Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation (76327 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Bennycollins: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Bro, both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre to collate all the results for the presidential election. They relied mostly on what would be displayed on Irev. When LP did not even have thousands of agents across the polling units.

None of them have been able to come out with their final number, all they have just been claiming is they won.

You see the results on Irev, downloading it one by one considering how big Nigeria is, to get the accurate results when collating, it will take nothing less than a month.

Like you see those Obi's supporters in particular, those people just like to dey deceive themselves
So those your CROOKS in cahoot with the INEC took advantage of those thousands of PUs to alter results huh?🙄

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by afbstrategies: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

How can anyone even think you are sane?

Just look at the nonsense you wrote.
E pain you well well. I began flying internationally 25 years ago when you were a toddler. Don’t go and look for better things to do with your sorry life. Continue to check my grammar during daytime and stay under bridge at night looking for phones to steal and sell. One day you will roasted like plantain in the street 😀😡

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Righteousness02: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Bro, both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre to collate all the results for the presidential election. They relied mostly on what would be displayed on Irev. When LP did not even have thousands of agents across the polling units.

None of them have been able to come out with their final number, all they have just been claiming is they won.

You see the results on Irev, downloading it one by one considering how big Nigeria is, to get the accurate results when collating, it will take nothing less than a month.

Like you see those Obi's supporters in particular, those people just like to dey deceive themselves

You talk without proper direction
It was not meant for one person to do about 177k PU on IREV
I was meant to be an individual per ward and wards will merge to get LGAs which will merge to get State
Friend a ward collation would not take 1hr

I have done that of my ward from IREV

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by jaybee3(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Final results attached

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by COdeGenesis: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
Y bother collating a result that was altered and rigged before uploaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by kayjay69(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
You are either a different level of dumb or pretending to.

LP has never stated that it relied on the IREV results. The IREV results are still loading up until now so how can LP claim they used these incomplete results

The results LP and PDP likely have used are the ones sent to them by all of their PU officers which they signed off on before it was captured via IREV. They cannot announce that because by Nigerian law, it would be a crime to do so however they have claimed that based on these figures they won.

To further butress their claim, they have asked to access the data on the IREV itself so that they can cross check it with what was reported to them from each PU. This is not a difficult thing to understand unless ofcourse to the simple minded.
helinues:

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by COdeGenesis: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Righteousness02:

You talk without proper direction
It was not meant for one person to do about 177k PU on IREV
I was meant to be an individual per ward and wards will merge to get LGAs which will merge to get State
Friend a ward collation would not take 1hr

I have done that of my ward from IREV

The results were rigged so how do you guys even use a comprised system to check the accuracy of the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by COdeGenesis: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Stop blaming supporters. INEC did a terrible job all-round. If results made their way to IREV in a timely fashion, the collation could have much faster and be ready since. In my opinion few days after the polls.

Most of the results uploaded on BVAs were altered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by SpecialEdition: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Will post later
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by goodness4ever(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
I am not really in support of any candidate, but let their be fairness and justice in the polity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Akpamubatnaesi: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Like your principal dey deceive himself with stolen mandate
helinues:

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by ThisMustStop: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Based on cross checked data report APC won this election .

Collating the sum is as follows:

APC: 5,928,825
LP : 4,731,572
PDP : 4,555,334

Also note that most of the states won by each candidate is exact apart from River showing LP won.

Thanks Mark for the great work!

7 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by axponline: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
I have taken Mark Essiens collated results for all the states APC won and his results are not very different from what was announced by INEC give or take a few thousand.
The only variance I found is glaring that APC DID NOT win Rivers. LP won Rivers.

Therefore, the results do not change significantly from what was announced except for Rivers. I will continue to check.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by onuman: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

True??

How then did Mahmood Mahmood of INEC know who won the presidential election after just 3 days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by cmikel: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
The same irev result uploaded after so many days after alterations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by VHILL: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Observing
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by onuman: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
ThisMustStop:

Also note that most of the states won by each candidate is exact apart from River showing LP won.

And from your calculations, barely 15m out of the register registered 92m voters voted...
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by taretoofine(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
ThisMustStop:

wait let them go to court, Atedo Peterside made some shocking revelations yesterday
when that is challenged in court those figures will change dramatically.... This shows how incompetent INEC is with the billions of tax payers money invested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by beejaay: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Segzy19:
Nonsense! I'm sure Tinubu still won with wide margin in their useless collated result... That's why he could not post the final scores.

If to say na Obi win, he for don post am instead of telling his mumu obidient followers to download and add up the figures by themselves... I kuku trust those ones, e no hard them to insult and abuse anyone once things don't go their way. Awon omo alaileko

U na go soon tire... Keep chasing your imaginary mandate upandan. Na so madness dey start... We will leave you guys like that because to rehabilitate all of you will be costly....

On the contrary you are the one abusing all through your post now.. When they abuse you in return you will start shouting.. Don't give what you can't take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by HIPROFILE(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
APC actually made a mistake that would spoil all their rigging efforts which is not being able to rig Abuja to 25% that is were they made the mistake and this is one of the basic grounds on which Obi reserved the conviction to go to court as the declaration of Tinubu is not in line with what the constitution stated about the FCT.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by TheOldGods: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

But in a case where there is error between both physical delivered results and the transmitted results on Irev, physical delivered results will be the validated votes
Nope they will argue it and win. You can't admit physical results, there are guidelines already. The physical results stands highest chances of being changed, and manipulated. The physical results will be used to validate the claims via the irev results, I mean the photocopy of the physical results if there are any and not the original physical results which is the white one. Etc.
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by excel101(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
My broda, please save us all thesep, take it to INEC, they need it more than us .....Tinubu has won, while Obi should go back to the drawing board and build on his success by strategizing, for future elections.

5 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Segzy19: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Who be dis one?
Who did I abuse?

My friend, get out jare

beejaay:

On the contrary you are the one abusing all through your post now.. When they abuse you in return you will start shouting.. Don't give what you can't take
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Roboto11: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

E pain you well well. I began flying internationally 25 years ago when you were a toddler. Don’t go and look for better things to do with your sorry life. Continue to check my grammar during daytime and stay under bridge at night looking for purpose and locked phones to sell. One day you will roasted like plantain in the street 😀😡

Only 25 years ago you started flying?

Dunce.
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by sammhi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

So where did INEC got the results they announced?
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Goke7: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
This one wey their own irev no fit show the figure wahala Dey o grin

Abi na for spirit world dem collate their own

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by afbstrategies: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

Only 25 years ago you started flying?

Dunce.
You’re a loser that keeps losing. I told you to give proof that you’ve been in plane all your life and get 1 million Naira but your ego won’t let you do that. You think I’m here to measure priik with you ba? You don’t know your mate? They brainwashed you with data and you’re here beating your weak chest 😂😂😂
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Roboto11: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’re a loser that keeps losing. I told you to give proof that you’ve been in plane all your life and get 1 million Naira but your ego won’t let you do that. You think I’m here to measure priik with you ba? You don’t know your mate? They brainwashed you with data and you’re here beating your weak chest 😂😂😂

Noise maker.

If dem born you well, give the funds to Seun or a moderator make I disgrace your life.

Watch how he would avoid it.

grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by eeetuk(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
"This has the result for each polling unit, as well as a link the PDF file on INEC website. Please take note - the data is not 100% accurate."

Result of each polling unit?

Please stop deceiving yourself and members of this forum because polling unit results were never transmitted or used in deciding Nigeria president-elect.
INEC allocated votes to different political parties to decide winner of February 25,2023 presidential election. INEC did that to avoid replacing president buhari with another northern Nigeria man, Mr Atiku Abubakar who was on his way to get elected.

The US Ambassador to Nigeria Mary Beth Leonard echo this sentiment when she said that Nigeria presidential election failed to meet the aspirations of the Nigerian people. And EU chief observer, Mr Andrew's to Nigeria presidential election corroborated this argument when he said Nigeria presidential election lacked transparency to enable his organization determine the winner of the election.

So, Please don't say polling unit results were used to decide election winner in Nigeria because they were not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation / How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.