Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,636 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Relationship Experts Forum: The Love Corner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Experts Forum: The Love Corner (176 Views)

If This Question Was Asked On A Naija Forum, The Answers Would Be Different PICS / Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice / Go For The Right And NOT The Best Person . (love Corner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Experts Forum: The Love Corner by Jennifer141(f): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Hey Guys I Am a Relationship Expert, and i am here to solve all your problems.

People always have problems in relationships and can't seem to find the answers to it.

No problem o amigo . All your problems would be solved by God's grace.

Now I would like to adress this issue. Should we have sex with our partners before marriage?...

A big fat NO to that question.

If you want to know why you can ask. If not then be on your merry way. smiley
Re: Relationship Experts Forum: The Love Corner by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2023
What if you don't have sex with your partner before marriage only to find out that his too big or small for you after the marriage? Because women also come in different sizes down there just like men.

Or what if you find out that the two of you are not sexually compatible after the marriage? What then?
Re: Relationship Experts Forum: The Love Corner by Jennifer141(f): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2023
This is a really tricky question, but I would try my best to answer it.

Well for the size difference. This can be corrected, you can now enlarge or delarge the penis. There are natural procedure to achieve this. I suggest the person go for natural enlargement of the penis.

As for incompatibility of a sexual relationship, my dear you would have to talk to your partner and tell him bluntly that he his not doing his job well. You would have to speak up.

But there is another way. You can spice up your sex life. Play with it and turn it into your bidding. How? You may ask.

Have you ever heard of roleplay, you could act like you are trying to seduce him buy and try out different roles. It's is not only a sex worker that can seduce. If you are married it doesn't mean you can't look sexy for your husband. Just act out some scene with or without him knowing spice it up. Bend it in a way that suits you better.

Buy some intimacy gadgets. You can even do bondage play. Put handcuffs on him like a police officer, throw him in prison ( bedroom) and then proceed to Bleep him silly. Don't be scared or nervous take what you want. He his your husband and before you know it you'll have a active and healthy sex life with your partner.

If you need any roleplay ideas I've got more. Just bend it to the way it suits you.

Good luck and God bless/ be you

(1) (Reply)

This Why You Ejaculate Quickly / Is Candidlady Still Active On Nairaland? / Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.