am saddened that Seun and his moderators have allowed this forum to turn into ethnic, tribal, religious and political theatre of absurdities where a bunch of never-do-wells in life congregate to rain abuses on people they have differences of opinions with.

At the end of the day, their opinions remain just that - their opinions that carry no weight and therefore insignificant in the scheme of things.

Stakeholders and other People with commonsense like yourself will determine the winner of the race not an unemployed weed smoking adult still living in his papa’s house in Oshogbo who probably have never even been to Lagos.

May God bless you really good.

For me, GRV WILL BE LAGOS GOVERNOR WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Sleekfingers: 6:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by dankorode(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2023
You don dey pass your boundary o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters / President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.