Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Does Money Really Give TRUE Happiness? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Money Really Give TRUE Happiness? (1963 Views)

To The Married; Does Money Bring Happiness In A Marriage? / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Does Money Change People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Does Money Really Give TRUE Happiness? by karli4nia(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Happiness means nothing to the dead.

I was speaking metaphorically about death.

Happiness depends on your perspective, which is prolly related to and its a function of the 3rd dimension.

The perception of happiness in higher dimensions like the lower and higher astral, 5th, 6th and 7th dimension isnt what your intellect can relate with.

So basically as we move higher away from the 3rd dimension, there is certainly a greater probability by law to be happier in the true sense of the word.

I hope you understand me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Mature Advice, Please / My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! / Is There Any Benefits To Having Children ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.