Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP (46802 Views)

Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by gigabyte13: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dis low budget Jimi Agbaje sef dey find collabo.......
Dey playyyyyyyyyyyyy
Just dey playyyyyyyyyyy
Call Davido na PDP member
Una fit do collabo sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by helinues: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Let Lagosians Rule Lagos for Once....

Abi when Gov Sanwoolu is from Nassarawa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by compton11(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
abobote:
That's the best Jandor can do, if not he won't get up to 50k votes.

First time a true Lagosian is going to be the governor of Lagos
true lagosian?

His acclaimed dad was Saro descent, the returning slaves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Ten06(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
All PDP structure is rigging and vote buying nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Houseontherock1: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Aren't you baffled after tinubu lost Lagos state to obedient in the just concluded presidential elections in Nigeria.

Same faith await Governor Sanwo olu tongue
You think the fake woke Yorubas that voted LP at the national level are dumb enough to vote LP at state level? It's funny how you think Falz or Macaroni will vote for an Igbo governor in Lagos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Freelancerspiri: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Collapse fire, abeg allow them to rest

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by maticar: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Masterito:
Calling a Yoruba born Lagosian with real Lagos root half cast is the point you started creating division that will blame others for creating later.
just allow the basterd to continue stoking his flames, surely we will see where it leads us to

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by raskymonojendor: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin grin

Lagos does not need saving especially by a rookie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by nkwachii(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gbadebo Vivour looks like a guy man. That's the type of Governor this millennium needs. His deputy is also a guy woman. Guy man and guy woman as Governor and deputy Governor of Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by KanuSE: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

Is Gbadebo full blooded Yoruba?

Is Brushstrokes20 a human being or animal in human skin?
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Ofemmanu1: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
The ipob members you people imported to Lagos to vote are not enough abi

Continue

He think say Jandor na boy-boy..

Werey begging the Almighty PDP to collapse for a structureless Labourers.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by spencekat(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
He is wooing Jandor because Jandor and Funke has gone into hiding after the PDP woeful presidential results in Lagos.
[/b]If Ambode had been the Labour flagbearer sanwoolu would have no chance.[b]
You are right.

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by asuncal: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
THIS IS THE ERA OF BVAS ,E GO CHOKE.
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by bonnyhope: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
He is wooing Jandor because Jandor and Funke has gone into hiding after the PDP woeful presidential results in Lagos.
If Ambode had been the Labour flagbearer sanwoolu would have no chance.

Ambode no get that liver to contest against that power that be

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
pdp structure has already collapsed for GRV... Jandor is and has been on his own. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Sleekfingers: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
bonnyhope:

Pdp is not strong in Lagos, besides the national wing of pdp is not even campaigning for Jandor

Because has stepped on some toes in the party . I heard what bode George said , about him..... Pdp shouldn't have used him . ...

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Tony4000: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Well said👌
onatisi:
Whether Feb 25 will replay itself again on the 18th of March is left to be seen but one thing is certain . For sanwo Olu to be running helter skelter and to be making big big promises , it shows that the results of the last presidential election in Lagos really rattled APC . Definitely the winning gap is more than the 20k been announced by INEC , if it was just 20-50k , sanwo won't be running up and down.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Brushstrokes20: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanuSE:

Inú ìyà loma kúsí. grin
Bi Iyalaya e se ku sinu iya abi grin
Werey! Wake up and SMELL THE COFFEE!
I'm miles above your entire cursed lineage!
And once again I ask.. HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY grin
Eleribu elebi grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by helinues: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanuSE:

Is Brushstrokes20 a human being or animal in human skin?

And the correlation??

undecided
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by bonnyhope: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

He think say Jandor na boy-boy..

Werey begging the Almighty PDP to collapse for a structureless Labourers.

Almighty pdp got how many votes in Lagos in the presidential election. When have you seen the national Wing of pdp campaigning for Jandor in Lagos

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by modelsms(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
This guy is good shaa

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by leisuretym: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Only God knows where this guy is buying his weed, stick to one seller he no gree, he has bought from the wrong place again, they definitely spike this one with ice.
Chinedu want Jandor , Awori man to collapse structure for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by ImperialYoruba: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Acekidc4(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Deputy Governor to GRV of LABOUR PARTY

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Tee2027: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ha ha ha funny boy, you be real comedian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by KanuSE: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

Iyalaya mi ma se ku sinu iya ni. I be werey, I wake up to drink gutter water 💦!
My entire cursed lineage is doomed.

Eleribu elebi nimí

Lol eyaaa! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Tee2027: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ha ha ha funny boy, you be real comedian....

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by raskymonojendor: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Houseontherock1:

You think the fake woke Yorubas that voted LP at the national level are dumb enough to vote LP at state level? It's funny how you think Falz or Macaroni will vote for an Igbo governor in Lagos
Falz and macaroni have gone quiet for a while. They are busy preaching unity instead of promoting Labour party in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by boxypane(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

As far as Vivor the survivor is concerned, PDP will collapse it structure and join the labor party to restore the lost glory of Lagos state at the end of the day.
Who Lost glory?
Shey you dey whine me?

1 Like

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by bentennyIsBack: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
“I mean it’s an insult, it’s a big insult first of all. The Governor is actually extremely disrespectful; he is extremely disrespectful to Lagosians because after they gave him the position for four years; you owe it to them to come and account for your stewardship. Be it a debate or whatever."

“To add to that is that a man from Ijebu is questioning a Rhodes-Vivour. I mean my Great-great Grandfather was the first Nigerian-Lagosian that was admitted into government in this country under Governor Bourdilion’s government; after which was Adeyemo Alakija, you then have Doherty."

"So when you see me and Funsho Doherty, it’s almost like history repeating itself. These are old Lagos families."

"To bring this kind of disrespect because you are desperate, if you had done the job well, you wouldn’t need to intimidate or suppress people’s votes.”
Vawulence ohhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.