Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18780 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:25am On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

smdh. u wan dey take fine boy and an eligible bachelor do shakara? just let somebody grab then u would no how far. i hope to be in ibadan on wed or thuts next wk

u ddnt read my post well. I ddnt say am in Ibadan
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 18, 2011
tanimz:

^^ LOL, so what's the summary? grin
summary be say irin ku lese rago. i just want someone that would give me peace of mind. a lady thats not promiscuous and would be ok with whatever i give her
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Araboy(m): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2011
^^^
I don't know why you are so intrigued by  Muslim women they are not all that take it from

me at the end of the day  a Christian wife will suit you better
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

u ddnt read my post well. I ddnt say am in Ibadan
so what is the koko? i need to give some pple feedback about my search undecided
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 1:32am On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

summary be say irin ku lese rago. i just want someone that would give me peace of mind. a lady thats not promiscuous and would be ok with whatever i give her

That's what every man wants. I wish you all the best in your search bro. smiley
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 18, 2011
araboy my friend. may be its cos i have stayed out of relationship for more than 7 yrs. since 2004 embarassed
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2011
tanimz:

That's what every man wants. I wish you all the best in your search bro. smiley
so u are counting ur self out sad cry
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 1:37am On Sep 18, 2011
^^ Ha! What do you want me to do?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 18, 2011
sey u dont like me ni or its cos of religion barrier?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Araboy(m): 1:44am On Sep 18, 2011
toba where are you based ? I know two Muslim girls here who don't mind marrying a Christian and both are Yoruba
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 18, 2011
nigeria
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Araboy(m): 1:52am On Sep 18, 2011
Ok I thought you were in the USA
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:57am On Sep 18, 2011
Araboy:

luckily for them. . .i hope they find good muslim brothers for marriage
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 18, 2011
no big deal we can start from here and when i come visiting, we mat tie the knoth
Araboy:

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

luckily for them. . .i hope they find good muslim brothers for marriage
araboy. u see? shes not ready to perform yet she wants to prevent potential performers
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 2:02am On Sep 18, 2011
which kind pessin u be sef. beta go nd sleep
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Araboy(m): 2:04am On Sep 18, 2011
toba lol I see  she wants you but doesn't have the gut to admit it unlike Christian girls Muslim girls are not straightforward
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 18, 2011
ok im going to bed. swt drms kiss kiss
deols:

which kind pessin u be sef. beta go nd sleep
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 2:07am On Sep 18, 2011
i beg oo araboy, i av made myself clear times wvout numba. .
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 18, 2011
Araboy:

toba lol I see  she wants you but doesn't have the gut to admit it unlike Christian girls Muslim girls are not straightforward

i know. i told her we shd meet up to discuss. she refuse :-P
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 2:10am On Sep 18, 2011
see ds guy oo. .are u sure i refused
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 2:12am On Sep 18, 2011
^^ My friend say yes or no and stop beating around the bush. tongue

toba:

sey u dont like me ni or its cos of religion barrier?

Religion.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Araboy(m): 2:13am On Sep 18, 2011
Don't mind her she wants you in the dark  grin most Muslim girls have Christian BFs but they keep them secret
like her friend said she must stop beating around the bush
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 18, 2011
oh Araboy. u shd have been here earlier. u are a good guy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 2:18am On Sep 18, 2011
Araboy:

Don't mind her she wants you in the dark  grin most Muslim girls have Christian BFs but they keep them secret

ds is ur second time of saying ds. wat d'u mean u all shld kno i dont pretend

deols:

wat i mean by ds is, i sent him a FB mssg sometime ago. obviously. he is too busy here to c it.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

at least u have seen my face and its not going to change just that i may look more handsome in physical appearance than in pixs. u ve got nothing to be scared of
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Araboy(m): 2:19am On Sep 18, 2011
Sorry I missed the whole thing I had to take a week vacation in Paris  grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Sweetnecta: 2:20am On Sep 18, 2011
^^^^^^^ You should be ashamed of yourself, for propagating evil.

if your potential wife is falling for a disbeliever, it means araboy is slacking in his religious duty; marrying muslim woman.

now that a kufar is praising you, this is when you need to check yourself.

Islam, a way [it is an advise].
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 2:21am On Sep 18, 2011
tanimz:

^^ My friend say yes or no and stop beating around the bush. tongue

Religion.

i thot we were friends sha  embarassed
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 2:23am On Sep 18, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^ You should be ashamed of yourself, for propagating evil.

if your potential wife is falling for a disbeliever, it means araboy is slacking in his religious duty; marrying muslim woman.

now that a kufar is praising you, this is when you need to check yourself.

Islam, a way [it is an advise].

dont mind him jare. Am even surprised he's acting dat way.

I will neva encourage a muslima to date a christian nor will i, ever.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 18, 2011
deols. seen plenty talk tomorrow my dear. sweetnecta pls go to bed. i see its evening in new york
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

dont mind him jare. Am even surprised he's acting dat way.

I will neva encourage a muslima to date a christian nor will i, ever.
if things work out, i would never let u go

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

52 Inspirational Quotes By The Holy Prophet Muhammad [ Peace Be Upon Him ] / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.