Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice (1038 Views)

Relationship Experts Forum: The Love Corner / Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice / 9 Signs The Person You’re Dating Is Right For You - Relationship Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Helo N'landers. I am goin tru a serious delima that I thought wud be wise 4 me share with u guys. My girlfriend nd I have been dating 4 a year nd few months and I can vow dat she is a very gud girl, although a mother of one. Shes my exact definiton of a wife material. Shes caring, hard working, strong nd doesn't dpend on me 4 anytin. Due to d influence of covid-19 Last year, she lost her bank job. Fortunately for her 4 her dis year March, she got a job in a Micro-finance bank very close to my house. Now, because of distance, nd d small salary 4rm her new job, she pleaded to stay with me pending when she wud save up enough money to rent her own house 4 herself nd daughter (she lived with her aunty before) Friends after two months of living with her, I discovered our differences about sex. She wnts sex every minuete. In d morning and althrouh d nite she wants sex. And I prefer sex during weeknds because it affects my work badly. Pls how do I address dis issue wit her?
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by ITbomb(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Ask her how she was coping with she was not staying with you and from there, you will understand how marriage will be like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by FatherChrismas(f): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Una never settle down you dey run for nympho grin
Try to explain how badly it affects your job. If she still pester you, make sure her baby is always around. I doubt if she'll force you for sex when her child is around. Don't starve her of sex tho...
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Duru9(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Give her sex sir

Thank you
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by donbachi(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Sexually,u no go fit meet up.it will create a very big problem in future,as husband and wife.so many men neglected dis part of some women and married them.after,complains came in.some women dat couldnt hold themselves,cheated on their husbands.
Conjuagal right denial and failure,is a major cause of divorces and not financial problem.as u done see early,na u go advice ur sef.cos "harder harder,be a man" and "man up".. done send alot of men to early grave.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Bros I'd advice you withdraw your self from that route. I no wan hear say u die during active service...
She will definitely cheat on you to satisfy her high libido if u marry her

1 Like

Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2021
ITbomb:
Ask her how she was coping with she was not staying with you and from there, you will understand how marriage will be like
I have actually asked her about her sexual life. And she said she just dont knw whats wrong wit her wheneva shes around me. She told me how her ex always fight wit her bfr having sex with her. one nite like dat she was crying and sayin that I am treating her like shez possesd wit some kinda sexually related spirit. She said she dont knw why shes too sexualy attatched to me than wit her ex.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Duru9:
Give her sex sir

Thank you
Am doin my best bro. The only problem is dat, she wants it everyday, mornin, noon nd nite. But am nt wired like dat. I luv sex, bt I crate time 4 it. I hv missed work several time because of too much sex during d nite nd morning. Its affectin me nd dats a problem.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Lostchild(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Promzy99
In America, people do two jobs to get along. You can add this new job by Masturbating her daily to give her a release.

I am sure you are not making her to cum, she need to cum to be satisfied.

A spirit of lust can also make a person crave for continuous sex.

Do the maths tu na tion
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Lostchild:
Promzy99
In America, people do two jobs to get along. You can add this new job by Masturbating her daily to give her a release.

I am sure you are not making her to cum, she need to cum to be satisfied.

A spirit of lust can also make a person crave for continuous sex.

Do the maths tu na tion
Guy dis is no joke. Am nt a sex freak, but she commends me to be d best guy she had eva had sex with. I tink dia is sumtin beyond what am reasoning.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
Bros I'd advice you withdraw your self from that route. I no wan hear say u die during active service...
She will definitely cheat on you to satisfy her high libido if u marry her
Thats how am feeling right now. But its nt gonna be easy 4 d both of us. Shes so so so committed 2 me. I luv everytin abt her, except dis her unsatisfiable sexual desire.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Duru9(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Am doin my best bro. The only problem is dat, she wants it everyday, mornin, noon nd nite. But am nt wired like dat. I luv sex, bt I crate time 4 it. I hv missed work several time because of too much sex during d nite nd morning. Its affectin me nd dats a problem.

Lol
Sorry oh sorry oh

I pray she no kill you

How many times will they tell you that cohabiting is not for you

You think say you wise

You're a ......

Na Asari dokubo talk am o

1 Like

Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Lostchild(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Guy dis is no joke. Am nt a sex freak, but she commends me to be d best guy she had eva had sex with. I tink dia is sumtin beyond what am reasoning.

I believe what you say.

Definitely she wants you to be a sex machine and this can be a deal breaker in her relationship.

It might be that she has spirit of lust, that is why she is full of lust, and this will always makes her hor-ny and want constant sex.

95% of women have this spirit of lust in them because of their past previous life style.

Please NOTE that too much sex is not good for your career
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by fati2001(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2021
Promzy99:
Helo N'landers. I am goin tru a serious delima that I thought wud be wise 4 me share with u guys. My girlfriend nd I have been dating 4 a year nd few months and I can vow dat she is a very gud girl, although a mother of one. Shes my exact definiton of a wife material. Shes caring, hard working, strong nd doesn't dpend on me 4 anytin. Due to d influence of covid-19 Last year, she lost her bank job. Fortunately for her 4 her dis year March, she got a job in a Micro-finance bank very close to my house. Now, because of distance, nd d small salary 4rm her new job, she pleaded to stay with me pending when she wud save up enough money to rent her own house 4 herself nd daughter (she lived with her aunty before) Friends after two months of living with her, I discovered our differences about sex. She wnts sex every minuete. In d morning and althrouh d nite she wants sex. And I prefer sex during weeknds because it affects my work badly. Pls how do I address dis issue wit her?

lolz

1 Like

Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by toffyz(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2021
How has she been coping without you all this while?
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by iLegendd(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2021
No relationship advice, but reeducation.

1 Like

Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by zexy2030(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
She is not possessed, and don't be brainwashed that you r d best, these are the reasons:

1. She is free with you and she sees you are not judgemental and that you are very caring, understanding and responsible.

2. She is depressed about her present status about getting another man because she is a baby mama already, and she afraid of getting another apartment to stay alone and be lonely again, so she gives you the food men love, sex.
Sex in the morning makes you want to come home early, sex at night would make tired too think of another girl. She is giving you so much sex, to weaken your interest in other women.
What sex is to men, is what money is to women. A woman you give too much money, may find it too hard to leave the relationship, you will be her lord. A man who gets plenty sex and good food will find it too difficult to leave

3. Whatever you see is someone's lifestyle, is programmed by the individual by the mind. Out of our mind are the issues we see in life. Checkout the content of what she sees
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
@zexy2030 U really made sense. But here is d twist. Am nt d type dt sex cn keep. I cn nd hv stayd for months witout sex. Its nt like I dnt apprecite sex bt am jst d type who easily get bored easily when I keep seein or doin samd tin often. Am attractd 2 her because of her strength nd independence. I dnt give her much, I only gave her accomodation nd food. Asisst her when she wnts me to. I jst dnt knw how I cn make her see reasons wit me nd understnd.

1 Like

Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Mide3367: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why always men with the greatest relationship wahala here and there in nairaland? I tire o.. Ya all needs redpill seriously
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by zexy2030(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Promzy99:
@zexy2030 U really made sense. But here is d twist. Am nt d type dt sex cn keep. I cn nd hv stayd for months witout sex. Its nt like I dnt apprecite sex bt am jst d type who easily get bored easily when I keep seein or doin samd tin often. Am attractd 2 her because of her strength nd independence. I dnt give her much, I only gave her accomodation nd food. Asisst her when she wnts me to. I jst dnt knw how I cn make her see reasons wit me nd understnd.

All she wants and you will see a change. Trick her with Engagement, watch her next drama.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Divoc19(f): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Break UP!
It the hard truth now.
She won't change o. Forget change.
She's not your type and she'll definitely cheat tomorrow.
Thank God your are not married yet.

Promzy99:
I hv missed work several time because of too much sex during d nite nd morning. Its affectin me nd dats a problem.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by BigDan69: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
zexy2030:
She is not possessed, and don't be brainwashed that you r d best, these are the reasons:

1. She is free with you and she sees you are not judgemental and that you are very caring, understanding and responsible.

2. She is depressed about her present status about getting another man because she is a baby mama already, and she afraid of getting another apartment to stay alone and be lonely again, so she gives you the food men love, sex.
Sex in the morning makes you want to come home early, sex at night would make tired too think of another girl. She is giving you so much sex, to weaken your interest in other women.
What sex is to men, is what money is to women. A woman you give too much money, may find it too hard to leave the relationship, you will be her lord. A man who gets plenty sex and good food will find it too difficult to leave

3. Whatever you see is someone's lifestyle, is programmed by the individual by the mind. Out of our mind are the issues we see in life. Checkout the content of what she sees

You are wise
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
zexy2030:

All she wants and you will see a change. Trick her with Engagement, watch her next drama.
Guy dat trick cud b dangerous. U wnt me 2 give her false hope? How do I unsay it later?
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Break UP!
It the hard truth now.
She won't change o. Forget change.
She's not your type and she'll definitely cheat tomorrow.
Thank God your are not married yet.

Hmmm... Breakin up sounds too cheap on keypad. Breaking up means, shes gonna leave my house, maybe she cud as well loose her job. How wud she cope with her daughter? And am gonna start a relationship all over again. How am I sure d person comin nxt wud be beta? Hmm... I jst wish she cud change 4 me.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Divoc19(f): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
I know it's hard, truth is bitter but better.
If you can't then don't complain of cheating tommorow, you already have the Red alert.
She's a nympho, it's not her fault, it's biology

Promzy99:
Hmmm... Breakin up sounds too cheap on keypad. Breaking up means, shes gonna leave my house, maybe she cud as well loose her job. How wud she cope with her daughter? And am gonna start a relationship all over again. How am I sure d person comin nxt wud be beta? Hmm... I jst wish she cud change 4 me.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Divoc19:
If you can't then don't complain of cheating tommorow, you already have the Red alert.

angry
Divoc19:

Thanks alot. I think I gotta take dis hard decision.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Womanizer(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Promzy99:

I can help you out just send me her number grin
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by Promzy99: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Womanizer:

I can help you out just send me her number grin
U no get chill at all.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by zexy2030(m): 6:36am On Jul 27, 2021
Promzy99:
Guy dat trick cud b dangerous. U wnt me 2 give her false hope? How do I unsay it later?
That's why you need the redpill. Just propose like you mean it, but actually not a guarantee, she is using sex to secure a space in n your house and heart. Just give her a chance, she may be the best you have ever met.
Re: Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice by zexy2030(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Promzy99:
@zexy2030 I dnt give her much, I only gave her accomodation nd food. Asisst her when she wnts me to. I jst dnt knw how I cn make her see reasons wit me nd understnd.
[b][/b]
The above were things she never got from her baby daddy. Probably she was feeding the guy. But this time, you fed n accommodated her. She is hooked as she is now in your apartment, soon she might have taken in for you. Expect that soon, you can't have plenty sex like that even with protection, there must be one of the rounds that will fuckup and she will not use contraceptive even if you give her the money. Moreso, she has understood your person as easy going, therefore seeking that privilege to win your heart. Even if u send her away, just 3months after, you might start looking for her. It's just a manipulative too. So try very hard and reject the sex, keep a watch.

(1) (Reply)

Child Play: Mummy And Daddy Game, Share Your Experince / Why Don't Ladies And Guys Feel Guilty And Bad After Fornication / IT Is True You Can Never Understand A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.