Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,419 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18775 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2011
^^ He is good looking.

toba:

could have being cool if its FB. i want u to see moi. u can use the mail to search for me on fb

I'm not active on FB, you are cute though!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by mukina2: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2011
and tall *adds petrol* grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 18, 2011
mukina pls tell them about my big belly too na
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2011
tanimz:

^^ He is good looking.

i disagree  grin grin *no scrutinize me sha oo

mukina2:

lol. .can c u'r friends on FB.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 18, 2011
tanimz:

^^ He is good looking.

stop joh how do u know? u are not on facebook na
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

mukina pls tell them about my big belly too na

all dat tells me is u'r no fan of the gym  tongue tongue

dat guy doesnt fit ur NL xter. He looks different. .lol
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2011
holy moses how did deola get to see my pix? shocked
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

all dat tells me is u'r no fan of the gym  tongue tongue

dat guy doesnt fit your NL xter. He looks different. .lol
how? u are the 2nd person to say that to me on nl. a lady said i dont look how i type. what does that mean
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2011
mukina2:

Aw. . . How tall are you Toba? smiley
deols:

i disagree  grin grin *no scrutinize me sha oo

LOL, me thinks he's good looking. You are pretty too - don't ask me how I know. cool

toba:

stop joh how do u know? u are not on facebook na

I know how to get around things. wink
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 18, 2011
tanima im 6ft exact or say 1.8m.

so adeola is pretty? shocked i need to see how she looks
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

how? u are the 2nd person to say that to me on nl. a lady said i dont look how i type. what does that mean

it means since seeing d pix, i av bn regardn u differently . .cant pin point wat it exactly is.

tanimz:

Aw. . . How tall are you Toba? smiley
LOL, me thinks he's good looking. You are pretty too - don't ask me how I know. cool

I know how to get around things. wink

dat just makes m more curious! lemme guess, u saw me on twitter ??
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

which kind surprise look be dat
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 18, 2011
of course i wasnt expecting u to be pretty
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

of course i wasnt expecting u to be pretty

not bad!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 18, 2011
ok pls. im about going to bed. can i make a request from u?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2011
of cus, its up to me to accept or reject grin grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2011
twitter id?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2011
No oooooo. has to b my way!!!!!! *shakara*

u'r not a fan of twitter- u sed dat somewhere on ds section. not to worry, i'll show my face someday on FB.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

I'm 5'8. cool

Yes, she is pretty. smiley

deols:

dat just makes m more curious! lemme guess, u saw me on twitter ??

Maybe or maybe not. It doesn't really matter or does it?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:56am On Sep 18, 2011
tanimz:

I'm 5'8. cool

Yes, she is pretty. smiley

Maybe or maybe not. It doesn't really matter or does it?

i want to c ur face tooooooo. wink smiley
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 18, 2011
so tanima is tall. why cant u just date me?

deola let me see u or just forget about meeting me on nl. i swear i mean evry dam thing im saying to u
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 12:58am On Sep 18, 2011
^^ You're a christian bro. undecided

deols:

i want to c your face tooooooo. wink smiley

That's me in my profile. cool
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:00am On Sep 18, 2011
toba:

so tanima is tall. why cant u just date me?

deola let me see u or just forget about meeting me on nl. i swear i mean evry dam thing im saying to u

are u threatening me now
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:04am On Sep 18, 2011
tanimz:

okay. . I likey smiley smiley
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 18, 2011
tanimz:

we can give it a try
deols:

are u threatening me now  
whatever. if at this stage we still cant open up, ale le im going back to the romance section. i ve been here with u for more than a month now
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:10am On Sep 18, 2011
o ga o. .

whatever out of here is out of curiosity so, stop d threats or else. . grin grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 18, 2011
else what? let me go and lets see what will happen. BTW ARE U IN MY STATE?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

okay. . I likey smiley smiley

Thanks. smiley

toba:

we can give it a try

I thought you were "trying" it out with Bhusayor and Deols? undecided
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2011
or else, forget about it. after all, i av sn your face  grin

am of Ibadan origin.-oyo state
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 18, 2011
tanimz:

Thanks. smiley

I thought you were "trying" it out with Bhusayor and Deols? undecided

oro po ninu iwe kobo. bhusayor is somewhere after ibadan, this other babe is in ibadan whilst u and mukina are even far away patapata. makes my case hmhmhm
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2011
^^ LOL, so what's the summary? grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 18, 2011
deols:

or else, forget about it. after all, i av sn your face  grin

am of Ibadan origin.-oyo state
smdh. u wan dey take fine boy and an eligible bachelor do shakara? just let somebody grab then u would no how far. i hope to be in ibadan on wed or thuts next wk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / 52 Inspirational Quotes By The Holy Prophet Muhammad [ Peace Be Upon Him ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.