Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP (46767 Views)

Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ahead of the March 18th governorship election in Lagos, Labour Party’s governorship candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour says he is expecting the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the state to collapse its structure and join to save Lagos.

The LP candidate, popularly known as GRV, said this in an exclusive interview with Politics Hub, a Vanguard online TV’s political show on Tuesday.

GRV also expressed hope that the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC will oversee a transparent electoral process, while stating that he is “prepared for the worse”.

He said, “I have a relationship with the PDP, I came from the PDP. I was in the PDP for six years. I was the senatorial candidate for PDP in 2019. I had the most votes in the party.

I know the leaders in the party. We understand that at a practical level, we need to have as many people working together, especially because this election process is not free and fair.

They promised us electronic transmission of votes, that did not happen. We saw the intimidation and harassment, and manipulations at the ward collation, LG collation. So we need everybody to work together to save and rescue Lagos.

We are in talks with several parties, a few parties have collapsed their structures for us, I expect that the PDP would do the same very soon.”

On INEC, he remarked, “We have gotten an injunction and a court order to mandate the INEC to follow its rules that it has set out and failure to do that, the entire election is null and void. So they must do the election transmission of voting from the polling units.

"That is on one hand, on the other hand; we know that a lot of these people might be compromised. Just like the last election, it was very shameful, to say the least."

"So we are hoping for the best but we are prepared for the worst, and we are moving into this election with the idea that what happened previously will repeat itself again. So we are ready for any outcome.”

GRV also called out the state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu for evading public debates, saying it is ‘disrespectful’ of a governor who ‘owes it to the people’ to ‘account for his stewardship’.

He dismissed rumours questioning his ethnic heritage to Lagos, describing it as an insult to a Rhodes-Vivour.

“I mean it’s an insult, it’s a big insult first of all. The Governor is actually extremely disrespectful; he is extremely disrespectful to Lagosians because after they gave him the position for four years; you owe it to them to come and account for your stewardship. Be it a debate or whatever."

“To add to that is that a man from Ijebu is questioning a Rhodes-Vivour. I mean my Great-great Grandfather was the first Nigerian-Lagosian that was admitted into government in this country under Governor Bourdilion’s government; after which was Adeyemo Alakija, you then have Doherty."

"So when you see me and Funsho Doherty, it’s almost like history repeating itself. These are old Lagos families."

"To bring this kind of disrespect because you are desperate, if you had done the job well, you wouldn’t need to intimidate or suppress people’s votes.”

VANGUARD

170 Likes 29 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Totilopussylick(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
tongue

As far as Vivor the survivor is concerned, PDP will collapse it structure and join the labor party to restore sanity in Lagos state from APC the tribals bigots at the end of the day.

345 Likes 37 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by helinues: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle

458 Likes 66 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Dentidon: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
This Ipob terrorist!

176 Likes 35 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by BOLATINUBU01: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
See chinedu the opportunitist ooo, wetin ear no go hear

331 Likes 36 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Beremx(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Gov Sanwoolu reelection already sorted, we are only working on the votes margin.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable.

Continue lighting candle
zombie well done sir

283 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by BlackAdams007: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
This guy 😏 i just like the man's courage joor.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by FreeStuffsNG: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Even customer daada, Jimi Agbade who is a full blooded Yoruba couldn't defeat Apc even when Pdp was still formidable. Half cast self dey shake yansh..

Continue lighting candle

cheesy

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by helinues: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beremx:
zombie well done sir

Vampire, Loosing supports no dey tired una likes.. hahahaha 8 years over yet una no even fit predict something close to reality.

Make una come dey give us football predictions now

119 Likes 20 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by onatisi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Whether Feb 25 will replay itself again on the 18th of March is left to be seen but one thing is certain . For sanwo Olu to be running helter skelter and to be making big big promises , it shows that the results of the last presidential election in Lagos really rattled APC . Definitely the winning gap is more than the 20k been announced by INEC , if it was just 20-50k , sanwo won't be running up and down.

178 Likes 19 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Totilopussylick(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Aren't you baffled after tinubu lost Lagos state to obedient in the just concluded presidential elections in Nigeria.
helinues:
Gbadebo don drink again.

Continue lighting candle

Same faith await Governor Sanwo olu tongue

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by helinues: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Aren't you baffled after tinubu lost Lagos state to obedient in the just concluded presidential elections in Nigeria.

Same faith await Governor Sanwo olu tongue

Don't worry, INEC are yet to add likes, shares, retweets and abuse to the votes. That will make Obi win convincingly

133 Likes 23 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Houseontherock1: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Boo ti e wole, o ti soro cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Disgrace awaits this bastard

134 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by rayvelez(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
OBIdients Lagos are now wiser this election will shock everybody especially urchins on here...

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by ronalmagic10(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
The ipob members you people imported to Lagos to vote are not enough abi

Continue

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by SMJay: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by HeartlessMan: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lagos PDP belongs to Tinubu. You are wasting your time.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
He is wooing Jandor because Jandor and Funke had gone into hiding after the woeful performance of PDP in the presidential results in Lagos.
If Ambode had been the Labour flagbearer sanwoolu would have no chance.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by southsouthking(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fact and true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by DMerciful(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
PDP should do the needful, they stand no chance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Risingblue008(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ygsz
Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by abobote: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
That's the best Jandor can do, if not he won't get up to 50k votes.

First time a true Lagosian is going to be the governor of Lagos

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Throwback: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
PDP Lite calling for backup from PDP Max Pro.

“To add to that is that a man from Ijebu is questioning a Rhodes-Vivour. I mean my Great-great Grandfather was the first Nigerian-Lagosian that was admitted into government in this country under Governor Bourdilion’s government; after which was Adeyemo Alakija, you then have Doherty."

This one has lost already.

He does not know that Ikorodu, Epe, Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, and Ajah, are all Ijebu.

Because your ancestors returned from slavery and as Yorubas, chose to settle in Lagos, does not make you more Lagosian than Lagos royals like the Kosokos, or the Dosunmus, or the Eshinlokuns all of Eko, or the Ijebu Oyefusi of Ikorodu and Ijebu Otedola of Epe.

He does not know that even his own family could actually be Ijebu.

This one is really a Bastard and probably read about the Yorubas of Lagos from a book written by an Igbo.

185 Likes 23 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Fintiri: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Eyeooooooo

Jandor abi confur na still candidate?

Atiku yansh yaf open

PDP was only a party when obi and kwankwaso was still a member

🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by southsouthking(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Disgrace awaits this bastard

Do well to know the definition of a Bastard before calling somebody one.

Mental case.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by iReddington: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Chinedu should go and do his trial and error in Abia State where he truly belongs, Lagos is center of excellence for a reason not where one ipob idiot will come and toy with. I'd rather Jandor be the Governor than an IPOB sympathizer.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by Throwback: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
GCRV is as desperate as Peter Obi.

But will he say the prayer of Obi?

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by sammsimm(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
These people lack integrity.... Obidients now begging the same PDP u labelled as evil

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP by waterpouroverfl: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
the last time i check king west the son of mc oluomo has no reasonable office or job but he knows how to insult people he can't feed for three days...

sanwo olu is a loyal boy to the agberoes.. he can't serve two and love both ...

meanwhile he can't serve the people and also serve the agberoes

have you ask yourself what will happen if sanwo olu should complete his next tenure

you will all be rule by mc oluomo in proxy ..

all they need do is bring a person as a front, then you can kiss your lips of freedom of speech goodbye

meanwhile..

am not from lagos but as the case may be if i am a resident i have a say

ekiti man leave lagos for lagosians

ondo man leave lagos for lagosians

ogun man leave lagos for lagosians

oyo man leave lagos for lagosians

kwara man leave lagos for lagosians

let the true sons of the soil rule their land

stop pokenosing

let indigineous rule their land

lp top to bottom

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count / Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.