Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18728 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 18, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^ You should be ashamed of yourself, for propagating evil.

if your potential wife is falling for a disbeliever, it means araboy is slacking in his religious duty; marrying muslim woman.

now that a kufar is praising you, this is when you need to check yourself.

Islam, a way [it is an advise].
if not that im a xtian that fear God and would never do evil. if i have gun, i would have shot u for making such an absurd comment. smdh
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 2:33am On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

i thot we were friends sha  embarassed

We are still friends nau. I just want you to be straightforward with him. kiss
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by debodee: 2:35am On Sep 18, 2011
Hnmmmmm, dis toba guy is rilly enjoying al d attention 4m dis religious  topics,i just hope ur intentions are pure& gud
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Araboy(m): 2:37am On Sep 18, 2011
@ Sweetnecta I am neither ashamed of anything or propagating any evil Al hamdulillah I am someone versed in the Religion and know the Halal from The Haram if there someone who is lacking in his duty Sir it must be you! Allah stated in Quran  a Muslim should shield himself and his people from hellfire in Arabic ''Ku anfusakum wa Ahlikum Naren " it is an order

Bro what you did to your own tribe ? did you make dawa to them with  wisdom and kindness  like Quran asked you too ?

can I ask your tribal man toba ?

Did you know your tribe used to be majority Muslims ?

Did you know  people from your tribe are converting to Christianity more than any other tribe in Africa ?

Bro so who is lacking in his Islamic  duty here ?

If your fellow Yoruba Muslim Sisters are willing to marry Christian man  who should  be blamed ?

If your fellow Yoruba sister is sending  message on FB to a fellow  Christian man knowing he is attracted to Muslim

women and not fit to marry her who  should  be blamed ?

Who should be blamed for the rapid growing of Christianity in Nigeria in general and in Yorubalnd in particular ?

What you did to counter the evangelization lead by Oyedepo in Lagos ondo Oyo Osun Ogun and Ekiti ?

Maybe you should invest more time and energy  to make dawa and teach your people about your Religion instead of

blaming other for their  shortcoming and faux pas
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 18, 2011
good response from araboy. sweetnecta is here to brainwash these good young ladies. its very sad that an adult could be behaving like this to a fellow yoruba person. @ ladies pls dont listen to him oooooooo. he will mislead u grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 18, 2011
debodee:

Hnmmmmm, dis toba guy is rilly enjoying al d attention 4m dis religious  topics,i just hope your intentions are pure& gud
of course i am. im not bound by anyone outside or inide here so im free to associate with a fellow human being like my self
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by aloyemeka1: 2:56am On Sep 18, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Has Toba thought of if both he and his Muslim wife [if there is any], were to to both be admitted into God's Mercy, that their places will be different? Muslim wife will end up in Jannah.

@Toba; When you finally become Muslim, make dua for me and all muslims around the world immediately, that Allah will give us the biggest Idayah and steadied our hearts firmly on His prescribed Way for mankind.
Oturugbeke!!. We don't want to create more Boko Haramites in Nigeria abeg.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Select(m): 4:13am On Sep 18, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2011
Araboy:

@ Sweetnecta I am neither ashamed of anything or propagating any evil Al hamdulillah I am someone versed in the Religion and know the Halal from The Haram if there someone who is lacking in his duty Sir it must be you! Allah stated in Quran  a Muslim should shield himself and his people from hellfire in Arabic ''Ku anfusakum wa Ahlikum Naren " it is an order

Bro what you did to your own tribe ? did you make dawa to them with  wisdom and kindness  like Quran asked you too ?

can I ask your tribal man toba ?

Did you know your tribe used to be majority Muslims ?

Did you know  people from your tribe are converting to Christianity more than any other tribe in Africa ?

Bro so who is lacking in his Islamic  duty here ?

If your fellow Yoruba Muslim Sisters are willing to marry Christian man  who should  be blamed ?

If your fellow Yoruba sister is sending  message on FB to a fellow  Christian man knowing he is attracted to Muslim

women and not fit to marry her who  should  be blamed ?

Who should be blamed for the rapid growing of Christianity in Nigeria in general and in Yorubalnd in particular ?

What you did to counter the evangelization lead by Oyedepo in Lagos ondo Oyo Osun Ogun and Ekiti ?

Maybe you should invest more time and energy  to make dawa and teach your people about your Religion instead of

blaming other for their  shortcoming and faux pas

u never seize to amaze me and thats quite unfortunate. Despite ur self-acclaimed vast knowledge of Islam, u probably are unaware of the hadith where the prophet explains how some people whom u av always thought as pious and knowledgeable are seen in hell on the day of judgement. Y? because deir knowledge, piety is only of the tongue but not deep rooted in their character. If u knew ds, u wont continue to keep on bringing about stories of your knowledge evrytime u av a disagreement with someone on issues. If u knew ds, u wld drop ur arrogance and listen at least once in a while.

If u truly are as knowledgeable as u claim, u wldnt av narrowed ds down to a tribal one. It cant possibly be dat u never heard of the hadith 'he who calls to tribalism is not one of us' U dont av to b Yoruba to call a yoruba Muslim to order. W'r all a brethren under the banner of Islam. So the failure of the yoruba Muslims, as u claimed it is, is actually ur failure too, If at all u'r a good muslim.

NOw, my sending a mssg to toba on Fb shldnt be a cheap point u want to score. I av so many xtian friends on FB nd he's just goin to b anoda one. Or did Islam say we shldnt be friends wv dem . Yh toba amazes me wv his xter on Nl nd dr's nothn wrong in knowing more about him.

and u'r so fond of talking about Muslim girls wu av dated xtians. Possibly d ones u know av and are pretenders as u said. But u shldnt let ur pride overshadow d thoughts dat probably some pple here are just being humble. OH yes, i learnt my own Islam in English, but I av bn learning that from the cradle! . .nd if at all some Muslim girls do stupid stuffs, I am not one of dem nd nor are d kinda Muslims I grew up with.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2011
Who is this araboy

N you toba! I op you don't get to church late, this one that you dint sleep early. Do me a favour, find a babe for that church of yours and come gist us about her. We are friends with u but no matter the fam, we aren't giving you any of us! Handsome o se oooo!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2011
@Toba: « #288 on: Today at 02:33:12 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 02:20:40 AM
^^^^^^^ You should be ashamed of yourself, for propagating evil.

if your potential wife is falling for a disbeliever, it means araboy is slacking in his religious duty; marrying muslim woman.

now that a kufar is praising you, this is when you need to check yourself.

Islam, a way [it is an advise].
if not that im a xtian that fear God and would never do evil. if i have gun, i would have shot u for making such an absurd comment. smdh[/Quote]I will ignore araboy because Alhamdulillah a muslim woman has responded to him. Alhamdulillah. Our sister are not without the ability to excel, better than men. May Allah unite all muslim as one people, for we're a single body. When a part hurts, indeed the whole body feels the pain. Tribe is for the people of Jahaliyyah.

Toba, you have to find me first. I am not on face face book and no one is aware of my face. I simply have to get my piece and get to Nigeria and announce you wanted, dead or alive. Your Christian brethren, with fist full of Dinero will lead me to you. But then, Almadulillah. My conversation here, inchaAllah will benefit you to know Islam is a family. We feel for one another, even when we express dissatisfaction at one another. We are praying that the best, a turn around for good is what happens.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by yusuf2(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2011
Oh my God, i cant believe i did not see this thread until it hit the home page! So Toba's obsession for Muslim nl ladies finally got this kind of enormous attention! Well, first of all, i must give u all (Toba in paticular) kudos for making ur posts & responses non-offensive (hardly u see threads that involve religious differences without insults & this one got to 10 pages with reasonable comment "no insults"). Secondly, Toba, after all deol, bhusayor & others have said about u having to convert not because u want to get a Muslim wife but because u purely want to become a true believer in the Islamic faith, i suggest u start to gather facts, start to read & learn more about true & pure Islam (the little Quranic verses u learnt & fasting is so not enough). I hope i did not waste my time posting this cos i am assuming Ʊ're serious with Ʋr quest! u having to convert not because u want to get a Muslim wife but because u purely want to become a true believer in the Islamic faith, i suggest u start to gather facts, start to read & learn more about true & pure Islam (the little Quranic verses u learnt & fasting is so not enough). I hope i did not waste my time posting this cos i am assuming Ʊ're serious with Ʋr quest!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2011
^here comes ustaz Yusuf,lol! Don't mind toba joor, He's just looking for a muslimah to convert!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by yusuf2(m): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
^ lol, ameerah! see how Ʊ're xposing my behind, i hope toba did not go to church oh angry
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2011
Which behind? Sebi na person wey get behind one go expose.

He's actually in church,reason he's not been here ds morning. I'm sure he just finished ministering over there,he'll be back soon to reply everyone, truss me.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
yusuf_@:

^ lol, ameerah! see how Ʊ're xposing my behind, i hope toba did not go to church oh angry
long time how are u. i just returned from church. now. hows life treating u?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2011
bhusayor:

Which behind? Sebi na person wey get behind one go expose.

He's actually in church,reason he's not been here ds morning. I'm sure he just finished ministering over there,he'll be back soon to reply everyone, truss me.
this girl seems to know too much about me. are u my wife?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
wheres my swt hrt deols
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by yusuf2(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
@ Toba, i'm gud oh, my soul is still inside my body! By d way, i hope Ʊ informed Ʋr pastor as well as other members of the church congregation that they wld no more b seeing u in church again cos u've decided to put ur dream of getting a muslim wife into reality?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

this girl seems to know too much about me. are u my wife?

You wish tongue tongue
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2011
yusuf_@:

@ Toba, i'm gud oh, my soul is still inside my body! By d way, i hope Ʊ informed Ʋr pastor as well as other members of the church congregation that they wld no more b seeing u in church again cos u've decided to put your dream of getting a muslim wife into reality?
bros i didnt o. in fact the pastor even gave me an assignment in charge of the youth males and females for a special programme on friday 23rd sept.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2011
bhusayor:

You wish tongue tongue
keep shut. when i have foreign based damsels in tanimz, mukina and deols, u think i will do local? pathetic
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by yusuf2(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2011
^i think that was a bit harsh toba, soft pedal, bros!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
i havent accelerated yet neither have i pedalled on her.

whats going on in ur life? are u married?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by yusuf2(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2011
^ i'm not married! U want to give me ur sister? I like xtian ladies!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2011
Lol, u dey mind toba ni? Local wey wan do foreign, more pathetic!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
yussuf fortunately or unfortunately im the last born and i have got no elder or younger sis. are u still under 30 and undergraduate like that lautech girl?

do u have a gf?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hayorbaami: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2011
I am enjoying this thread. Mr toba, hope u ve finally made your choicre amongst the muslim sisters.why don't you go talk to d chosen one and give us feedback on it.kudos
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

keep shut. when i have foreign based damsels in tanimz, mukina and deols, u think i will do local? pathetic

haha, ki lo de wa le toto beyen.

bhusayor:

Lol, u dey mind toba ni? Local wey wan do foreign, more pathetic!

LOL
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
@hayoorbami so u too cant date me?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

yussuf fortunately or unfortunately im the last born and i have got no elder or younger sis. are u still under 30 and undergraduate like that lautech girl?

do u have a gf?

no wonder u cant cook ur own food sad sad
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

haha, ki lo de wa le toto beyen.

LOL

y didnt u reply my msg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.