Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18785 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hayorbaami: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
I cannot not only date u, I will marry you. Just propose and I will say yes.lol
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

no wonder u cant cook your own food  sad sad
is there a crime there. thats y i need someone to manage me. someone thats like a mother cos im not too organised. though im very cool caring loving and a fine gentle man
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2011
hayorbaami:

I cannot not only date u, I will marry you. Just propose and I will say yes.lol
ok i propose to u now kiss
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eyin lon dakuko, bro toba, undergraduate fee di graduate! N don't you go assuming everyone is an undergraduate o,u no be the only graduate.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

y didnt u reply my msg?

oh! sowi, i'll reply u now   cheesy cheesy

toba:

is there a crime there. thats y i need someone to manage me. someone thats like a mother cos im not too organised. though im very cool caring loving and a fine gentle man

no. neva compare ur woman wv ur mother. dr's so much u need to learn about Islam
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2011
bhusayor:

Eyin lon dakuko, bro toba, undergraduate fee di graduate! N don't you go assuming everyone is an undergraduate o,u no be the only graduate.
pathetic. u are close to me yet u never still understand me or how i talk my talk. smdh
deols:

oh! sowi, i'll reply u now   cheesy cheesy

no. neva compare your woman wv your mother. dr's so much u need to learn about Islam
what i mean is that my mum takes care of her children in all ramification. thats what my wife should do
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

pathetic. u are close to me yet u never still understand me or how i talk my talk. smdh what i mean is that my mum takes care of her children in all ramification. thats what my wife should do

ok. .get it
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by yusuf2(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2011
@ toba, yes i'm under 30, i'm 26. & i am a graduate! By d way u ought to stop picking on people! It's not in the xracter of a gentleman.

& since u dont ve a sister to give me, then i'll advise u delete my sister 'bhusayor' off ur list.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2011
can i know a little more bout u or we suspend to the other side?
deols:

ok. .get it
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2011
yusuf_@:

@ toba, yes i'm under 30, i'm 26. & i am a graduate! By d way u ought to stop picking on people! It's not in the xracter of a gentleman.

& since u dont ve a sister to give me, then i'll advise u delete my sister 'bhusayor' off your list.
deols hayoorbami and others thats y i find it difficult to get along with busayor. see how shes making me appear bad in front of others. she misinterpreted my question and yusuf too got it wrong. busayor u shdnt be suprised why i get a little harsh with u cos of your view angry
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
@yusuf *winks* dats my protective brother,

@toba, I knw u more than you think I do, reason I neva get annoyed with you.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2011
I dint mean any harm toba, maybe smileys would have helpd, I hardly take things serious, especially online ish like ds, put back your humour cap abeg! N I dint paint u anyow, yusuf's got a good sense of humour too!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
wheres everybody? this is the islam section chat room

lets continue our discussion
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2011
@deols u are making this thing difficult oooo. im sure u know what i mean.

bhusayor i need to report ur sis to u ooooo
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
^which of my sis ojare?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
i know whats on ur mind.

its deols
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by mukina2: 2:46am On Sep 19, 2011
tanimz,deols and bhusayor Vs Toba

grin nice read grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by mrofficial(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2011
Anyways, Christianity is not a religion.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by MMM2(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
good luck bros
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
toba:

@deols u are making this thing difficult oooo. im sure u know what i mean.

bhusayor i need to report your sis to u ooooo

hmmmmn wat does dat mean shocked shocked

mukina2:

tanimz,deols and bhusayor Vs Toba

grin nice read grin

wink wink

mr.official:

Anyways, Christianity is not a religion.

it is but Islam is d only accepted one!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
deols should understand what i mean. Let me even ask u deols do u speak french. me i parle fransai petit
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
^ You think speaking French would improve your chances? grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
lol of course it would. abeg i wan talk to u oooooooo
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
Go ahead, I'm listening. cool
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
definitely not here jooo
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
I don hear you. You have my address.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
i cant chat on hotmail cos im yet to configure the messenger. abeg find me another platform naaaaa
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
Send me your yahoo ID.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
can u be fast in copying it? or u send it to my live mail?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by olawalebabs(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2011
Waoh, where have i been all this while, reading through sha
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2011
May be u went to london to see the queen
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by olawalebabs(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
i still dey 9ja bam bam

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

52 Inspirational Quotes By The Holy Prophet Muhammad [ Peace Be Upon Him ] / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (muslims only, please) / Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.