Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation (76313 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BJanta: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why not forward this to the court. It has no value here if your intent is to influence opinions. What we may think of it has neither legal or judicial value.
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Deepthoughts: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Bro, both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre to collate all the results for the presidential election. They relied mostly on what would be displayed on Irev. When LP did not even have thousands of agents across the polling unit.

None of them have been able to come out with their final number, all they have just been claiming is they won.

You see the results on Irev, downloading it one by one considering how big Nigeria is, to get the accurate results when collating, it will take nothing less than a month.

Like you see those Obi's supporters in particular, those people just like to dey deceive themselves
Mr Man why you people just upload the pictures of polling units results sheets for the 176000+ polling units for the whole world to see n compare with the ones provided by party agents,is this an impossible task?

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Alary: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

Igbos are like this because you’re in denial and not adequately informed. Your bias and way of thinking is archaic ok. Look for better things to do with your life in the next couple of years or you’ll become a certified loser. Why are you dodging my question 🙋‍♂️ Who killed Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige? Was it Peter Obi that you’re having sleepless nights with? Also who betrayed MKO? Igbo people? Be careful and try covering your drink before the same people you’re carrying water 💦 kpai u. Thank me later for this advice.

LIST OF KILLINGS BELIEVED TO BE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED IN
NIGERIA BETWEEN 1999 AND 2007
3.1. SOUTH EAST
• On April 19, 2003, a stalwart of the All Nigerian Peoples Party (ANPP), Onyewuchi
Iwuchukwu, was murdered in Ikeduru Local Council, Imo State
• On April 20, 2003, an ANPP member of the House of Assembly, Toni Dimegwu, was killed
in Imo State
• On March 27, 2003, Mr. Ikenna Ibor, an ANPP councillorship candidate in Anambra State
was assassinated
• On September 1, 2002, Mr. Barnabas Igwe and his wife Amaka Igwe were killed in Onitsha,
Anambra State. The then Governor of Anambra State, Chinwoke Mbadiniju, was arraigned
• In February 2003, Theodore Agwatu, principal secretary to the Imo State Governor, was
murdered by suspected hired assassins in Owerri
• On February 7, 2003, Mr. Ogbonnaya Uche, a chieftain of the ANPP and a senatorial
aspirant in the Orlu senatorial zone, Imo State was gunned down in his residence not long after he
defected from the PDP to the ANPP.
• On August 29, 2001, Chief Victor Nwankwo, younger brother of Dr. Arthur Nwankwo,
founder of the Eastern Mandate Union and a known political activist, was assassinated in Enugu
State
• On September 9, 1999, a few months after the return to civil rule, Sunday Ugwu, elder
brother of Nwabueze Ugwu, a legislator representing Nkanu East Local Council in the Enugu State
House of Assembly was assassinated in a case of mistaken identity
Please can you tell us who killed them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Injera(f): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
tianshie:

"The arboreal apes of the APC have booby-trapped themselves into office and will be defenestrated in due course. Lagos needs an airing out, fresh ideas. The present clown in the governor's office needs to be booted out because that is the fate of all stooges."
South east needs this more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by oyin44: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
As seen on his Twitter handle..

Source:
https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1635990767796731904?t=zQQj5-jcjnK5UuQnq1b_nQ

op...Change it to has not had
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Faposky95: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
After about 3weeks, protests, misgivings, courts and so on...not to mention 300+ billion budget.......

Pleasssseee
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by newnigerdelta00: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
All we know is that Tinubu must return our Mandate to us by fire🔥 by force 💯

Your head nor correct,eat your disgusting vomit

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Zico5(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
Which mandate? Maybe the one printed in South East. You go old o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by onuman: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Bro, both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre to collate all the results for the presidential election. They relied mostly on what would be displayed on Irev. When LP did not even have thousands of agents across the polling unit.

None of them have been able to come out with their final number, all they have just been claiming is theu⁷y won.

You see the results on Irev, downloading it one by one considering how big Nigeria is, to get the accurate results when collating, it will take nothing less than a month.

Like you see those Obi's supporters in particular, those people just like to dey deceive themselves

Worse self deception is believing that a Tinubu who suffers dementia and and forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government, can do better than president BUHARI..
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
This just showed that we are advancing..

We are heading somewhere..
The Digital Age is actually turning things around.

So it is no more Obi won slogan? It is now meant to celebrate our digital advancement!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Roboto11: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
at least it's more accurate than the one INEC used in forcefully making Tinubu president

If it proves Tinubu is the legitimate leader, hope you won't recant your statement?

grin

7 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by bewla(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I will use this space to post my analyses of the results he released.
Tag me along when it's ready

3 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Roboto11: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

I pity losers like you. Mc Oluomo’s family is out here in US having fun and enjoying life at your expense and you’re here analyzing rubbish. When was the last time you had electricity for 12 hours nonstop? Una no dey shame? Meanwhile, who killed Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige? Get yourselves together and prepare for Shettima running your Jagaban’s administration. Gerriitt? 😀😀

So anybody not in US is suffering?

5 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by muykem: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
So, who won based on his calculation?

We don’t need all these excel spreadsheets and the long grammar. Just tell us the final result based on your calculation. He shouldn’t be scared to tell the headless Obidient mob that Peter Obi lost the election.
Tinubu won fair and square.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by chikason22(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Can you guys please continue where you stopped from? I don't need all these spreadsheets... Start from where you stopped collating when Tinubu was beating Obi black and blue. Anything short of that I am not interested.
Black and blue from your pit latrine. Thiéfnubu that didn't get 25% in Lagos, Abuja, PH and who lot is beating your conehead. Thiéfnubu didn't get up to 4m in total. Even the 4m is too high. We'll take our will from him and give it to Obi the winner. Useless mandate thieves. Rigging the so called structureless party. Hahahahahaha. Your thiéfnubu structure is that of criminality. Urchin
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by afbstrategies: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

So anybody not in US is suffering?
Sadly, your answer is yes. Gerriitt? Why is your master Buhari going to stupid Uk to take care of his health. If you have health emergency now, do you know there’s no ambulance that will attend to you in 8 hours and you will be dead on arrival when they manage to get you to the hospital. Also, the police will detain those who took you to the hospital and empty your pockets. What kind of normal Country does that?
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Jostoman: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:

If obi had won ,they would not come out to say this . instead, they would have posted the figure out.
nobody is allow to post any result on social media. So if you want to know the truth wait for the court case to start.
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
If that's in excel format then let someone tell us the summary
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Olaolex: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Yen Yen Yen..
Blah-Blah-Bleeh-Bleeh
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Roboto11: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

Sadly, your answer is yes. Gerriitt? Why is your master Buhari going to stupid Uk to take care of his health. If you have health emergency now, do you know there’s no ambulance that will attend to you in 8 hours and you will be dead on arrival when they manage to get you to the hospital. Also, the police will detain those who took you to the hospital and empty your pockets. What kind of normal Country does that?

So Dangote is suffering?
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Echoban: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
at least it's more accurate than the one INEC used in forcefully making Tinubu president

Okay so now that ure done collating from ur side, can u now tell us who won the election! grin

5 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Roboto11: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
chikason22:

Black and blue from your pit latrine. Thiéfnubu that didn't get 25% in Lagos, Abuja, PH and who lot is beating your conehead. Thiéfnubu didn't get up to 4m in total. Even the 4m is too high. We'll take our will from him and give it to Obi the winner. Useless mandate thieves. Rigging the so called structureless party. Hahahahahaha. Your thiéfnubu structure is that of criminality. Urchin

Why 4 million?
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by afbstrategies: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

So Dangote is suffering?

Dangote doesn’t hang out with you guys out there. His investments are the reason why he’s there with you fellas. And that’s why I’m even trying to argue with kitchen tables like you. I have to be in Nigeria once in a while to manage my properties and businesses. But many of you are lost and brainwashed by the same people who are indirectly blocking the progress and bright future of your kids. Gerriitt
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by LegacyB: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
Kikiki.... Comedian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by zinaunreal(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
shocked

So make I waste my time to download inaccurate data.. Hahahaha

Nigeria data can never be accurate
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Roboto11: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

Dangote doesn’t hang out with you guys out there. His investments are the reason why he’s there with you fellas. And that’s why I’m even trying to argue with kitchen tables like you. I have to be in Nigeria once in a while to manage my properties and businesses. But many of you are lost and brainwashed by the same people who are indirectly blocking the progress and bright future of your kids. Gerriitt

Na only you don go US abi?

Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by afbstrategies: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

Na only you don go US abi?

Mumu.
Have you boarded a plane before? Show me a proof and I will drop 200k for you right now. I began fly more than a century ago though I don’t fly locally because your planes are not serviced. Why? Because some will collect egunje and claim the planes are serviced.
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by BethiMcCauley: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by magzey: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obidients behaving like the Obi Pandora himself grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by sangresan(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Roboto11:

So Dangote is suffering?

Abeg leave that mugu make he dey misyarn.

There are many idio**ts like him on Nairaland these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Roboto11: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

Have you boarded a plane before? Show me a proof and I will drop 200k for you right now. I began fly more than a century ago though I don’t fly locally because your planes are not serviced. Why? Because some will collect egunje and claim the planes are serviced.

How can anyone even think you are sane?

Just look at the nonsense you wrote.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.