Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. (1916 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by gfelo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
My wife is a very beautiful woman, when i mean beautiful she is beautiful, very light just like half cast, we got married in the year 2020, we have our first child sept 2021,

Immediately after marriage my wife's sister move in to stay with us, we are good, until after my wife took in she no longer take care of her appearance, i complained she never care i thought is because she was pregnant.

After delivery the same thing, i try buying her sexy clothes but she will end up giving it to her sister, telling me that she, being a married woman can not wear all those things. now this thing is affecting me seriously.

Her sister leaving with us dress very neat, and very sexy, her dresses includes bumb short and all manner of body exposure clothes, especially when am home, i don't know what to tell my wife before she will started saying am having a crush for her sister.

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Candidlady: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
sad
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by immortalcrown(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
You dey eye your sister-in-law, abi?

Men and women should endeavour to dress well. But let the truth be told. This man is looking for a justification of his planned infidelity. Your wife's fashion has nothing to do with you being sexually-satisfied with her.

Had it been you said she is dirty or she is adding weight, I will believe you because dirt or change in shape is generally a big turn off for both males and females. If you say you are no longer proud of her in public because of her fashion, I will believe you because some people build their ego on their spouse's public appearance.

I am not against any woman dressing sexy for her husband. But any man who claims his wife's fashion is the reason he no longer finds her sexually-attractive is a big liar. No woman wears sexy outfit to bed, yet men get into the mood and enjoy the women.

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by gfelo(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
thats my point, how do i tell my wife that her sister is not dressing well
immortalcrown:
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Berrityga: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Oga chop your wife sister so we go rest, so our data go rest too.

6 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Berrityga: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
gfelo:
Abi how do u tell your wife's sister that she should cut kpekus for you.

7 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by immortalcrown(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
gfelo:
What you said here is not what you wrote in your post. In your post, you never said your sister-in-law's dressing seduces you. Just confess your crush on your sister-in-law.

If the cloths are bad on the girl, why did you buy them for your wife? Search your conscience.

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Candidlady: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
gfelo:

you have serious issues

same wears you got for wife.. now on her sister you are saying she is not dressing well

mumu gender

victor obamamessi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Psady(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Op, comot mind where your sister in-law dey, no come embarrass yourself.
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Blunttruth: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
gfelo:
My wife is a very beautiful woman, when i mean beautiful she is beautiful, very light just like half cast, we got married in the year 2020, we have our first child sept 2021,

Immediately after marriage my wife's sister move in to stay with us, we are good, until after my wife took in she no longer take care of her appearance, i complained she never care i thought is because she was pregnant.

After delivery the same thing, i try buying her sexy clothes but she will end up giving it to her sister, telling me that she, being a married woman can not wear all those things. now this thing is affecting me seriously.

Her sister leaving with us dress very neat, and very sexy, her dresses includes bumb short and all manner of body exposure clothes, especially when am home, i don't know what to tell my wife before she will started saying am having a crush for her sister.

Don't be afraid to tell her. Tell her to make her sister dress appropriately you are uncomfortable with the dressing.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by BarrTheKing: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Candidlady:

you have serious issues

same wears you got for wife.. now on her sister you are saying she is not dressing well

mumu gender

victor obamamessi
Wetin ObamaMessi do una? Abeg make that guy rest. Naso una go look for trouble, if he comes trolling you now you will start insulting.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Rolexxxy(f): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Candidlady:

you have serious issues

mumu gender

victor obamamessi
You just said my mind. gfeli is messi

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Ballzproblem2: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
fake story,una no dey tire?
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by obinna58(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
BarrTheKing:
Wetin ObamaMessi do una? Abeg make that guy rest. Naso una go look for trouble, if he comes trolling you now you will start insulting.
Baba I never knew you can be polite grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by ifihearam: 2:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Blunttruth:

Don't be afraid to tell her. Tell her to make her sister dress appropriately you are uncomfortable with the dressing.

Same dresses he bought for hid wife? and his wife gave to her sister?
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Blunttruth: 5:13am On Mar 16, 2023
ifihearam:

Same dresses he bought for hid wife? and his wife gave to her sister?

Yes, it's still inappropriate. His wife can wear it but not her sister.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by VictorMessi1: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2023
obinna58:

Baba I never knew you can be polite grin
I am the most polite person in this forum if you don't know grin
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Notorioustroll: 5:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
fake story,una no dey tire?
You are very stupid! How dare you call this a fake story?

Is everything fake to you? I will not warn you.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2023
angry
Devil don dey carry you dey go where you no wan go grin
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by gfelo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Sonnobax15:
angry
Devil don dey carry you dey go where you no wan go grin
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by frozen70(f): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
gfelo:

The problem with you is that you love beauty and good out look

She in her own side doesn't see the reason why she should be putting on those things

Pregnancy changes women so you have to adjust your taste before you mess up things by crushing on her sister

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Waffarianman(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2023
You're a mumu man
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Qatar2022: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2023
immortalcrown:

Men and women should endeavour to dress well. But let the truth be told. This man is looking for a justification of his planned infidelity. Your wife's fashion has nothing to do with you being sexually-satisfied with her.

Had it been you said she is dirty or she is adding weight, I will believe you because dirt or change in shape is generally a big turn off for both males and females. If you say you are no longer proud of her in public because of her fashion, I will believe you because some people build their ego on their spouse's public appearance.

I am not against any woman dressing sexy for her husband. But any man who claims his wife's fashion is the reason he no longer finds her sexually-attractive is a big liar. No woman wears sexy outfit to bed, yet men get into the mood and enjoy the women.
You just left what the guy complain about and be talking nonsense
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by jogsman01(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
No disguise, you wan fvck your wife's sister?
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Emmanuel30a: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
gfelo:

ur head isn't correct... If sum1 who isn't married, asks u such question; what&how wud u ansa?...
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Nazgul: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Look for someone she respects to talk to her, since she clearly doesn't want to listen to you.
Re: What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. by Emmanuel30a: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
gfelo:

Now, u wud b claiming u are a man...Married in customary/in seminary...?In sanctuary?U r ordinary

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous / Were Is The Most Romance Place To Go For Honeymoon In The World / How Do You Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.