Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day (46866 Views)

Oro Ritual To Be Held On Election Day- Oba Elegushi / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Cult Ritual On Election Day; Warns Non-indigenes, Women / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
djseanjohn77:

If you are truly a yoruba and yet you spew this against a tradition, please go and pledge allegiance to the Yeast - Let their ESn deal with you, you are not even happy we have people protecting the heritage and tradition. I am very sure you are not Yoruba as you claim, but as long as we are progressive, more inclusive, and more tolerant as a people than other tribes in Nigeria, even though they take our generosity for granted, plus the omo ales that always badmouth their own - You come out na at night and tell them it is wrong and prove your right as omoluabi grin grin grin grin

No be today una start.

Osinbajo - odale
Jimi Agbaje - omo-ale
Obasanjo - omo-ale
Aregbesola - odale

Anybody that dares to have a mind of his own is either an omo ale or odale. I accept both titles with my full chest. If you know me very well, you will know that I no give a fvck about una yeye ethnic wars and dominance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by NoToPile: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Abeg oo, everybody can set out as from 5.30 am. Sebi it's midnight, ehen no wahala.

No need to fear. Movement is already restricted from 12 am already.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Mccullum: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:
The damage APC has done to the mind of the average Yoruba man/woman in the last year would take decades to undo. This is SPELL at work. These guys are under some powerful influence that is beyond human comprehension. They're stopping at nothing in disenfranchising even their own parents and children for the sake of Tinubu's dynasty.

Ask yourself, is Jandor not a Yoruba man? What about Funke Akindele? Is GRV not an indigene? Same script they used years ago against Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro. It failed on Funsho Williams so they had to kill him.

The best thing you can do for yourself and family right now is to dissociate yourself from any Yoruba man or woman that shamelessly supports the duo of BAT/APC on the basis of hate for another tribe. Believe me when I say that if you do this, your level of advancement and mental alertness will increase by at least 20%.

Make no mistake, I am a full-blooded Yoruba man and I feel nothing but disgust when I meet such people.

If it true that you're Yoruba, you need to ask your mum some technical biological question grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by FreeStuffsNG: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
FAKEPrinceOfLagos:

The oro is only at night but we know what to do so that our vote Is not tampered with ..
My Igbo friend, you are ignorant wink

7 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by esosuo2: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol rigging happen at night.
And would you stay at night to stop it ?
No go risk your life for nothing oh , jet age they don't snatch ballot boxes again na clean and input figure and technology magic , vote and go to your house and let the contestant hustle their part . Nobody would remember you if you go carry matter when go definitely end for court for head

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
That so called Oro is nothing but powerless. If only people will allow the juju to fight for himself, you'd see people trooping out to watch.
But in cases like this, it's usually the followers that attack others
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by PrinceOfLagos: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
My Igbo friend, you are ignorant wink
I am Ibile
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by RZArecta(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Tradition is tradition. Period.
expect nothing less from an agbado îmbecile cool
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by 0m0nnakoda: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Edoreborn:
Oro still dey? Me am a Yoruba o,,tot it's old-fashioned..
You are not Yoruba

10 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by DarlingtonC: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I just love Oba Elegushi

Dubai is the most richest state in UAE

California is the Richest state in America

Texas is one of the richest state in America

One thing this States have in common is Indegeneship laws that covers their land territory and businesses, except for free trade zone outside the city.. you can't incorporate without a local

Oya try you fate in your God against Oro

Some of you in this platform are so despicable. Now fixing Oro on election day, few days to election is a good thing?
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by BreconHills(m): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:
The damage APC has done to the mind of the average Yoruba man/woman in the last year would take decades to undo. This is SPELL at work. These guys are under some powerful influence that is beyond human comprehension. They're stopping at nothing in disenfranchising even their own parents and children for the sake of Tinubu's dynasty.

Ask yourself, is Jandor not a Yoruba man? What about Funke Akindele? Is GRV not an indigene? Same script they used years ago against Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro. It failed on Funsho Williams so they had to kill him.

The best thing you can do for yourself and family right now is to dissociate yourself from any Yoruba man or woman that shamelessly supports the duo of BAT/APC on the basis of hate for another tribe. Believe me when I say that if you do this, your level of advancement and mental alertness will increase by at least 20%.

Make no mistake, I am a full-blooded Yoruba man and I feel nothing but disgust when I meet such people.

You are not yoruba. No yoruba will hate on another simply because of an election. In SW families there are Muslims, Christians and traditionalists. In yoruba land irrespective of the strength of your opinion there is respect. What you've written above here is not in the traditions of the Yoruba race. Unless you are one of those woke yorubas who point to their fathers house with their left hand.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Neckpresser101: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I just love Oba Elegushi

One thing this States have in common is Indegeneship laws that covers their land territory and businesses, except for free trade zone outside the city.. you can't incorporate without a local

When he was hiding palliatives

You were Wailing now you don like am grin
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by EgunMogaji2: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Of course it’s politically motivated to stop the Igbos from voting.

People like to lie.

But the idiot INEC shifted the day.

Sanwo-Olu right now

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
My dearest corpers, if you no see sun, don't go out there o.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Beremx(f): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dareal90s:

You are not even smart, so you don't knw majority of people in that area are rooting for Labor Party even the Yorubas? You can't play politics with these ppl they are way smarter than you.
you're very stupid. How is it related to the fact that only indigents are going to witness the Oro?
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Mobola33(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sebi lagos is no man’s land? 😂😂😂

10 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mccullum:

If it true that you're Yoruba, you need to ask your mum some technical biological question grin

Not only my mom though. Both mom and dad voted an Igbo man. cheesy In fact, if you present us with a more credible Togolese indigene in the next election, we will queue behind him.

Una yeye ethnic dominance has no place in our ability to make sound judgements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by raskymonojendor: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mobola33:
Sebi lagos is no man’s land? 😂😂😂
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I just love Oba Elegushi

Dimwitted, nonsensical ramblings..

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by afbstrategies: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
From rituals to ritualists God I beg you ooo
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Tflex01: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
BreconHills:

You are not yoruba. No yoruba will hate on another simply because of an election. In SW families there are Muslims, Christians and traditionalists. In yoruba land irrespective of the strength of your opinion there is respect. What you've written above here is not in the traditions of the Yoruba race. Unless you are one of those woke yorubas who point to their fathers house with their left hand.

Thank you. This is actually how I recognize all those "I'm Yoruba" wannabe. grin

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by FreeStuffsNG: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
FAKEPrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile
Yeah, Chinedu Ibile. Just face your Igboland before you go receive what you will nurse for ever without cure. Those of us who are true Ibile will not be ignorant like you. Your ignorance says it all. No Yoruba will even be ignorant of it let alone do anyhow. Mr Chinedu, be warned o. That announcement as translated to English is for you. The Yoruba message is enough and clear to us.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
BreconHills:

You're wrong. Woke Yoruba people actually know their parents. Some of them have travelled far and wide and they've grown beyond petty affinity to ethnicity.

Who is Tinubu's father if I may ask and where does he live?
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by afbstrategies: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
In this modern time. Imagine

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Edoreborn: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
0m0nnakoda:
You are not Yoruba
because of my moniker bah? E go shock u say awa gan gan ni islander..
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by raskymonojendor: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Whichever way this election turns out, Lagos will never be the same again. The state will go full on Yoruba mode after the elections. The state assembly will ensure that happens. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by 0m0nnakoda: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
DarlingtonC:
Some of you in this platform are so despicable. Now fixing Oro on election day, few days to election is a good thing?
Is it not when Muslims see moon they do their id?

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Menclothing: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is tradition and it’s mid night
Vote na morning

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by ruffhandu: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
Rigging on another new level, Yoruba rara oh cheesy grin
No way, election should be completely banned in the area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server / Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.