Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Accommodating Yoruba. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Accommodating Yoruba. (1262 Views)

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. / If Igbo Was Liberal And Accommodating SE And SS Will Have Igbo Lingual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2023
system21:
I just dey pity all this lazy Yorubas if you like don't go and hustle stay in your hurt and be creating threads up and down, there will come a time when you and your generation can not afford to rent a room in lagos from a serious Yoruba and Igbo landlords by then you will understand that the owner of the land are not the people who meet it first but those who invested on it
Oga Sharap and show us evidence. There are several queries on these thread and none answered.
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by reddingtonblack: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2023
chamboi1:
They don't have any evidence then they will start fighting. I am very amazing with these chestbeater. Them ask you simple question, you are busying beating your chest .

They should simply show us evidence and we will agree it's our fault and we need to migrate to the east more.

Honestly i wish they did, do you know sometimes i wonder if the yorubas in East are even allowed to talk, i have never read a report about yorubas in East doing anything not even inter-house sport grin

The yorubas are known to be liberal and icons of hospitality in Nigeria ... if they are changing the big question is WHY ??

I will love to see counter thread, and these is a challenge to senisitize ourselves about what we don't know.
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by olabamidele95c: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2023
OGUN stateOGUN state...
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by ConfidentialDoc: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2023
chamboi1:
Ok, Igbos should tell us at least Two Prominent Igbo Leaders with Yoruba Wife. Just two

I can bet the answer is Zero.

Someone should answer this cocky man....
Abi could he be right ?
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by aariwa(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
chamboi1:
a Yoruba Man, like it's a GOLD story. Anambra is supposedly the lagos of Igboland. All these are still story based on relocation.

Do you know Oyo , Ondo and Ogun has Igbos in Government Cabinet.

Do you know all Yoruba land has Ndigbo EZE OR Ashiwaju
yes I typed in Yoruba man because apart from the Yoruba tailors who are mainly illiterates baba Dele, iyabo and co I know back then I have never seen Yorubas anywhere else in east, so Anambra government will travel all the way to Osun and pick a man from his mothers house and appoint commissioner, for what reason? You must leave your comfort zone and compete to ever succeed and nothing is free in Nigeria
Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by chamboi1: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
aariwa:
yes I typed in Yoruba man because apart from the Yoruba tailors who are mainly illiterates baba Dele, iyabo and co I know back then I have never seen Yorubas anywhere else in east, so Anambra government will travel all the way to Osun and pick a man from his mothers house and appoint commissioner, for what reason? You must leave your comfort zone and compete to ever succeed and nothing is free in Nigeria
No one said they should travel down to get Yorubas to their home. Shebi Tayo graduated from. Ui and served in Enugu or Femi finished from Babcock served in Anambra. They still end up going back to ibadan and isheyin.

1 Like

Re: The Accommodating Yoruba. by aariwa(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
chamboi1:
No one said they should travel down to get Yorubas to their home. Shebi Tayo graduated from. Ui and served in Enugu or Femi finished from Babcock served in Anambra. They still end up going back to ibadan and isheyin.
sounds good but Emeka might Finish from UNIZIK serve in Oshogbo and decide to start life there while Obinna might finish from UNN serve in Lagos and decide to go back to Onitsha if he feels that’s where he will be more successful. I know a guy back them he started from his village to Onitsha to Aba to Lagos to Kano and now in Australia because it’s looks that place favors him. The competition in igboland is intense and igbos are migratory in nature even if Nigeria turn to London today they will still migrate to other places because the whole of igboland cannot even accommodate half of the whole igbos in west Africa not to talk of the whole world. When I served in taraba I saw igbo people building houses while I never saw non igbos build houses in igboland because igbos take wherever they go as their home like I remember baba Dele was sending all his money back oshun then instead of investing in land in igboland meaning he doesn’t trust his hosts. In practical terms igbos are actually the only ones that believe in one Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Want An Unidentifiable Flying Object As A President - Arise TV / We Don’t Aim To Trust The Judiciary But To Overwhelm Her With Evidence -aisha Ye / Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.