Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman (47190 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by olaeffect(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:
You know a man is gay and you still want him to sleep with you, not taking into consideration the potential risks of being infected with HIV or some other STD undecided.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? She obviously values this marriage more than she values her life and well being. Seriously, who did this to us in Africa?

Are you sure it is all about marriage or the benefits that comes with it for the woman?
In a fairly good marriage the woman enjoys:
1. Free food
2. Free accommodation
3. Free car
4. Free upkeep and allowance
5. Bragging rights over some of her unmarried friends
7. Etc
I can go on and on...

Hope you can see it is not all about being married, it is all about personal benefits that marriage brings to women🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by youngmoore(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Please how can I get the woman number or if possible she can call me on this number
08035353612 I’m in Lagos and have come across a lady like her,I seat her down talk to her and gave her some idea which work for her.Today I’m not sure her husband is into the act again.she is having a regular sex now till her children now 4.how I wish I can reach the woman or she call me
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Lovelyn451(f): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ewww...these men eeh, theyre all possessed, the very rich ones killed for the money, some are rapists, others are gay....women don suffer

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Lexusgs430: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
She does not want to cheat or divorce her bisexual husband.........

But he is refusing her sex ........😂

Miracle no dey tire Jesus..........🤣😜
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by youngmoore(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Please how can I get the woman number or if possible she can call me on this number
08035353612 I’m in Lagos and have come across a lady like her,I seat her down talk to her and gave her some idea which work for her.Today I’m not sure her husband is into the act again.she is having a regular sex now till her children now 4.how I wish I can reach the woman or she call me
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Biafracom(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Malcolmprincex:

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/15/my-husband-is-gay-i-still-beg-him-for-sex-but-he-isnt-ready-to-heartbroken-woman-cries-out/
YOUR HUSBAND IS H.I.V POSITIVE AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO INFECT YOU WITH THAT. FIND OUT AND THANK ME LATER.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Godsonkemz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining

If you are one of them, don't assume every other person is like you who's even bearing a female name.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Cashless20: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Malcolmprincex:

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/15/my-husband-is-gay-i-still-beg-him-for-sex-but-he-isnt-ready-to-heartbroken-woman-cries-out/
That's terrible.
I am into prisoners rehabilitation and help them to be fit in the society.I need help for them.
Name.. olakunle oriyomi
Acct no...2396824016
Bank....FCMB
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Paulflurry29: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mide70:
Not sorry to say
If you find yourself being lesbian, Gay, or whatever you call it ,you are operating under the Influence of demonic forces ,it's not biblical neither do even Muslims supports it , that your husband needs deliverance, why would you marry in the first place known ng you are a gay if not that you are cursed..
So sorry for this woman saa

Shut up. He real demon is you

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by spinna: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining
Na your daddy, brothers uncles and sons be that.. not every man..
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by girlygirlyMain: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
If you must stay married and you cannot pray earnestly for his deliverance, you better get yourself out of there...
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by faithfull18(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every guy , kindly speak for yourself.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Klass99(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by juman(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Why still staying in the marriage?
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Luckysbab: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:
You know a man is gay and you still want him to sleep with you, not taking into consideration the potential risks of being infected with HIV or some other STD undecided.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? She obviously values this marriage more than she values her life and well being. Seriously, who did this to us in Africa?

You didn't read the part where she says he's meeting his financial responsibilities? Probably he extends the spending to her family too and that's why "she doesn't know what she will tell her family".

It's just the other goodies keeping her, nothing else. Sadly you can't eat your cake and still have it.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by grandstar(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
"There is a time to find and a time to accept as lost"- Eccl 3:6

She has no choice but to divorce him. If he refuses to sleep with his wife, then she should move and bear the consequences which would be societal stigma.

If he is gay, that is his business. But the woman can not remain in bondage in a sex starved marriage. The husband is definitely is not faithful

The price for a divorce is that she reveals why to her parents.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Luckysbab: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
pocohantas:

They will only knack her for kids. Married women are going through a lot in this Nigeria. Some do not know if their husbands still have manhood sef.🤣

You won’t blame her. How does she come out of the marriage and begin to narrate this without looking stupid or like a liar? Some would just choose to bear it for the sake of their kids.

For the sake of the money, not kid.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by condiz8: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Come and collect really mind blowing head for about 10mins before knacking you for like 15mins. You'll never forget me. If you,don't expose ya husband..
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Malcolmprincex:

Why on earth she wants anything to do with that man's "toilet plunger" is totally beyond me!

He probably loves her, that's why he's avoiding sex with her.

Any 'pim' laidis, her system go turn to Petri dish!
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by cunley(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Madam I feel your pain but don't take it likei
Drag him for a deliverance.
Mountain of fire and miracle ministeries is good in something like this total deliverance
Look for any means and see daddy GO for his deliverance.
Marriage should be sweet and not bitter. Before he gets you disgrace publicly when
Or chase you out for not seeing your usefulness one day .
Please seek spiritual deliverance fast.and thank you for being a good woman may God reward you and your children in Jesus name.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by grandstar(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
AccessME:
That's the sad reality some married women are facing either knowingly or unknowingly.

There are many gays/bisexual dudes hiding under the pretence of marriage and when the union gets to a certain stage, they end up not finding their wives attractive anymore.. hence, go back to their previous ways of practicing homosexuality.

Many never stopped practising homosexuality. The marriage was simply a ruse to hide their identity. A good example is below

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/573962-alex-ekubo-didnt-sleep-with-me-for-five-years-we-dated-fancy-acholonu.html
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Mide70: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Paulflurry29:

Shut up. He real demon is you
one homosexual individual that needs deliverance sited . May God deliver you in Jesus name
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Tonalphs(f): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
I see why the woman is afraid to divorce him. So many persons online are asking her "how do you know he's gay". This is the same way her friends and family will ask her ,hence she can't even walk away. Poor you.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:

You say wetin? Abeg, speak for the men in life. So your father and brother do have gay tendencies?

Wahala..lol
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Burgerlomo: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Are you mad or something?

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
It’s you and your papa.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by penceman(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sex is at the center of any marriage without which the marriage ends. But for so long these greedy jobless Nigerian women saw marriage as a money hideout and you can see that despite the clear absence of the need for continued Union, she clings on for the money. But very soon she will pay the ultimate price. I mean gays are not not normal humans
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by grandstar(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:

You're wrong here. The Bible uses the word obscene to describe homosexual acts (Reads Romans 1:26-27)

Have you not heard people say "dem dey do am for money"? They simply do not believe they enjoy it but that Bible verse verse says otherwise.

I swear to God that for a long time I did not even know what made a guy physically fine. From my secondary school days, I bathed with boys and men and was never moved.

But were a woman to just draw her shirt upwards towards her breast and I'll be sexually moved.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by MadarasBlade(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Persephone1:
"Oluwa maa je ki kagbako oko laye"

This prayer point should be the daily prayer of every Nigerian women.

I thought women do not like sex and see it from a place of inconvenience? Well let the madam carry her cross. So long as he provides for her and her kid, and i think that's the most important thing, let her just manage or leave
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Idamuadugbo: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Werey share pussy to ur landlord jare.
Atlease house rent issue won't be an issue anymore
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by BloomingDale(f): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
olaeffect:

Are you sure it is all about marriage or the benefits that comes with it for the woman?
In a fairly good marriage the woman enjoys:
1. Free food
2. Free accommodation
3. Free car
4. Free upkeep and allowance
5. Bragging rights over some of her unmarried friends
7. Etc
I can go on and on...

Hope you can see it is not all about being married, it is all about personal benefits that marriage brings to women🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.