Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians (3773 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by insidelife22(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:
This man is a big disgrace to our politics and also to some people that supported him because he his from a particular tribe or religion, If he likes contest 10times he will still not win because he is either playing ethnic or religious card, Nigeria have gone pass that stage..

We thank God that he failed..... The useless man that created division btw Christians in anambra failed..

The useless man that sacked non indigenes in anambra civil service failed..
You are such an idiot,so someone who ran on Muslim Muslim ticket and someone who ran on a secular ticket who should be considered more dangerous?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Houseontherock1: 7:08am On Mar 15, 2023
Goodday90:
As if your country was in anyway peaceful and together before
I just pity woke Christians,who are busy playing into their “religion don’t matter “ nonsense
Many Christians, including me, were pushed towards the ethnic support by the likes of you! Trying to get christians to vote for you while still playing the ethnic card was just ridiculous.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by bencr7: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2023
But was nigeria together before with religion basic,go to religion section u will see ur answer.
Even one go tell u to sign oath before u comment, while one will free u to comment.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by CSTRR: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2023
I don't blame you.

Na the clowns wey dey honour your thread get problem.

So tinubu going to mosques with photographers, campaigning in Saudi Arabia, running with a Muslim -muslim ticket is not trying to divide Nigeria.

The emo lokan clown that ran his campaign on tribal bigotry.

His urchins are now trying to run a governorship election on tribal bigotry because they believed it worked for tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by CSTRR: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Many Christians, including me, were pushed towards the ethnic support by the likes of you! Trying to get christians to vote for you while still playing the ethnic card was just ridiculous.
Give me one example of Peter obi playing the ethnic card.
Just one.
He did not even campaign in Igbo language.

We know the candidate that played the ethnic card.
The emo lokan crooner.

Even atiku was not that shameless.

You are just a bigot that needed no excuse just like most of your illiterate parents, and the sad thing is that you have voted against your own interests.

1 Like

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by CSTRR: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Tinubu has divided Nigeria so much that his disciples are now trying to use the same playbook in Lagos.

They have gaslighted and blackmailed a true son of the soil with all kinds of anti-igbo bigotry.

If it works for tinubu, why not use it one more time.?
And these are the people that want to go to the center to govern all of us.

Evil people.

1 Like

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2023
onumadu:
A tribalist mandate THIEF has divided Nigerians more than any politician in Nigeria's history.
If thief-nubu is allowed anywhere near Aso rock, Nigeria is finished.

A thief in Aso Rock is far better than a Peter Obi, the chief tribal and religious bigot, a 3rd class and low-rated dunce who took advice from a madman and still gloat about it.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by WantsandMore: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

I wonder how Pastor ENECHE, the woman wrapper Suleiman will feel after Peter obi called them useless and fake pastors cheesy grin grin grin
did he really say this?
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Ezmans: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:
This man is a big disgrace to our politics and also to some people that supported him because he his from a particular tribe or religion, If he likes contest 10times he will still not win because he is either playing ethnic or religious card, Nigeria have gone pass that stage..

We thank God that he failed..... The useless man that created division btw Christians in anambra failed..

Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by everythinggirly(f): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2023
I won't be surprised if her husband is from Onitsha cool stupid people with stupid mentality.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Goodday90(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Houseontherock1:

ok ahmed

Your brother who use a Muslim/muslim ticket is innocent and holy
That’s Islamic taqiya,we know
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Houseontherock1: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Goodday90:
ok ahmed

Your brother who use a Muslim/muslim ticket is innocent and holy
That’s Islamic taqiya,we know
Mr Muyideen, I cover myself with the blood of Jesus, I don't understand your taqiya. Even my parish pastor voted happily for Tinubu! I didn't vote but I fasted and prayed for him to win.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Goodday90(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Mr Muyideen, I cover myself with the blood of Jesus, I don't understand your taqiya. Even my parish pastor voted happily for Tinubu! I didn't vote but I fasted and prayed for him to win.
Ahmed aren’t you proud of Islam anymore?
Come out straight with your full chest,so Muhammad won’t deny you paradise
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by zeuss: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:

We are patiently waiting for you to revolt na, na ur kinsmen go suffer am pass...

Just start nonsense and see shege.... The only place u can revolt peacefully is in the south east and south south...

But you see north & west, dem no born una well.

We will protect our peace at all cost
Evil people.... How can there ever be a future, where the wicked animals direct society? Bigoted animals.....go and fight OBJ ...go and fight Oyedepo go and fight millions of yoruba progressives who see the evil in your party for what it is. Blood thirsty Animal ...evil has an expiry date....beast.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1634462226248609792
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by owem19(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2023
This is why I hate blacks mostly Yoruba Muslims
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by bdon123(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
We hav been divided a long time ago n still divided even this day.We only pretend to like ourselves
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Johnjustice: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Johnjustice: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2023
bdon123:
We hav been divided a long time ago n still divided even this day.We only pretend to like ourselves
Obi used church, tribalism and religion, he is the worst, very divisive. No wonder he loves seccesionist ipob.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Johnjustice: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

I wonder how Pastor ENECHE, the woman wrapper Suleiman will feel after Peter obi called them useless and fake pastors cheesy grin grin grin
He has no respect even for the GOs, he said all of them, after using the church, what a desperado cheesy
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Reality3080: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
Predict which Church Peter Obi would be attending this Sunday and win yourself $500 worth of Bitcoin.

Entry closes 11pm Saturday night
the scammer no even dey go church again

Election is over
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by bdon123(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obi used church, tribalism and religion, he is the worst, very divisive. No wonder he loves seccesionist ipob.
N buhari used mosque...so did el rufai.We are not united,dbt deceive urself.Our tinking n way of life is opp.We should not be one.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Johnjustice: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2023
bdon123:

N buhari used mosque...so did el rufai.We are not united,dbt deceive urself.Our tinking n way of life is opp.We should not be one.
Obi is the worst, he even used endsars, where ipob elements led mobs to destroy Lagos, in the guise of endsars, even after SARS was disbanded, as encouraged by Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by IgOga(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:
OP,

Ur Corrupt Tinubu collaborated with Mahmud Yakubu Rig to become 'President-elect',

so y'all should be Celebrating it. sad

Why are you Urchins still Creating up to 40 Peter Obi threads DAILY on nairaland? 😕☹️ undecided

False witness is a sin against God. Check Exodus 20.

Well your fake Messiah speaks lies every time he opens his mouth so not surprised.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by chikason22(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=DenreleDave post=121750666]This man is a big disgrace to our politics and also to some people that supported him because he his from a particular tribe or religion, If he likes contest 10times he will still not win because he is either playing ethnic or religious card, Nigeria have gone pass that stage..

The useless man that sacked non indigenes in anambra civil service failed.. [/quote/] Your tribal bigotry won't save you or your mandate stealing boss thiéfnubu. He is going to return that stolen mandate and will be retired to prison for his ceimes against humanity
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Xbox2005(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:

Thank you sir...

Better to be ruled by a 96 years old man than a 62 year old fool with no competence and wants us to vote him because he is Igbo and he is a Christian...

Tuehhhhh
To be candid with you,many people down in the Southern region don't really know the dangers and consequences associated with the role this obi plays wit the religion and ethnic card in Nigeria.you need to see what the northerners are saying after the 25th presidential election.many pastors also fuel this by their assertions and false predictions making it to look as if the election was between Muslim and christians.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by bdon123(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obi is the worst, he even used endsars, where ipob elements led mobs to destroy Lagos, in the guise of endsars, even after SARS was disbanded, as encouraged by Nnamdi Kanu.
Ignoramus wey suffer no dey tire.Keep ur weird opinions to urself.smh
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by bdon123(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Xbox2005:
To be candid with you,many people down in the Southern region don't really know the dangers and consequences associated with the role this obi plays wit the religion and ethnic card in Nigeria.you need to see what the northerners are saying after the 25th presidential election.many pastors also fuel this by their assertions and false predictions making it to look as if the election was between Muslim and christians.
The election was btw muslim m christian although tinubu no get religion.Shettima is d one to be scared of
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Johnjustice: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2023
bdon123:

Ignoramus wey suffer no dey tire.Keep ur weird opinions to urself.smh
You obidient are naive, this is why Obi is treating you like his personal army of zombies. Our job is to feed you truth, to make you see, obi is just a mediocre desperate politician.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Xbox2005(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2023
bdon123:

The election was btw muslim m christian although tinubu no get religion.Shettima is d one to be scared of
Is it supposed to be like that?no thanks to Peter obi for using such cruel tactics to climb the mantle of leadership.it was after the election it was down to the northerners mostly Hausas.You need to hear their sermons
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Freo(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:

You are such an idiot,so someone who ran on Muslim Muslim ticket and someone who ran on a secular ticket who should be considered more dangerous?

You are a bigoted hypocrite, you can't live a second without mentioning the word Muslim, Muslims are celebrities to people like you.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by Houseontherock1: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Goodday90:
Ahmed aren’t you proud of Islam anymore?
Come out straight with your full chest,so Muhammad won’t deny you paradise
My house is on the rock...go figure. I owe you no apologies, no explanation and I seek no validation from you or any other person.
Re: The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians by AskProf: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2023
DenreleDave:

Blackmail and intimidation won't work.

Mark my word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? / Will Nigeria Ever Split Up Into Seperate Nations? / Photonews: The Deplorable Conditions In Delta State Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.