Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18761 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
I have really enjoyed myself on this thread. i must confess all these muslim ladies have good personalities and i love them all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by olawalebabs(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
What about the muslim guys?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
some of u are cool. eg maclatunji, jarus, olawalebab, usiskz, lagosboy, chakula, etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by muhsin(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
toba:

some of u are cool. eg maclatunji, jarus, olawalebab, usiskz, lagosboy, chakula, etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What am I, toba? grin

Long time; I have not been active here any more. Yet I read the first page of this thread. Very intriguing and, at the same time, hilarious. To a lesser extent, pitiful. How I wish human had total control of their feelings?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^ i am very very sorry to have left out ur name its cos its been long u showed up. I have never seen a muslim male NL thats as gentle and calm as muhsin. Thats the fact cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
toba:

can u be fast in copying it? or u send it to my live mail?

Yes, I can be fast in copying it. cool
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
ready?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
Yes.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
;d
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
Added you.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
kk. lets talk
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
u are not online
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
I'm invisible, sent you a message you didn't reply.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
so do i
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by chakula: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2011
When Toba should became part of Us? I will not surprise the kind of courteousness and calmness that toba had shown here, the reason was he's in need of Muslim Lady as a partner, well i do not think as a person your plan will work nevertheless the ladies themselves should go-between you and dwell you at the class you belong to. Lol.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2011
^huh?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
chakula:

When Toba should became part of Us? I will not surprise the kind of courteousness and calmness that toba had shown here, the reason was he's in need of Muslim Lady as a partner, well i do not think as a person your plan will work nevertheless the ladies themselves should go-between you and dwell you at the class you belong to. Lol.

U laughed out loud. Im also laffing kekekekekekekekeke, just like OBJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
chakula:

When Toba should became part of Us? I will not surprise the kind of [b]courteous[/b]ness and [b]calm[/b]ness that toba had shown here, the reason was he's in need of Muslim Lady as a partner, well i do not think as a person your plan will work nevertheless the ladies themselves should go-between you and dwell you at the class you belong to. Lol.

dats d new toba. Hopefully he wont return to his old self grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by mukina2: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
hehehehehehehehhehehehhe grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
deols:

dats d new toba. Hopefully he wont return to his old self grin
so help me God provide u accede to my request. cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
lm going to return if u pple failed to perform
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Tarabye: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / 52 Inspirational Quotes By The Holy Prophet Muhammad [ Peace Be Upon Him ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.