Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me (1555 Views)

Girl Scammed Me On Valentine / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / 75-year-old British Man Cries Out As African Girl Scammed Him Of £20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:33am On Mar 16, 2023
A girl I was really interested in one time just put to bed a bouncing baby boy.

Though I tried to make her my girlfriend and I was sad she choose another guy who now impregnated her out of wedlock.

She is an outgoing..partying.. Jaiye jaiye kind of girl but I was reluctant we could have a thing together then. But it never materialised and so she bore him a son. A cute guy I must say.

Several times she has been to my place to greet me and pleaded with me to come see her son. But I was still bittered by the fact she choose another guy and an irresponsible lifestyle. So I always dodged going to meet her in her place. I also swore never to give her a dime.

Today she brought her baby to my place. I was actually worried what people might say or word spilling out and his so called boyfriend aka husband breaks my head for me.

As devil will have it.. It started pouring heavily, I had to beg her to stay at least till the rain subsides. It was then she started pouring out her heart to me, how she made mistakes and regretted giving birth to the child for the guy.

She even named the child with my name. I was so happy inside but I didn't show it. But sha deep in side I wished the child belonged to me because he is so cute just like her mother whom I love so much.

I broke my vow of not giving her any penny today when she opened up to me that she doesn't have anything to feed my boy sorry her son I was moved with compassion. Luckily for her someone gave me some money for a job which I now gave small thing just because of the boy.

Maybe I love kids to a fault or maybe the child bore my name or arrghh he is so cute and I wouldn't mind to do it again if I am opportuned.

By the streets she scammed me howbeit legitimately.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Though I tried to make her my girlfriend and I was sad she choose another guy who now impregnated her out of wedlock.

She is an outgoing..partying.. Jaiye jaiye kind of girl but I was reluctant we could have a thing together then. But it never materialised and so she bore him a son. A cute guy I must say.

Several times she has been to my place to greet me and pleaded with me to come see her son. But I was still bittered by the fact she choose another guy and an irresponsible lifestyle. So I always dodged going to meet her in her place. I also swore never to give her a dime.

Today she brought her baby to my place. I was actually worried what people might say or word spilling out and his so called boyfriend aka husband breaks my head for me.

As devil will have it.. It started pouring heavily, I had to beg her to stay at least till the rain subsides. It was then she started pouring out her heart to me, how she made mistakes and regretted giving birth to the child for the guy.

She even named the child with my name. I was so happy inside but I didn't show it. But sha deep in side I wished the child belonged to me because he is so cute just like her mother whom I love so much.

I broke my vow of not giving her any penny today when she opened up to me that she doesn't have anything to feed my boy sorry her son I was moved with compassion. Luckily for her someone gave me some money for a job which I now gave small thing just because of the boy.

Maybe I love kids to a fault or maybe the child bore my name or arrghh he is so cute and I wouldn't mind to do it again if I am opportuned.

She no scam you. She is suffering.
There is no love here.
It's just circumstancial love borne out of financial need.
She know she could play on your weakness which is the love for her

One thing is sure. You will regret it. Single mothers have no genuine love. The highest bidder takes the glory. The moment you stop giving her attitude will change.

You are not the first she has asked for favour from. Help her because of the child. But don't fall stupidly in love. If you do. You will be a financial father and a simp. When another cute dude comes you go dey one side.

15 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

She no scam you. She is suffering.
There is no love here.
It's just circumstancial love borne out of financial need.
She know she could play on your weakness which is the love for her

One thing is sure. You will regret it. Single mothers have no genuine love. The highest bidder takes the glory. The moment you stop giving her attitude will change.

You are not the first she has asked for favour from. Help her because of the child. But don't fall stupidly in love. If you do. You will be a financial father and a simp. When another cute dude comes you go dey one side.
I am not a simp. It was pure compassion that made me do it.

I never would have given her a dime if not for the boy. Goodluck to her and the boy though.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by advanceDNA: 2:01am On Mar 16, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
I am not a simp. It was pure compassion that made me do it.

I never would have given her a dime if not for the boy. Goodluck to her and the boy though.

Delete her case ...find your own babe go front...
She knows u like her...her aim now is to open POS terminal on ur head and be exploiting ur likeness for her gain.....

.mumu.... U are just a case of "the available is now the desired because of money she can get from u"
Open ur eyes....why she no profess love for u before she go spread leg for another person??

If u lose guard..she go enter u...u go just dey pay like maga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by Powerbando(f): 2:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

If na me I go still take advantage of her, have sex with her multiple time, the love for don commot my body by then, before leaving her finally

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 16, 2023
which kind legendary obonte you be

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by Teeneyo(m): 3:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Nigga
She no scam u

As a guyman,run ur package on her
Draw oil comot

Just dont fall in love or settle down wit her

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by superCleanworks(m): 5:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

she brought the baby to your place. She dey wyne your left nipple and you seff dey smile like sheep.
i hope you don't learn a terrible lesson the hard way because the streets will not side you when it happens.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by Dshocker(m): 5:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

Stay away from her completely, let her carry her cross.

If she needs money, let her meet her baby daddy, don't ever welcome her to your house again.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by MrCuteking(m): 5:40am On Mar 16, 2023
If a woman needs help, she should ask. Not trying to weaken your defense by telling you how she made a mistake of not accepting you before she went ahead asking for money.

It’s a normal way women deceive men. Well, since you did it because of the boy, it’s not scam.
People are suffering bro.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by kyber(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2023
She brought the baby along so you guys won’t be able to have sex 😂
Format too much

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by advanceDNA: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2023
Powerbando:

If na me I go still take advantage of her, have sex with her multiple time, the love for don commot my body by then, before leaving her finally

See you.....Na she come take advantage....

U wan scam scammer??
How naa??

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by marlow1962(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Op is still in love.
Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by Lance008(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Help if u won help
Life Na story
Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by faceLAGOS: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Bros...

Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by Rickmann: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

She didn't scam you pls.
Just like you said , you were moved with compassion and that makes you human. Besides you did it for God and the innocent child .
Re: Do You Think This Girl Scammed Me by narite: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Goodlyhrt:

If you familiarize yourself with Ubunja teachings, you will quickly realized those emotional feelings (pouring her heart out to you) is what feminism is all about.

Men are logical being and cannot reason with emotions, something women are built with. Emotions always conquer logic. It what is responsible for the fall of Adam. I hope you will struggle and courageously do the right thing. You know what to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Important Message To NIGERIAN Women. / They Casted A Spell On Me. / Facts About This Power Bank ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.