Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman (47193 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
he is indulging in smtn unatural and is conflicted.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by tunapawizzy: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
She's got to do some trade-off...Is it worth it being with that man, are there other benefits in the marriage she's not willing to let go of? it's up to her to decide what she's willing to sacrifice.
Her husband will always crave for a penis, or aspire to drill his fellow man, unfortunately she doesnt have the biological profile to satisfy that urge.....messed up situation but i feel sorry for her
If I were in her shoes, I'd kiss the marriage a proper goodbye

3 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Princeton92(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Gay here and gay there.....

Wahalaaaaoooooo
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by LordPsalm(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining
This made me laugh so hard.

My dear, nothing goes into my asshole.
I love pussy too much to have gay tendency.

Guys hardly even go naked b4 themselves talk more of shower together.

Review this ur statement biko.

I think u meant females

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Akalia(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:
You know a man is gay and you still want him to sleep with you, not taking into consideration the potential risks of being infected with HIV or some other STD undecided.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? She obviously values this marriage more than she values her life and well being. Seriously, who did this to us in Africa?
The reason she is staying put is because she is a dependent of the man. She has no choice.

4 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by KanwuliaExtra: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is in Nigeria o.
I am sure he is a 'CHRISTIAN-PASTOR' too. cheesy
With all the fake churches and mosques all over Nigeria, they still have the guts to be hypocritically-homophobic.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by udemzyudex(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining

Trash,gay spotted.

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Akalia(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Bloody lie. fucking gay.

3 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by MrGerald(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Always trying to get him in ecstasy of having sex with explicit romance even when he's not ready, with time he'll give in and give up on gay, cherish your marriage.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by AyakaDunukofia: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum.

If you can't show any medical journal to support the position, then ascribe the hypothesis to your person.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by goodness4ever(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Why not go your seperate way if the relationship will not work?

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by SavageResponse(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:

Speak for yourself!

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by malaria(f): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:
You know a man is gay and you still want him to sleep with you, not taking into consideration the potential risks of being infected with HIV or some other STD undecided.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? She obviously values this marriage more than she values her life and well being. Seriously, who did this to us in Africa?
She has no place to go , guess the dude is loaded .if na poor man she fir don pick race

8 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by SUGARCyprian247: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
kiss

Nawao, I don't even know how men decide to be gay.

BUT,

I have a question o..

How do Male Gay ( Female in the act: i.e the one that get bleeped) cum?

How do you get satisfaction or even cum when someone Bleep your anus?

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Shedrack777: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

na me
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Razzy6802: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
I suggest you get a play thing, mind you your husband got married to you just to cover up his sexuality
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Neyoosha007(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
I smell ritual, the woman should just step aside
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Epinbiz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Chaii shey all this thing still exist
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Mercury12(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Your husband should be castrated. undecided
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by fortunechy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
My dear u are marrying urself.... But how do u know that he's a Gay??
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by EriMma1: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

Her mumu is raised to power 100.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Marriage has never been compulsory and will never be compulsory!

Until you backward and busybody citizens of this third world nation wake up to this common sense reality, we will keep hearing more of such unsavory tales.

If you are gay (man or woman), why not just stay single and keep up appearances instead of tying a woman or man down in the bondage of your self deceit!

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
"Oluwa maa je ki kagbako oko laye"

This prayer point should be the daily prayer of every Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sorry
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Okiemute101: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
My dear what you are afraid of has beclouded you already. You are even worst than cheating. How on earth do you want narrate this story at Heaven's gate knowing fully well that devil lives and dines with u.. where is the verse that says resist the devil? You better run for your life & let sanity come 2u. Wtf!!!!

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by samsard(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

I know a lady that says she won't divorce her husband if she finds out he's gay and sleeps with men outside. Funny enough this lady won't date me because I'm irreligious grin

6 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Olodo24: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Many Nigerian women are married to gay men and over 70% of them are aware. They even prefer to have men as rivals

7 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by HEBEI: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Not every man is sick please.

Disgusting undecided

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by IME1: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
cry lavender marriages.
It occurs mostly with men. Most lesbian women don't even bother to marry.

No matter how woke, civilised, educated, liberal, accommodating, understanding, minding your business, it's their life, I don't care attitude, progressives, cultural shock, cultural change LGBT+ must not be engaged in, supported, promoted or practised.

Homosexuality and it's like are unnatural, sinful, harmful and demonic. There is no pleasure, procreation, peace or dignity but pain, humiliation, damnation, destruction, insanity and unfruitfulness.
Please pray and don't just wish it off.

The devil and his kingdom and United in purpose to destroy humanity. They are not fighting God Almighty and His kingdom because they cannot. So their enemy is human beings. They are unleashing all they have so humans can never enjoy God's goodness in this life and in the world to come.

Please b careful, don't use too much book, novels, theologies, movies or documentaries to delude, deceive and deny yourself of God and His truth.

I pray for this woman, her husband and baby girl. It is well
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by fof1: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Klass99(f): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / Advice Needed / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.