Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Love Is Bloated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Bloated. (1421 Views)

Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Men And Their Bloated Ego / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Bloated. by AbujaBoy(m): 3:07am On Mar 02, 2006
I find love to be bloated, and weak, most nigerian movies are based around love, or juju or something worthless. How is it that most people flaunt around the image of this love scene, when they , barely have "shit" to live for? I mean, how do you entrust your emotions in another person when you're already a person with feelings so inprecise and incomplete that you can barely wake up in the mornings remembering why you wake? Tis sad, sad
Re: Love Is Bloated. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2006
Re: Love Is Bloated. by whitelexi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2006
U sound confused grin
Re: Love Is Bloated. by Rhodalyn(f): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2006
i am confused wink
Re: Love Is Bloated. by AbujaBoy(m): 2:05am On Mar 14, 2006
Noobz.
Re: Love Is Bloated. by GREED(m): 2:10am On Mar 14, 2006
I agree with what you're saying Abujaboy.I mean some people say they are in love, but know nothing about it all they have are crushes and feelings of lust.
Re: Love Is Bloated. by chinani(f): 2:12am On Mar 14, 2006
AbujaBoy:

I find love to be bloated, and weak, most nigerian movies are based around love, or juju or something worthless. How is it that most people flaunt around the image of this love scene, when they , barely have "rubbish" to live for? I mean, how do you entrust your emotions in another person when you're already a person with feelings so inprecise and incomplete that you can barely wake up in the mornings remembering why you wake? Tis sad, sad

Well, maybe the difference maker is when people who have feelings that ARE PRECISE & COMPLETE already (w/o another person) is in love or loves. Have you ever entertained that possibility? Some people do remember the reason why they wake. wink
Re: Love Is Bloated. by Liamm(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Just felt like regurgitating one of the oldest threads in this section.

(1) (Reply)

New Year, New Relationship. / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me / Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.